Microplastics

It's over, isn't it bros?

Attached: 1648208748389.png (1080x1267, 578.27K)

only citycels will cope with plastic and pollution

It’s been over for a long time. Enjoy what’s left of the ride.

RARE
A
R
E

Attached: 0132EB97-EADC-406B-887D-4B3F87F14834.jpg (1170x1350, 491K)

cope harder faggots.

WAAA MUH SEED OILS

WAAAA MUH MICRO PLASDICKS!!!

you have a zionist occupied government that wants to turn your kids gay and fill your towns with third world brown detritus.

you want to be blackpilled if you indulge in this shit. makes be fucking sick to my stomach to see such losers.

>he doesn't know the microplastics aerosolize in the wind

pol will see everyone go infertile and get cancer and blame the clot shot

not true at all user. do your own research, this affects everybody

Attached: 1648365700058.jpg (722x644, 185.11K)

Yes SURELY they have just now found microplastic in human blood for the first time, since you know, plastic bottles and plastic in food wrappings have been used for DECADES now.
They didn't just discover a method to screen for microplastics yesterday.
You think not a single doctor had the idea to look for it in peoples blood before now?

Of course the fact that this can also get caught on organs, which might result in problems, has nothing to do with a botched vaccine that was administered to more thna half the population in civilised countries.

Attached: 957893.jpg (636x333, 229.97K)

This is end stage cope.

How many doses of the vax did the person get before this was discovered?

When did I say it's escapable? I know it isn't. This is just the first documented evidence that it enters our blood cells and how bad the effects are.

>Vethaak told USA Today this was the beginning of the “risk assessment” process where they try to understand what damage the plastics, which can also enter through food and water, may do to our bodies. Reportedly, the amount of plastic found in the study group’s blood “averaged 1.6 micrograms,” which USA Today said was equal to a teaspoon of plastic per “ten large bathtubs” of water. That might sound like a small amount, but the report said they did not test for all types of plastic.

Did you know that too pedant?

Mount everest has a line of people from base to summit. It doubles as a graveyard and a dumping ground.

Attached: 7845.jpg (700x428, 71.43K)

we will either ascend to petro-humans or we will perish.

RARE
A
R
E

Nigger, thats the rarest flag I've ever seen here

Based. My organs convert plastics into pure testosterone

Where

>connecting it to the vaccine
Stop making this a vaccine thread. I didn't take the jab. Never will. Post on another thread about it. Microplastics have been circulating in almost everything we use and the air we breath for generations and that's corresponded with the decline in testosterone and sperm count in men over the last few decades.

Read my reply to the other user, only reason I'm replying to you separately is because microplastics are like lower test, lower sperm count, and worst of all birth control in the water - aka nobody wants to acknowledge it.

well I didn't take any injections recently so my blood has no microplastics thanks

Attached: 1646863421462.jpg (2072x1560, 621.16K)

Microplastics getting the blame for vaxx damage now?

>this is the biggest problem so ignore the other problems because that's a blackpill bro
good post

the most ironic thing is that microplastics affect hormones and endocrine receptors so they'er probably behind the major rise in the trans epidemic, so these things are connected

Why have the elite been pushing everest so much? How do they benefit from npc's climbing everest?

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

>Microplastics have been circulating in almost everything we use and the air we breath for generations and that's corresponded with the decline in testosterone and sperm count in men over the last few decades.
Exactly and you think they just now found it in people's blood for the first time, despite what you just described.
Use your head.

everest is a fucking shithole you're more likely to die tripping over a dead body and eating a frozen turd than hypoxia