NIGGER DUN SHOOTA ANOTHA NIGGA

Kek AT 2:00 I CANT BREATHE I CANT BREATHE
mobile.twitter.com/NickyyNiicolee/status/1508244309417639939

Attached: 1648445409158.jpg (712x782, 68.09K)

@Ceslimee was the nigger that messages her called SlimeCity as well

All of my sympathy for these people has been beaten out of me. I feel nothing when I see them die, even the children. They contribute nothing, demand everything, and take no responsibility for their actions. I cannot muster a single fuck. There's only so much I can take.

Attached: 1639031717264.png (400x370, 139.54K)

Post WEBM please

How old was this pavement ape?

A future doctor killed a future engineer.
Sad!
Many such cases!

So wheres the comedy in watching children die? He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

and my parents wonder why i want to get out of this nigger infested shithole. grew up in allentown pennsylvania, the land of spics and nigs, to soviet immigrants who thought the world of america, they wonder why i wanna go back? this country is a disgusting cesspool. growing up in my neighborhood i was literally picked on for having blue eyes. i cant fucking take this shit anymore

It's not comedic, it's Sunday in St. Louis.

webm plz

Unironically sad, it's not like they knew any better

boy 11 girl 14

did she... suicide?

I was surprised by my own apathy towards niglets. The nigger toddlers already speak like retards when they learn how to, and they are very rude. You can just see how useless they're becoming, niggers won't even use the generous amounts of welfare to better their kid's lives

of course they knew better or they wouldn't be hiding in the bathroom. They 100% knew better.

Attached: 1648445354644.webm (480x1036, 961.73K)

is she speaking english at the beginning? What does she say? After killing the kid, what does she do, look straight down the barrel and pull the trigger again? Why do white people keep doing this?

I think so. Her hair flew up on that 2nd shot.

>1:45
>AYO [unintelligible] CALL DA AMBERLAMPS

Attached: satania.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

I feel somewhat bad for them, but at least the boy's suffering of being has ended.

>Dis not loaded
But it was, it was loaded.

it is fucking sad, but lets be honest, they would have grown up to be gangbanging retards. why else do two literal children have complete unrestricted access to a fucking handgun with a drum