HUNTERS LAPTOP AND THE WILL SMITH DISTRACTION

Even the shit is being spammed here by shills, the media is finally reporting on Hunter Bidens laptop and now we get spammed with hollywood bullshit, if any of you fags remember back in 2013 Obama declared war on Syria at the exact same time Miley Cyrus had her retarded degenerate shit
stop replying to obvious shill threads

Attached: American.jpg (740x445, 69.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gATT15DYc8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're right, have a bump

Attached: ukranian gas company.jpg (474x283, 19.48K)

4 of the 10 most replied to threads on this board is the fucking Oscars
how this fucking board has fallen

bump trannies will never be women

Well its the perfect distraction. "Chimp out" threads are already very popular. But to see so many threads about the Oscar's at once? The Oscar's seldom get a dedicated thread, let alone 10. Something is up. Someone should check web traffic for any unusual spikes.

Good point.

Does this mean MIGA shills from /ptg/ ans the donald.win will starr spamming dick pics again?

Attached: 1603712775049.jpg (952x1024, 185.49K)

3 threads with over 300 replies
1 laptop thread with less than 100 replies

Yeah. Vaxxed brains.

Attached: 1648439339601.jpg (750x560, 63K)

youtu.be/gATT15DYc8E

fucking called it

have a bump fren

Attached: 1536405096462.jpg (1235x486, 128.5K)

Oscars was quite odd.
In fact, about the only interesting thing I've ever seen happen at the oscars.
Nigger goes up to another nigger and punches him in the face, starts, swearing. All about his wife having hair problems.
This is an enormous reality disconnect. A Derren Brown event.

Boomp it. The Nig Smith fiaaco is clearly inorganic and they are filling up the board with it. However, the time they chose to confirm the contents of the laptop really gets my noggin joggin. Why now?

Do you know what has been confirmed?
Last year there was that serious sounding guy from China saying how it had full on dark child abuse stuff on it... if that is confirmed the world will change

bump

Attached: cope.jpg (1600x1200, 243.76K)

Post Hunter's dick pics. I'm ready to investigate.

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden’s fucking laptop. Get a life and move on to a more meaningful political purpose than samefagging dumb shit all goddamn day. You cunts are beyond useless.

>He posted?
>Bump ze Oscar Threads

Attached: file.png (600x600, 743.13K)

>effin jew york times says daz not truu
>no court or police can arrest bidens until evey major media has the same narrative

this is what happens when the big mob of people decides whos criminal and whos a ''politician''

Nothing will happen, there is no justice system in the USA, it's run by the deep state for the Demoncrats.

I give the whole Will debuckle another hour or two, then it's dead.

Attached: ca.jpg (741x741, 54.08K)

I'm reporting off topic threads but they're being made faster than I can fill out captchas.

Even if it was meant as a distraction, it is an image of the USA.

depending on where you live, this is unfortunately true.

It ties biden to the labs in Ukraine and more eventually someone is going to snap and get justice for dead family members.
Even fauci left the limelight from death threats.

Attached: hunter biden ties.jpg (1538x724, 186.02K)

bumping for new dick pics