GLoBoHomO = global homosexuality?

Poltards can't even come to an understanding on what this CRINGE term means.
I just see poltard after poltard saying this annoying buzzword, ans what makes it annoying is that it doesn't have the meaning you dumb fucks think it has

Homo = homosapiens, homosexual

Only a 65 iq retard think homogeneity
I bet you are even having a siezure just by looking at this reddit spacing.

Anyway, stop trying to sound edgy, you aren't smart at all, no one gives u credit for knowing the cringy word, globohomo.

The western world is being invaded by the scum of the earth. London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Brussels = nigger pajeet paki shitholes.
Its not the gays that turned the west into a shithole, its this disgusting subhumans.

Every time i see "gLoBoHomO" i cringe because it means "gays are taking over the world" and that's really the least of our problems.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-034500.png (1020x2048, 984.5K)

As expected, poltards are too afraid to face their cringy habbits

Didn't Marjorie Taylor Greene or some stupid blond talking head use the word unironically at a rally or something?

globo = global
homo = the same

Globohomo has always been a very strange term, does it mean globalism? Globalization? Worldwide acceptance of homosexuality?

"You are such a homo" fucking means sexuality.

If anything, "the same* would mean only one race and not this race mixing clusterfuck so it makes even less sense

It's shorthand for Globalized Homogeneity you retarded faggots.

Don't waste your keys user, they won't listen

So why do google image entries only show it being related to gay shit?
Another question
When.is your flight back ti fucking pajeet land Bangladesh due?

> They won't listen to dumbfucks who can't explain themselves
There, finished it foe you

Yeah but homo- as a prefix just means the same, whether it be homosexual or homogeneity.
>If anything, "the same* would mean only one race and not this race mixing clusterfuck
You've got the right idea but you have come to the wrong conclusion. The race mixing that they promote *will* lead to only one race: a race of mutt abominations.

Because that's how search engines work

why do google image entries only show niggers when searching for "white family"?

Good now finish your life so I could enjoy a comfy thread

Pathetic fuck even has wikipedia for free but stays ignorant
See how ambiguous this fucking term is?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-041840.png (1020x1950, 184.11K)

Global homosexuality
now kys kike

Attached: 9-11 Israel did it.jpg (3017x7000, 3.74M)

homo means same you dumb faggot. Globalization is global sameness. Globohomo.
Fuck you faggot herb this shit

That's not what the data shows. If anything, there is more and more devision
People stay within their race but the countries are being taken over.
What we are seeing is a massive ghettoization of every European capital, niggers getting voting rights, its a snowball effect. This is whats dangerous, not some ancedotal case about some white thots fucking some niggers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-032927.png (1020x925, 635.42K)

California will be 70% latino soon, chicago is the niggers concrete jungle. How is that "sameness"? Fucking faggot

Yes. This. It is not like someone filled an airplane full of axe body spray and fumigated the earth until it was full homo. It is Global Homosexual. Globohomo! They're not gay, they're complete and total faggots.

There will be 5 billion Africans by 2100. They will bring them here under the guise of "climate migration". Within 100 years, everyone will be a la creatura.

Yes, it’s global homosexuality. The elites at the top are unironic satanist homosexuals. Their agenda is to control the world out and proud in the open instead of from the shadows.

>wikipedia