Why is Any Forums so against walkable cities...

Why is Any Forums so against walkable cities? I don't really see why designing cities for people rather than cars is a bad thing.

Attached: walkable-cities-bruges.jpg.jpg (1380x678, 539.79K)

every fucking day this thread goes up.

I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE NEAR NIGGERS. I DO NOT WANT NIGGERS TO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO ME. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HEAR OR SMELL NIGGERS.

the FAA is communism.

I need a megawatt to absolutely plaster the building of every cooperation that tries to make me sign something. I need a second megawatt to find the families and friends of every shareholder. Lastly I need an extra megawatt to keep the CEO’s alive long enough to harvest their screams and collect their Twitter followers.

>Why is Any Forums so against walkable cities?

Niggers

Seriously, this.

Why do you faggots keep creating the same goddam fucking threads when we give you the same goddam fucking answers.

Why do you think pubic transport was okay back in the 50s? Why were we okay with buses and trollis in places like detroit? BECAUSE. NO. NIGGERS.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR NIGGER HEADS.

This. Cars are the discerning Aryan man's choice

Attached: zora arkus duntov.jpg (1015x571, 100.47K)

Cars of the niggers of transportation:
>Ugly
>Loud
>Smelly
>Inefficient

Attached: 1648414972038.jpg (1024x768, 182.96K)

>Why are fatass neckbeard manchildren against walking?
Couldn't tell you OP. It's a mystery.

Basically easy transportation means that poors and niggers can easily find their way into your neck of the woods. In the name of separating wealthy whites from poors and niggers, we need to avoid building subway trains, walkable cities, and so on. Fuck poors and fuck niggers. They bring everyone down.

Why do you equate walkable cities with niggers? Every city on the planet that has removed cars is basically nigger free.

see

America = niggers

this seems like a problem with niggers and not cities

Retard, a walkable city is self-solving the nigger problem. A city like Amsterdam or Venice or any college town in America that has removed cars and has shifted to a bike or walking lifestyle is literal nigger repellent.

Yes, they will come in on the train, but once they find out they have to walk to work or actually exercise, they will leave.
I live in a college town where the downtown is basically car-free and it's just white people and the occasional Asian.

Yes, we would all love a quick solution to the nigger problem, but then you are left with poors ruining the high culture of your city. Irish are niggers. Italians are niggers. GTFO

It always weirded me out that my host families HOA was lobbying against public transportation when I stayed in USA. In Turkey the neighborhoods are divided between poor and rich but you don't see undesireables moving in. Everyone sticks to their own place and crime happens in downtown/nightlife areas or in poor areas as it is usual.
I find "I don't want to live around niggers and poor" to be a very american specific thing. I think it is historical, America was always segregated by law and since those laws are gone cars/publci transportation become an alternative for people who want to stick to their race and don't want anyone else live next to them.

But then again you have instances like Detroit. White Flight is real. I rarely see a good neighborhood going bad here. Or if it does happen it takes 40-50 years. It seems this shit happens very fast in usa and it might be another reason to protect one's property and property values through segregation.

Attached: 1647011841906.png (528x438, 235.96K)

>amsterdam

Full of browns and other scum. Please get stabbed by a muzzie.

Madison and Ann Arbor are not remotely comparable to Chicago or St. Louis you peabrained freshman

Any Forums is filled with retards. i was going to go into more detail but i really think that covers it.

>requires jew gas to run
>jew marketing tells you it makes your dick bigger
>jew financing helps you pay for it