Is "Innocent" entertainment ever okay

My oldest son is 10 and I've recently started letting him go online. He was watching a youtube channel called dudeperfect:
youtu.be/hj5Xv2L2X4M
youtu.be/gm2_6DX_0Bw

I've posted some example videos. It's better than twerking and stuff but I can't help but feel this is degenerate and I told my wife I'm uncomfortable with him watching it and she said I'm way too controlling. I want him to watch productive stuff about European and German history or about the challenges we face as a people. This just seems like popcorn entreatment for low IQ people and I do not want my son to end up like a soulless golem. This just seems like distraction media. The problem is I've been phasing certain media out for the past few years in my family and my wife thinks I've gone overboard.

Attached: dude-perfect-live-tour.jpg (2300x1292, 619.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is mindless entertainment, but they actually practice their stunts over and over. They're real, not trickery. I think it would be okay occasionally, not all the time

I did do some research into their background and saw all of the people from dude perfect are married and 4/5 have kids which could set a good pro-europe example. But I still feel like this is a cancer for taking up could-be productive time for my son.

Dudeperfect sucks ass but mostly harmless, let your kid watch it and maybe teach him how to play or get better at sports through it

But shouldn't I want my son to be the next Napoleon or Bismarck rather than a basketball stuntman?

I don't want my kids to be meatheads. Sports is a Jewish distraction.

Do you think Napoleon or Bismarck had zero mindless or simple pleasures? Your son is at the cusp of his most rebellious age, it's important to set rules but be fair and understanding

I know Bismarck never did (besides overeating) as to Napoleon I cannot say

>Sports is a Jewish distraction.
This.

Attached: miriam_be_ballin__by_jfmstudios_df1znu0.jpg (2700x3600, 3.48M)

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs

>dude perfect
not bad. there are lots of good channels on youtube. the problem with youtube is its funded by globohomo. but there are some channels that skirt under the radar. but a lot of them have gone from being informational and entertaining to just trying to hit the 10 min mark while telling their viewers to like, subscribe, and ring the bell, then switch up into their 2 minute advertisement that is "sponsoring" the video (as in the dude wouldnt have gave a fuck to make the video unless some company gave him $1,000). most of the content in these kinds of videos is pandering and rambling to once again hit the 10 minute mark. history channel seems to be uploading quality content recently, although some of it is pure entertainment 1 second quick cuts designed to induce seizures but the old documentaries are still on there and those are purely informational, made during an age where people valued normal things

That's impossible to truly know. Many people of their time liked just sitting out in nature. Also mindless and a simple pleasure

You're right. Tell your wife to fuck off and kill herself. Just make sure that the films/entertainment you give your son is actually engaging. Kids who are conpletely deprived of wordly influence become rebellious shitheads.

Sitting in nature is not mindless because you are calming the mind. Mindless consumption has 0 value besides pleasure.

Sport was created to keep active in times when we weren't at war, it's literally training for war. Don't buy the cards and jerseys if you don't want to fund jews but the idea that sport is Jewish is such a low IQ fatass neckbeard take.

>Emptying the mind is not mindless
Think about that one a second

Who says kids need to be online "somewhat" or they will rebel? I wasn't online until the Internet came out in the mid-90's, and I wasn't rebel scum.

Why would you ever listen to a woman

It's not. I said calming the mind. You calm the mind of distractions so you can think clearly not sit there totally numb and open to consuming mindless entertainment. I already require my son to do at least 30 minutes of outdoor self-reflection (or indoor in the dark if it's too cold out)

If you keep that mindset your son has already lost from the very beginning.
Maybe not send him to Niggerball hmm?

I was more saying his son is at an age where something is going to become the sand grain of teenage rebellion. You can choose to directly make that resentment at yourself as a parent, such as being too restrictive where it's not as important, or help direct it somewhere else.

I have 9 (white) kids and what we do (my wife and I are united on this) is let our kids watch 80's cartoons and some select movies. They don't need to spend 20 hours a week in front of the screen. Remember (((who))) runs Hollywood.

>the virgin polcel is leaping about his fake dream family and plans to turn his dream child into a virgin polcel

Attached: 86B2F0FE-C30C-4211-B7F0-133DC6EF09FE.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

You're arguing semantics. The idea of 'calming your mind' is the same exact concept as meditative 'emptying' of the mind. I've already said i don't think mindless passive entertainment is good all the time. Your wife is likely trying to avoid exactly what I'm getting at; your son resenting you for years as he enters puberty because you want him to be exactly like you want. You can guide, help, be there, but he's going to become his own person more and more every day. Choosing every single one of his outlets will absolutely foster resentment