WTF I'M RIDING WITH BIDEN NOW

biden's power level keeps on increasing rapidly!!!

Attached: 1624672451476.png (1201x697, 405.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/30/fact-check-biden-tax-plan-raises-rates-those-who-make-over-400-k/3418926001/
econlib.org/archives/2017/12/misconceptions.html
themoneyillusion.com/tax-luxury-not-wealth-or-income/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_bracket
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb ass, the tax rate could be 99% percent, if they don't fix the loopholes it doesn't mean shit, you stupid useless eater fuck go eat mcdonalds and never breed faggot bitch.

Pics of him doing a felony will now appear.

Unrealized gains? Lmao they want your house nigga

It all just gets given to special interest groups/black people it doesn't matter the house of cards is falling down. Boomers messed up bad and now seem intent on a nuclear exchange on their way out.

He will destroy the US, I thought 4 years more of Trump were needed to weaken the US beyond repair, but Biden is doing a stellar job.

FUCK YOU AMERICAN PIECES OF SHIT for forcing your horrid nigger worshiping kike culture and destroying my country and my people FUCK YOU

you aint going to see a dime of this money fag

Literally only applies to billionaires who typically pay 1-3% tax rate. Warren Buffett famously pays less tax than his secretary who makes $30k

>tax could generate a few billion in 10 years
>deficit increases by trillions a year
wut

Tax the jews at 100% of their wealth.

>Billions did I say billionaires I meant millionaires.
>Clearly when I said millionaires I meant several thousandaires

>need cash
>raise taxes
>no other options
he's a democrat again

>360 billion rev in 10 years
wow it's fucking nothing

>Yeah let's tax the wealthy!
>Wealthy leave your country and operate elsewhere
>Your country becomes worse as a result
Is this the demofag endgame?

You're a failure at bait and life. kys, commie. Leave it to faggot lefties to be happy that biden will blow billions in stolen wealth on whores, crack and more ukraine bioweapons.

He signalled higher taxes for those making over $400k prior to being elected. Does that affect you or are you simping for millionaires and billionaires?

taxing unrealixed gains is retarded, and faggot OP don't forget that today is billionares, tomorrow is you

The plan is "x". Then (((they))) add 5,000 pages with plans "y-zz". Next thing you know, anyone with $5 in the bank owes millionaires $50,000,000.
>"Don't have it now? We'll let your children, and children's children's children, and on down be slaves until it's paid off."
>"Don't have kids? That's okay, we'll use you for genetic experiments and clone a few million descendants."

Shut the fuck up you little super Mario freak

What if you in minus? Unrealised losses?
Fucker is going to tank the markets

Income tax historically in the US has been way higher. Do you guys not learn anything about your history or something?

Attached: 3.1.5.2 (1).png (944x641, 19.82K)

>unrealized gains
lmao gonna fuck everyone

>Recession speedrun(%any)

> my country and my people
And, what would that be, memeflaggot?

They are just going to leave

Attached: 1646783065008.gif (266x176, 2.91M)

>Wealthy leave your country and operate elsewhere
Holy shit. Kikes will leave the US? Whatever will we do!?!?!

And also with more write offs and loop holes. Post a chart of "Effective Tax Rate Over Time" instead.

retard

>unrealized gains
So it's about taxing crypto
>based
Fuck yourself glownigger kike

HOW ABOUT LOWERING THE PRICE OF GAS?

>signalled
nobody talks this.
so I should be happy he raises taxes on somebody who isn't me? that's your argument?

>the secretary makes 700k and pays 50% INCOME tax
>buffet pays a billion and pays 35% CAPITAL GAINS tax
>retards want to raise INCOME TAX
never listen to retarded abbos

How many fucking times do US politicians keep fooling you with this "rich tax" bullshit that every time manages to affect the poor more than the rich? You yanks deserve this shit, it keeps working on you every damn time.

Income tax started that way too you dont know how these things start

Yep here it is back in 2020 usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/30/fact-check-biden-tax-plan-raises-rates-those-who-make-over-400-k/3418926001/

And yeah, people making over $400k can easily afford more tax to go towards maintaining bridges, making sure your roads don't have potholes, paying down the national debt, etc, etc

>the secretary makes 700k and pays 50% INCOME tax
Nobody pays 50% tax, income or capital gains, learn how marginal tax brackets work moron

you thought Biden was better? kek.

never denied he said it. just the words and phrasing you use and how you don't directly respond and just keep on point.
>not a bot or unpaid intern

>360 billion
so what is that, like three new aircraft carriers maybe?

No way he does anything to upset his masters. If anything this will somehow lead to a further squeeze on the middle class.

>aimed at

Americans on average a fucking inept with math.

So if you post anything that disagrees with the retarded Any Forums hivemind, you must be a bot or intern, right then

>He will destroy the US
WTF I'M RIDING WITH BIDEN NOW

>unrealized gains
Say goodbye to your 401k and stock holdings

Progressively tax consumption not investment. Taxing investment is just an inefficient flat tax on everyone’s consumption.

econlib.org/archives/2017/12/misconceptions.html
themoneyillusion.com/tax-luxury-not-wealth-or-income/

Every one of you should be killed

Attached: 1622858259631.jpg (3924x3922, 3.11M)

>ITS AIMED AT BILLIONAIRES
Yeah and they ain't gonna actually write that shit in. They're going to tax unrealized gains on everyone and the rich are going to lobby loopholes in for themselves so that the poor lose yet another way to escape poverty
You stupid fucking nigger apes are fooled literally every single time. They could fucking announce the personal rape and murder of every person with more than a hundred bucks to their name and you'd still eat it up so long as they went
>its aimed at billionaires

what kind of cope is this

>unrealized gains
meaning that if you own a company and its value goes up, you have to sell away part of your company to pay the tax

>responds in a manner that appears to be relative but is still not addressing the statement directly.

Buy signal?

>well we uh. We talked about the shortages, and...yeah, I'm thinkin arbys"

Attached: 1648134646210.png (1266x688, 505.58K)

Call me when it becomes law. Just 2 more weeks, I'm sure.

for Israel

>national debt
I can't even formulate the words to describe how much I hate you animals.

Attached: 1645662588011.jpg (700x700, 68.29K)

What? 50% is below average in the EU if you earn around 100k. But then add 20% VAT, plus gas taxes, green taxes, social premiums, 'solidarity' taxes. Basically muh government has to collect more than 50% of everything earned just to pay its bills. I'd sign up for 50% tax and then not one Euro more.

Doesn't almost half the country believe that this guy is not even a legitimate president? How the fuck has this guy not been overthrown yet? What is even the point of the second amendment?

he didn't even propose it yet. it's entirely ethereal

>tax the rich more so they can invest less and create less jobs
Sounds pretty retarded. Just force the rich to invest more, instead of taxing them!

Taxes on imaginary income, how am I not surprised to see this from liberals ? This just removes capital from the capital markets, destroys the economy. Only idiots think they will stop at billionaires, these people have never once been truthful with you. They are intent on destroying America, I am convinced of that now.

Attached: imaginationland.png (613x849, 1.05M)

Please look up marginal tax brackets and stop embarrassing yourself, nobody in the US pays that much in tax en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_bracket

That's fucking stupid when consumption drives the economy retard. Hoarding money and not moving it while artificially restricting capital controls is literal fascism and the type of shit that gets people killed.

Biden says a thing that will never make it through congress let alone the senate

What they don't seem to realize (or do) is that money becomes meaningless at a certain point, and transitions from being able to buy goods and services, to being able to buy people and laws
The latter is what regulations should be built around, not the accumulation of currency that if expelled would only further inflation

>Everyone who disagrees with me is Jewish!!!!
retard. Every country with a large national debt has to pay significant interest payments (billions) monthly. Paying down debt reduces those payments.

Lies, you probably mean tax percentage, someone that makes 30k pays almost 0 taxes and if they have kids they get more rebates than they pay

Attached: 9100606C-2343-4175-B169-F5A99DA4970C.jpg (474x248, 15.97K)

Kill yourself assworm

Attached: 1647045887434.png (826x519, 255.86K)

But I just explained that they do in Jewrope. And we're all careening towards a globohomo government, so it's going to have to change, innit? Either retarded EUtards need a discount, or Amerimutts an increase. And muh gubermint never gives discounts. QED.