Oscar chimpout--how are there people who stll don't believe in race?

>make Oscars black
>suddenly chimpouts after 100 years of Oscars existing

Attached: unknown_2022.03.28-04.37.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1508274676346363920/vid/1280x720/SxNs-HfBIJqFnOLW.mp4
bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/
youtu.be/a-wkz3mxc-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away, Mort.

What happened

Nigger made a joke about a nigger's nigger whore wife, so the nigger husband punched the other nigger. Typical nigger shit

Leftist shills and schizos will say it's fake, though

video?

#OscarsSoBlack

no

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1508274676346363920/vid/1280x720/SxNs-HfBIJqFnOLW.mp4

Attached: chimps.jpg (609x205, 19.52K)

N

>no gunshots
>no rapes
sir, you seem to purposefully overlook how far they have actually come.
bitchute.com/video/0OkheGapNpvE/

Holy shit, it's real.

thank you keeper of the niggers

Fake. Look at those post slap smiles on both of them

Attached: 1648436460366.jpg (1491x2048, 202.99K)

I'm surprised at the negative backlash from Any Forums on this. If anything I'd think this is something your great grandfather would do if someone talked badly about their wife

I still don't get how that was so offensive.

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a duck-blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Everyday they're out there making
DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of derring-do, bad and good
Luck Tales!

D-d-d danger lurks behind you
There's a stranger out to find you
What to do, just grab on to some...

DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Everyday they're out there making
DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of derring-do, bad and good
DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Not pony tales or cotton tales, no,
DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Nevermind, I just read an article about it. Will Smith's wife has alopecia and Rock made a joke about her being bald with the GI Jane joke, and took it personally.

HOW CAN HE SLAP?!

Nah my great grandfather was a smart man that could handle a joke and also make his family laugh, he's also not thick enough to lose the plot at an actual comedian telling a joke half the world actually laughed at. What's with all these strange pc protect your wife from jokes faggots...

>Make Oscars niggrified
>Insta-nigging ensues
pottery

My reaction to an immediately awkward situation is to smile. If they were acting they wouldn’t have smiled.

>your reaction
>must be same as everyone else

case closed

Nah if you watch old material with Letterman or even earlier people were very touchy about that kind of thing at least in the US and you'd be getting a busted lip

No idea what was he joking about. Was it funny at least?

>no rapes
Are you blind? Chris Rock just raped Will Smith's wife in front of the entire planet.

I've tried to reply to a few different Any Forums threads over this topic only to receive the "your IP address has been blocked from posting"
Fuck off tranny jannies. My comments were just about how much of a cuck Will Smith is.

He was defending his wife's honor after someone made a joke about her having a disease. Even though Will is a cuck, his actions there were actually based.

youtu.be/a-wkz3mxc-Y

KINDA FUNNY YEAH

Can't wait for next year.
Based nigs are making this boring ass kike show interesting.

fake and fucking gay. the point was to get everyone talking about the Oscars and it worked. ratings probably jumped 70%

Will Smith is a cuckold. The reason you would, lol but not anymore, chimp out when someone insults your wife is because you own her and it's you who's being insulted. Will Smith has no self-respect and is a clown because his wife is a whore.

Yes of course distract goyim and NPC from Ukraine and Russia beating the fuck out of them and Biden saying we're already at ww3
This will move the herd along.

So when is Will Smith going to go after 50 cent?

Nope. Watch the uncensored video and video from the commercial break. I thought for sure it was fake at first, but it wasn't.

>Will Smith is a cuckold
>Owns his wife
Don't think you know what a cuckold is and yeah it's more traditional approach to marriage that was popular during Any Forumss favorite time in US history. Hell the part of Islam that Any Forums loves also endorses this behavior

Why are you even watching the Oscars?

i could easily fuck you in the ass in front of your entire family

oh really, just like the miss universe mistake that made people talk about it for like a week, let's give some attention to this millionaires who clearly need more money and attention.

SAGE NIGGER SHIT THREADS

>virgin pol retards dont understand defending the mother of their children because they have none

lmao fucking jackoffs

It’s all over twatter and you know how much Any Forums loves twatter

youre the dumbest child on the planet

There was a whole big lead up to the Will Smith/Chris Rock thing so no its not 'fake' more happened than just the few seconds youre seeing.
Why some of you screech FAKE at every damn thing that happens i'll never understand but it's really annoying.

Getting pissy and resorting to violence over a pretty tame joke, especially when there are much more offensive things he could have rightfully brought up isn't defending your wife.

You just know, Chris Rock could have fired back with "Maybe you should tell your wife to keep all those cocks out of hers." Hell, He's probably fucked her himself, given her reputation as the town bike.

>Don't think you know what a cuckold is
He literally lets other men fuck his wife

I'm surprised too, Will did the non faggot thing. Imagine a man insulting your (sick) wife in front of you and just taking it.

To be fair to user, I've seen it happen a lot of times. People try to laugh and playdown really awkward situations when they're directly involved, while everyone else is like "wtf is going on, where did it come from? Is this real life?"

Your grandpa would be OK with his wife being publicly mocked for her baldness from a disease? Man, Aussies are cucks.

it was real. the still shots are mindblowing it looks like a scene from roots where the uncle tom slave is slapping the ginny man .

I agree, its fucking real

I remember Will slapping some guy that tried kissing him too.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!

I came to this thread just to say this

Attached: 1620092885859.gif (600x631, 3.96M)

On live TV?
Chris Rock definitely handled it well.
It's a shock, and Chris Rock would of thought Will Smith had more class.
But...typical nigger reaction and chimp out because Smith's wife didn't like the joke at her expense.
I bet she even said, "Are you going to let him talk about YOUR wife like that?"
Instigator.

My point is that Will Smith thinking he needs to slap a man for insulting his wife is a joke because his wife gives her coochie away to other men. A traditional marriage would mean a man would take no shit when he is being insulted, and someone insulting a man's wife is an insult to him. Being a cuckold means you're a loser. Will Smith, assuming this is real, is a pussy because he'll make a show of being a big dick Chad for the camera, but his wife didn't go home with him if you know what I mean.

his wife cheated on him. Surprised he's still with her. I mean he's Will Smith and she's the one that cheated pretty easy divorce there

didn't she fuck other men and blame Will for not being a good husband or something? why does he even care anymore.