White man cant jump?...why is this anti-white racism allowed to exist?

White man cant jump?...why is this anti-white racism allowed to exist?

Attached: WhiteManCantJump.jpg (703x433, 32.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs&t=386s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a pretty good movie. Rosie Perez is also unbelievably hot in it.

because the white man allowed it. don't like it? do something about it or else shut the fuck up you thin wristed faggot

at least we can swim..

anti-white statements are racists, glad these shows will be for all to see 20 years from now as evidence so they cant keep up thier scam for the next generation.

I'm %100 white and I own high jump records and beat the niggers. AMA

uff, recycling 20 year old flicks again? business must be bad for the jews

Attached: 443024-riders-of-justice.jpg (1000x1500, 162.24K)

Why would you lie on the internet?

Is that Wesley Snipes?

>20
Try 30

He's correct.
Kindness was understood as weakness. Self deprecating humor was understood as a chance to attack.

We were the kind dog that rolls for play, but we are dealing with pitbulls that will maul the throat when you relax for a moment.

Nigga is a faggot now, LOL

Attached: lunarcope.gif (320x182, 1.11M)

What does he think of Robert Barnes now?

>White man cant jump?...why is this anti-white racism allowed to exist?
because whites and asians are superior to the others and its instinctively felt by normies that they will take the jokes without chimping out

How is white men cant jump anti white? Its a buddy comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yzu4xyvhs&t=386s

nobody is chimping out, but people are keeping score.

stop spamming this shit nobody care
post gore and let them slide

I don't. Niggers seethe while I was on podium it was kino

It is implying whites are inferior as a whole class that can not jump...that is racism...I dont mind it if all sides can dish it out and take it, but some races only seem to be able to dish it out.

The point of the movie is them playing on the stereotype because he balls really well. Reminds me of “The Professor” from YouTube.

>nobody is chimping out, but people are keeping score.
yeah but only whites and asians. the POCs know, deep down in their instincts that mathematics are white supremacist and they would never bother keep any real tally

Black mamen can't swim. A movie about a nigger that can't swim but learns to swim really fast.

because it is illegal to murder people

The movie ripped on nogs too and how they'd rather lose looking cool and stylish than win looking like a goof. Which is true honestly.

I still can't see Wesley Snipes in the dark. He's a pretty damn good vampire.

>that intro

Did he really say that?

Attached: KAu8iqz.png (1107x712, 389.84K)

You could never make a movie like that now, that is how dumb multicultural societies have become.

See, Wesley Snipes could be right behind that Asian guy and you'd never know it.

My friend is white and has the state high-school sprint records. All the nigs said he had to be doping. Fucking cope naggers

I don't care, I'm just asking if Xi really said those things.. cause if he did.. it's done. Game over.
They won.

Making it official I mean. They already beat us but the meatsacks of this country still haven't realized it.

I like White Chicks. Is it racist? I think it's a turd but has it's moments

Attached: 1634797965264.png (657x527, 187.87K)

>You could never make a movie like that now, that is how dumb multicultural societies have become.
its by design, aldous huxley was absolutely correct in his depiction of the future these psychopaths want for humans. just assume all the controllers in his book are jews and everyone else is a goy and its like 98% factual. the axis were the good guys, they were a coalition of different nations who all agreed that their people should be ruled internally and not as part of some psychotic anglo-kike capitalist expansion, nor by some slav-kike marxist poison. they were heroes and they died standing up for their people