He’s right you know

He’s right you know.

Attached: 42601BC2-5707-4334-A2C1-EFBF088512DB.jpg (827x776, 156.97K)

The eternal victim, on a side note they probably fucked each other, niggas dont stay famous for 30 years unless they did some sus shit or sacrificed their momma like kanye

GET VIV SOME COOKIES

yes, just like if the Jan 6 "terrorists" were black, they would have been named heroes

>white comedian
97% chance hitting a fellow white comedian wouldn’t end well

This shit is staged. We know the Twitter people are retarded and would believe this shit. Are you fucking retarded too OP?

What would blacks be without their imaginary white boogeyman? L O L

Black people are literally so fucking dumb that they take correct narratives (a white man could never get away with hitting a black man) and shift them a complete 180 degrees to make themselves the victims.
Meanwhile the real epidemic of black on black violence goes unchecked.

Holy shit grow up, not everything is about you being a victim.

a thing that prevents someone from giving full attention to something else.

there is no way you would be able to post this if you were black, because you couldn't figure out how to use the site.

Two niggers insult eachother and get into a physical altercation, therefore...
Whites fault.
Hilarious. The shining stars of blacks, these A list celebs, can't even keep it together.

>still finding a way to play victim
It’s all so tiresome

checked but its real, atleast as far as normie opinion will go

It's all so tiresome...

Will's gonna get sent to live with his aunty and uncle in Bel Air.

twitter blue-check marks thinking that was real is about the intellectual capacity I expect from them

When has a white man ever insulted a black woman at any kind of ceremony or gathering, roast format or otherwise?

Ever?

>Oh look at me im a nigger, Ive managed to point out a racial paradox once again

>will smith
>DONT TALK ABOUT MY WIFE

>me
>fuck your wife I hate her I hate her I hate her you both can die fuck u fuck u

Attached: CCB10BDD-010D-406F-96AB-81F3BDE02D7C.jpg (1023x1610, 625.65K)

GOOD GOYIM

KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE JEWISH MANFUCATURED EVENT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE FAILING OSCARS