It Was Real You Idiots

And nothing will happen to him because he's in a country that let niggers burn down their cities for a whole summer and praised them for it.

Will Smith knew he'd get away with it because he knows what American culture is centered around, do you?
youtube.com/watch?v=BOsPuUnvK9E

Attached: Woll_Smoth_original.jpg (600x800, 56.18K)

Attached: 1619205307972.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

Attached: 8155df8e4e847a68918fb8dae630c58b.jpg (640x735, 77.86K)

Good for Will Smith, don't talk shit on a man's wife.

>Leans forward in a hit me motion so he can pull away
Yeah, so real!

Who?

Why should something happen to him? If it was real and he was defending his wife (who cheated on him by the way) I think it was pretty cool, would have been better if he slapped him with a glove and challenged him to a dual in her honor, and it was televised on PPV, id buy it.

Attached: Duel_Glove.jpg (900x1199, 89.95K)

They’re literally in an open relationship and she talks about banging other men in front of her daughter on a televised talk show

i don't watch kike media, can someone explain the joke he made and why it trigged the nig?

Yes the incident ALSO just happened to play into the topic of will smith's movie about the protective black man you shouldn't push and how the media is "unfair" to famous black people which the williams sisters have been topical in over the years.

not a narrative being pushed here at all.
And of course Chris Rock isn't going to file a lawsuit like would happen in any other of case of stuff like this happening.

Nothing to see here folks.

muh dick, also insecurity because she bangs other dudes so he has to take his anger out on other men when there is any perceived slight

kek, damn that pic takes me back
>zoomers will not recognize this jpg

He just said he was looking forward to GI Jane 2 from jada-sluttit. Typical nigger over reacting.

yeah i heard the joke, wtf is GI Jane 2, or was it a word play implying he was "looking forward to her too"?

local scoop:

She just gave some college kid a hand-job before the ceremony while Smith watched with a lamp shade on his head.

You can tell who the niggers are on Any Forums they're the ones all saying it was staged and it was a psyop. Look at Will Smith's acceptance speech when the won the Oscar - he starts to cry because he knows he's could be cancelled, so he apologizes to the Academy and all present and tries to joke that "art imitates life" but can't find the proper words. All BLM shills are on damage control and seething.
>expect board to be spammed with BBC soon

Staged.

Attached: FEA3F878-83BB-4834-96B0-D9DA8620D6FE.gif (402x453, 211.38K)

wow, you fell for this fake shit, two has-beens pulling a stunt to get their name in your mouth.

GI Jane was a shit movie where Demi Moore shaved her head
Jada-Pinkett Smith also started shaving her head recently, that's all

I'm trying to care...but I just don't.

Attached: 1574946123966.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

Still not as good as Yeezus getting up and heckling Taylor Swift.

*presses fast forward button to skip forward 24 hours so I can miss all these gay Smith threads*
Cya in 24

it was not real
it was to get retards like you talking about the Oscars
and it worked

Our generation has grown up with Will Smith as the archetypal "black man." Successful, well-spoken, unthreatening. Well this should be a lesson to everyone, even the most civilized "black man" is just one slight provocation away from turning into a rampaging nigger.

Attached: cosby.jpg (260x194, 10.01K)

He actually laughed at the joke if you look at the clip in the OP. Jada probably told him to get up there and defend her or some shit since he is mega-cucked.

Lol, what a take.

Niggers can get away with anything so they do whatever they want. Picrel

Attached: immune-law.jpg (1125x1285, 611.5K)

You a new fag? This off scene skits are the only exciting thing about the Oscar’s that ever gets reported. Will Smith will not suffer consequences

that was because it was real and not staged

>she talks about banging other men in front of her daughter
Wait, wait, wait. I knew about the supposed “open marriage” but this seems too much. Got a link?

He actually called her “jada-sluttit”? I feel like no one would make that joke in today’s climate. At the oscars I mean