He's a dead man now

Coach's red pills just went hypersonic in his last video.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzR---YDDIQ

2 things seem certain now. YouTube will nuke his accounts, and Victoria Nuland's folks are going to make some calls to the NSA to get his hiding spot over to Asov. I love this man, but why the hell didn't he get his ass over to Russia while he still could? Balls were simply too big, he went the Assange route rather than the Snowden route. Download copies of all his content while you can, we need to document why they killed him when the Nuland gang goes on trial in Shanghai.

Attached: Capture.png (285x382, 155.08K)

This guy got all his day 1 predictions wrong but I feel sorry for him. Hopefully he doesnt get killed by Ukrainian Nationalists.

Why does he care so much?

qrd?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-26-18-23-26-1.png (1440x1798, 1.27M)

He’s making so much money on his patreon why the fuck would he ever leave? Btw he’s not in Kharkiv, he’s in Odessa that fucking PUSSY lol.

Thank god, i hate this clown.

Gee thanks for linking a 2 hour video faggot im totally going to watch this

>old man balding
Ha, got'em! have a humble upvote, I wish I could afford reddit gold!

>1:51 minutes
Go fuck yourself.

>2 hours

Did he do his usual thing where he just repeats things he read on /chug/?

Coach Deadpill is based. Zoomers and millennials could learn from this based boomer who spoke truth to power. RIP.

He kept saying Nuland was hot too and that he respected her ruthlessness, that she'd be a good dominatrix.
Will that kind of flattery save him?
#CoachDeadPill

You’ve got to admit, he’s pretty well spoken & makes good arguments

Attached: EFD90331-5E73-4911-8C0A-22F9D7DDB257.jpg (900x856, 197.5K)

Proof?

He goes hard after Victoria Nuland. Which is what everyone should be doing. That bitch is to blame for this mess.

I like the way he talks, hes very interesting when he goes off on a tangent, but he is a bit of a bullshitter imo. Yes hes in Ukraine but how does he know exactly what's going on. He is adamant that the Ukrainian army in eastern Ukraine is encircled and have been since like day 5 of the operation even though the most optimistic Russian maps dont show that.

RIP Cope Fed Shill.

(((Nudelman)))

Attached: jq.png (300x195, 59.42K)

>milady

Some retard sexpat who moved to Ukraine to get a dirt peasant trad wife then made videos shit talking Ukraine when Russia invaded which got played on RT. He is nobody and will only be notable for Azov decapitating him on livestream if he hasn't fled the country.