Do these really lower your test levels?

What are other common consumer products that they are deliberately trying to sicken people with?

Attached: nonstickpan-2048px-8319.jpg (2048x1365, 206.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ECA0taEs6w
youtube.com/watch?v=094WMO49TB4
youtube.com/watch?v=shX25PQp5Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if you use them more than 3 years and use metal utensils

Use carbon steel

Use stoneware shits expensive though

Sitting on Any Forums all day lowers your test, faggot. You think oil riggers worry about fucking teflon?

>every outdoor guy wears this
>most of the best outdoor gear is made of this
No stop being a faggot.

Does it matter? Just use cast iron or steel and you don't have to think about it.

You’re not supposed to eat the pan

you don't eat outdoor gear. Or maybe you do, fucking retard

Use carbon steel or cast iron, teflon pans are fine in certain scenarios.

pretty much everything lowers your t in this day and age.

Back in the 70s you'd be one of the goyim snorting asbestos because it's safe and effective.

They cause all kinds of problems. 3M and DuPont are evil af. This poor guy's mother worked in the teflon factory while she was pregnant.

Attached: _40151232_bailey_abcnews.jpg (203x152, 11.5K)

Why would a pan make you gay?

And you're the goy right now drinking estrogen laced water and pumping yourself full of experimental drugs

Because the shit comes off into your food after it gets worn and it’s not good for you.

the non stick coating is inert and not all that dangerous. it only can be if the pan gets too hot and it starts burning off which can be avoided by using oil. although if you are paranoid just use cast iron or whatever. i dont use non stick pans. there are way sketchier things than that people interact with regularly like bpa in plastic bottles, oxybenzone in sunscreen etc

You don't heat teflon gear past its vapor point. Also, teflon cookware kills indoor birds. Remember when we used to use canaries as indicators of harmful gas? Yeah.

Just use stainless steel, no coating.
or cast iron seasoned using lard if you're really autistic about it.

That sounds reasonable, but I guess buying a normal, non-teflon pan should be the answer. And if there's one product everybody consumes constantly and is terribly bad for health, is refined sugars. In everything. We don't need ultraprocessed sugars to survive.

I cook with ceramic

For me, it's a nicely seasoned cast iron frying pan. It never sees the suds of soap.

I’m more a copper guy

that's the Tramontina frying pan, own one, would recommend it

This is a literal DuPont heir.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ECA0taEs6w
youtube.com/watch?v=094WMO49TB4
youtube.com/watch?v=shX25PQp5Ec
TEFLON NOT EVEN ONCE!!

wtf is vapor point on teflon? hotter than a range burner?
me too and its great, good heat distro easy clean i dont want to stop using it

Idk