Are men who are into feminine penises gay or straight?

Are men who are into feminine penises gay or straight?

Attached: 1642080296121.png (1208x508, 129.36K)

Lmao

Ahhh the age old question
Are traps gay?
And of course its obvious query as to the status of trap-attracted men.

I will await the soon to be new Supreme Court Justice Nigger Jackson to rule on the matter if traps are women or not, before I make my own decision.

jannies do your job and ban this faggot. multiple posts up, trolling the boards outside of Any Forums

Attached: sage.png (640x313, 157.51K)

But does he know?

kuh tanjee done said she ain't gon be definin no womans, she's finna leave dat wif the biolojist

What does your heart tell you user?

Is she be done and did a gender binariez biggitry?

Guys into penises are gay.

>a bunch of people in the LGBTQ community were hanging out
Such a weirdly constructed sentence

You can't just call them a bunch of faggots or it would've ruined the punch line.

A bunch of guys? Some guys and girls? Some gays? Some queers? A bunch of trannies? They can't win without awkwardly constructed sentences.

They think of themselves as straight just like their bfs think of themselves as women. A very common phenomenon among white nationalists slash Any Forumstards

>I'm not gay but my bf is. I cant understand why are all these faggots in my house. I'm a conservative straight man!!!

If you'e a man who likes dick, then you're gay. Plain and simple.
Yes, this includes traps, futas, etc.
If you want to fuck anything with a penis, you're a fag.

Based

There are no feminine penises.
Penises are and look manly.

I would argue
Fucking a woman = Straight
Fucking a man = Gay
Fucking a man that tries to look like a woman = Gay
Fucking a trap that actually looks like a woman in the ass = Straight
Getting fucked in the ass by the same trap = Gay

>Blaire White's boyfriend
>doesn't like faggots
>no irony

>Fucking a woman = Gay
>Fucking a man = Gay
>Fucking a man that tries to look like a woman = Gay
>Fucking a trap that actually looks like a woman in the ass = Gay
>Getting fucked in the ass by the same trap = Gay
WRONG

Yes

Attached: 1645644016936.jpg (680x707, 134.53K)

Then you are gay

based.
also yes they are gay kys

As a futa connoisseur, (the type of opening introduction you may expect on pol), there is nothing inherently gay about a penis because a penis itself isn't inherently masculine. It is a fucking and peeing device that is a small extension of a man, whose masculinity lies further back among his body in his excessive body odor, his brain, his soul, his hairy legs, his increased muscle mass, his testosterone. Together as a package all those things combined emcompass a man. An isolated dick, as a concept that can manifest itself in the futa world as an organ attached to a straight woman, on its own is not any more gay than a lone uncooked noodle is spaghetti. To claim otherwise is heresy.

>My recommended viewing: EDI - Special Delivery, sirdougrattman's The Mad Doctor, Bloodlust: Royal Descent

Attached: 7c25deb9-9b5f-4afb-8c5b-542c936a0fd3_screenshot.jpg (1128x480, 25.88K)

So a nigga huh