Whitest city in Brazil

Whitest city in Brazil

youtu.be/wSK1PMZEFh8

Attached: file.png (886x598, 616.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eNEfZE2uHR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they're all from Europe... I'm a native Aryan of America

Fascinating. Isn't most of southern Brazil predominantly European? What languages were they speaking? I thought I recognized some Spanish and German in there.

>sn't most of southern Brazil predominantly European?
Not everyone, but that is a lot
There is italians, polish, ukranians, germans, etc

>What languages were they speaking?
In the video just portuguese

How would you describe the dynamic between whites and the other races there? Also, what cities would you recommend for a white American who wants to visit and not get mugged?

>How would you describe the dynamic between whites and the other races there?
The guys on the video was saying they only saw a black man years ago, there is only white in the city

>Also, what cities would you recommend for a white American who wants to visit and not get mugged?
Keep in mind that all big cities have some risk, but the safier ones are in the south

And depending on where you go inside the city there is goods and bad places

For me the best brazilian state is santa catarina
Nice beaches in Florianopólis, Itajái, etc

But even Floriniapólis have bad parts, for example

I live in Curitiba, state of Paraná, there is good places here, but last week a woman was stabbed inside a bus

>for a white American who wants to visit and not get mugged?
Ah, and NEVER go to Rio de Janeiro

Is worse than Africa and there is good chances of you being killed for a cellphone, even at safer places, and I'm not even kidding

Rio de Janeiro is the worst of the worst

Brazil has a bunch Japanese too. They self segregate because guess what thats what happens jews

Specially in São Paulo
But here in my city every year there is a japanese festival name "hana matsuri (pic related), we have a museum for ukrainians too

There is immigrants from everywhere

Attached: file.png (500x250, 269.8K)

>They self segregate
They didn't. They genocided themselves with racemixing.

I've heard good things about Florianopolis. How does it compare with major cities like Sao Paolo? Sao Paolo has lots of direct flights from America, and I hear it has a lot to do and is safer than Rio.

I found Cunhatai on a map and it looks pretty isolated, but comfy. Have you ever been to rural southern towns like that?

Curitiba doesn't sound that bad. I live near Seattle and dozens of people get attacked by deranged vagrants every year.

>How does it compare with major cities like Sao Paolo?
Sorry for my broken english because my english sucks and it's almost 3am here

They are totally different
People from São Paulo are workaholics and have no beaches in the capital, even their women are a bunch of smugs fucks mostly

Florianopólis is a city with beaches and bitches, sun, etc

>Have you ever been to rural southern towns like that?
Never
One of the most safer in Santa Catarina is Jaraguá do Sul

Chapecó is good too

>Curitiba doesn't sound that bad.
It's not, there is a lot of good places here, the thing is our laws sucks, criminals go to the jail and the justice system release them, that is why the police starts to killing them

Good to know. Is that where most of those Brazil webms come from?

It's interesting that large cities in your country can have such a contrast. In America, our biggest cities seem to have the same social problems and the same culture. Doesn't matter if NY, Chicago, Houston, LA, Portland etc.

I hope that the youtube automated english translation is correct, because this situation is hilarious.
Also proves culture is genetic as, even after trying, they couldn't get into samba or capoeira.

How is Belo Horizonte?
What are the best cities and towns in the country?

>Good to know. Is that where most of those Brazil webms come from?
There is violence in the north and northeast too

>even after trying, they couldn't get into samba or capoeira
Yes, they say something like that on the video
But everyone in the video is brazilian

LOL, gringos think everyone here likes samba and this shit

Brazil is totally diversed, but there is only one image of Brazil who goes to the foreigners, there is way much more

Pic related "gaúchos" (people from Rio Grande do Sul - south) drinking chimarrão

Belo Horizonte I don't know, just did a plane scele there, but I know there is violence, but good places too

There is rural areas and interior cities in Minas Gerais pretty good, like Ouro Preto youtu.be/eNEfZE2uHR8

Attached: file.png (1000x655, 1.19M)

You aren't White

Attached: 1648339608005.jpg (1280x720, 105.08K)

>plane scale
Fixed.

How do most people get around there? Is renting a car necessary to see the less touristy locations?

Depends where you are speaking
Ouro Preto? Maybe renting a car is a good option
São Paulo? Uber, subway, etc

>foi às cidades com a menor e a maior população preta no Brasil e verificou que o estigma de ser o último país das Américas a abolir o regime escravista ainda é mais forte que o discurso oficial da “democracia racial”. Foram 358 anos de escravidão, e os 128 anos sem ela não conseguiram apagar essas marcas
lol huwhite people evil

huwhites must be erased