There are literal Oscar and Will Smith threads on Any Forums. This is Any Forums in 2022

There are literal Oscar and Will Smith threads on Any Forums. This is Any Forums in 2022.

Attached: 2022.jpg (1024x904, 100.74K)

Niggers fake fighting on kike award show. Don't care, not gonna watch.

the nog smack was a psyop to remind us of the war -- it represents subhumans v subhumans

election tourists/redditors/glowies
it's never going to get better, just like civililization :)

who tf is oscar

I don't think anyone here actually watched the show. Still, people shouldn't just be reacting to whatever the MSM shoves in their face.

On the plus side, it does remind people to "never relax."

I think its the trannies.

This site was compromised when a bunch of teenagers accidentally utilized occult worship (meme magic) to own the libs in the 2016 elections. Since then this board has been under constant shilling to ensure it functions like every other social media site. The shills can't even fathom a website such as this, they beg and bait for (You)'s and bumps because it gives them the same rush of dopamine they get from anywhere else on the surface web.

Any Forums has become Any Forums for right wing underages, peak Any Forums was 2012-2013. It went down hill first in late 2014 Any Forums exodus, then with 2015 trumptards, then with 2016 election fags.

hey im pretourist era ok? cy-cyber akuma anyone?

fine tell Puttin to start dropping some real bombs then nigger

Attached: pepebrik.jpg (715x436, 26.76K)

>Any Forums shits up other boards
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D-DON'T SHIT UP MY B-BOARD!!!
>Y-YOU J-JUST CAN'T!!!! OKAY?

Attached: 1638632305795.gif (600x816, 1006.2K)

>This site was compromised when a bunch of teenagers accidentally utilized occult worship (meme magic) to own the libs in the 2016 elections.
Interesting perspective.

It's getting shilled hard to distract from war, inflation, hunter Biden laptop, etc. I literally have 15 will Smith threads hidden right now. Faggot mods are allowing it. Mods have been compromised for a long time now.

>not mentioning the coerced gene therapy

>It's getting shilled hard to distract from war, inflation, hunter Biden laptop, etc
Distract whom -- nu/pol/? That shit is always everywhere here. Or NPCs? kek those dont care nor they ever will

its all the normie boomers who dont want to lurk and post whatever the talking box tells them is important

Will Smith was an old meme though

There are also Any Forumstards crying about the globohomo made up concept of "war crimes" on the vary same day

Wow it's almost as if Any Forums was a screaming echo chamber for larpers and does not actually uphold any values or real political opinions more complex than making others angry.

welcome to the gig economy. people in the 3rd world get paid for this stuff