Are negros a different species

I'm tired of pretending niggers are the same species as me. Here's my source

ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/letters/2012/apes.htm

Attached: 1622073540418.jpg (691x722, 52.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=990052wQywM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here watch this you piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=990052wQywM

Attached: 1644587902606.png (1120x2499, 505.04K)

>I'm tired of pretending niggers are the same species as me.

You, and every other white person on the planet.

every other race on this earth besides the negro has achieved something of note, built monuments to their gods, established cities with trade. All except the negro...

Attached: diversity.jpg (2048x1570, 714.17K)

leave monkey babies alone, they are people just like you, don't be a racist user, I know you can do it better.

Attached: 1634525957205.webm (480x480, 2.84M)

Because sub-saharan Africa was relatively isolated from the cradles of civilization in Eurasia and North Africa. So they developed civilization much later.

Hurrrr durrr muhhh race go get some pussy losers go seek some bitches. Fucking loser NEETs who don’t talk to women go get some pussy nigga go get some money

Your source is stupider than you.

>pretending niggers are the same species as me
they only behave that way because of the racist judicial system. once we return to trial by combat for black suspects, the Afro-American community will flourish

Attached: curbstomp your enthusiasm.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

Yes, if blacks were a different species, they would not be able to produce fertile children with other races.

>they developed civilization
When did they do that? I must've missed it.

that didn't stop the incans and aztecs

Attached: ancient aztec architecture.jpg (1280x720, 317.89K)

Lol this is BS

Shutup Nigga you get no pussy and no bitches. Also you think Abos had a civilization lol u a bitch my nigga

Mali, Ethiopia, Great Zimbabwe, etc. Once they had contact with Middle Easterners, they acquired some of the technology needed to develop civilization.

all that coast
no ocean worthy vessels.

>hybrids literally don't exist
Really now.

Why are you bullying me you filthy cunt? Watch the educational jew on youtube, he explains A LOT in words that your ears might even understand.

This is literally how I imagine every night is in every black person's house.

>aztecs

Attached: Mortal Aztec Combat.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

The science says all humans are 99.9% identical.

your argument for sub saharan africa being the birth place of civilization includes an appeal to africans learning about civilization from somewhere else first?

fake

But that stopped most of the Native Americans right? Why didn't the natives of the US and Canada or the Amazon develop civilization but the Incans and Aztecs did? Are they somehow that genetically distinct from Aztecs and Incans? Or is it because Aztecs and Incans were in the ideal environment for a cradle of civilization to form but were isolated from spreading their technology/ To me, the latter seems more likely.

that .1% must be really significant because we're all profoundly different.

That is literally how civilization works, genius. Civilizations have exchange ideas and inventions throughout all of history. Most of our writing systems today wouldn't exist if we didn't borrow it from Sumerian cuneiform. Our number system was borrowed from India. It's no coincidence that the great old world civilizational centers (Europe, Mideast, India, China) had frequent contact with each other through trade.

>Are negros a different species

If you have to ask that question than you're a nigger

Why? North america has boundless land for agriculture and material resources for permanent construction. Case in point: america. Once a different kind of people came to this same land mass they utilized it completely differently.

>t. Nigger

So then sub saharan africa is not the birthplace of civilization because nowhere is the birth place of civilization. Very post modern.

I do think sub Saharans are a different species, but I don’t necessarily think that’s why their IQ is low. Hot humid climates make every race retarded. You can’t fucking think in a jungle climate. Just look at Florida man. He’s crazy, violent and retarded no matter whether he’s black, white, red, or yellow. Temperate climates are more ideal for optimal brain development and function.

Hybrids are not fertile.

But is it because we are taught we are different?

>So they developed civilization much later.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh when?

I never claimed that it was the birth place of civilization. Learn to read, please.

Common misunderstanding

My dick is still twice the size of yours.

nigger

There are a number of African civilization that developed later in history. Mali, Ethiopia, Ghana, etc.

Why are you niggers so ugly?

Proving everything they said is correct lmao.

If you want to make an argument for that you're all free to do it.
It clearly isn't though. Progressive indoctrination brainwashes kids theyre all the same with about as much intensity as is physically possible. In spite(because of) that kids grow up more aware of and judgmental about their differences.

Whites only recognize beasts when their inmate numbers are assigned.

not civilizations, mudhuts are nothing even castors can make mudhuts fucking faggot, niggers are not human

Civilization isn't developed with tools, it's a system of laws, practices and thought.

Umm... friend you do realize that once the Europeans arrived to North America they turned this country known as the United States into an economic superpower right? You know because it had tons of arable land, rivers, timber, and vast biodiversity with relatively mediocre animals. Now that you say that I'm starting to think building civilization is just a Eurasian thing.

Attached: E7865A0E-3A02-4B8F-85F4-28BAE8CE9BC7.jpg (762x1024, 94.99K)

The US and Canada did not have as ideal of an environment to independently invent civilization because there weren't as many usable crops. Europeans were able to develop it because they brought crops and technology from Europe and other places.

You guys are some bitches and wouldn’t say shit to me irl. Y’all niggas hating but I’m investing a shit ton in crypto, graduated with a 4.4 gpa and I’m in MIT getting my grades up. Inb4 muhh affirmative action. Keep coping while I’m fucking your women and impregnating them

nigger, niggers are not human, never created anything and never will you are the filth of the earth

I understand that but sometimes I look to look at all the possibilities.
I know Africans are very obviously different in societal function to others but at a genetic level is there actually any significant variation?

>hey so this is your argument?
>yes it is
>well it's wrong
>no that's not my argument

>Are negros a different species
Yes

Attached: 1644459518169.jpg (403x403, 41.19K)

They were guided by the Annunaki.

corn

Not true.

niggers are not humans, if you think otherwise you are a nigger and a faggot

>developed
>acquired
I'm assuming these civilizations were more advanced than what they create today.
Coyotes and wolfs are, are they the same species?

Don’t care nigga y’all some losers. I’m glad the Rothschild, Soros, Morgan, Rockefeller and all the other muhhh joos you complain about are replacing your kind. LMFAOO Jews and blacks stay winning we up rn

Attached: 0583BA8C-FE60-439D-8E1E-0C95F2BC14AE.jpg (977x1200, 154.3K)

They did. And their trade networks collapsed and their settlements declined before French and English hit North America.

The diseases from the Spanish spread throughout all of North America from central America long before those people made first contact.

The collapse of trading networks set them all back by the time the English and French hit the Northeast.

Ffs the Iroquois had villages with crop fields, houses and like tribes all over to the edge of the midwest they altered the forest ecology to their needs.

The plains Indians followed bison herds because sedentary life and agriculture was much more difficult.

There were settled Natives on the West coast as well.

Well where else would the lost brain matter end up?

It's very telling that you respond to my rational arguments with unintelligent arguments and low-IQ insults.

Anyway, not all of sub-saharan Africa built out of mud. Mali certainly did because it was ideal for the environment. There aren't any significant mountains nearby to mine stone from and the mud has a cooling property in the hot sun. Places like Kilwa, Ethiopia, and Zimbabwe, however, certainly used stone for their construction.

>You guys are some bitches and wouldn’t say shit to me irl.
Fuck you Sambo. Time and place you filthy primate. Time and place, bitch.

those "civilizations" were nothing more than mudhuts while north africa and europe and parts of asia was living in castles and great cities already

Attached: 9D76BF3D-EE42-4E9B-A308-9880F412B6A4.jpg (1364x2048, 547.47K)

wtf even ants recognize themselves in mirror

Thats comedian Funnymike, this is a skit, and you are a fag for posting it and presenting it as real

Is this u?

Attached: 1647899464850m.jpg (1024x825, 90.72K)

christians hate them when they're just africans, that's why they do missionairy trips to africa so much to make them into n's... otherwise they embrace european liberalism

>t. White rage

Attached: 5666D596-4512-4C59-ADA8-8B763BD21C26.jpg (619x619, 82.33K)

yes there is obviously a significant variation. You are trying to negotiate with reality. What are these weasel words supposed to mean? What's a "significant" variation as opposed to an "insignificant" one?
Whatever gay monday monring quarter backing you want to do to say
>oh the weather in pre-colonial maine was to harsh for the poor indians to handle
You're still describing an environment which affected their reproduction and thus their genes. they evolved in a different place. That means their genes changed. 0.1% you say? well shit if I hold up that number (which I may or may not accept) up against reality (which I must accept) I have to conclude that 0.1 is a whole heck of a lot, or it's wrong.

You have a 4.4 gpa yet talk like the people we are making fun of? Yeah this is probably the worst bait in here.

Go back to Africa

North America does not have the basket of crops and domesticable animals Eurasia had, and running on a North-South axis makes diffusion of crops much more difficult than by latitude which takes advantage of plants being already adapted to the photoperiod along as East-West axis.

Yes, and those things are also exchanged through trade. What's your point?

According to Charles Darwin, yes. He called them homo africanus, derived from homo erectus.

Holy shit it took a while but the delivery was worth it. Lmao

Attached: 384E8DCA-7D97-48F7-984F-B87679D11112.jpg (1080x1080, 197.24K)

Attached: C690514A-AD00-4AAA-BDF1-4E23B843E041.jpg (1080x1350, 118.6K)

Lmao You sold your soul to the Devil.

>are negroes a different species
Yes but they're still human they just have DNA from less evolved proto-humans such as the homo-erectus.

Europeans were able to do that because they had access to crops, tools, and ideas from Europe and other places. Native Americans did not have that due to isolation from civilizational centers.

Pic related

Attached: 1639814837635.jpg (1192x1692, 542.2K)

ROFLMAO! Looks like Corneilus in Planet ofnthe Apes!

niggers don't have the capacity to understand developed arguments, only ooga booga
niggers never invented anything, the same time that caucasoids were sailing on boats across the world and studying medicine and astronomy, niggers were still living in the stone age kek, you are not human and never will be

So essentially niggers are just doomed genetic retards who probably come from a cursed tribe

Attached: 5BEF0618-54F7-44F4-A793-5CDFC28196F8.jpg (800x420, 50.86K)

Attached: Ataye-Eligidagne-3.jpg (962x1427, 359.33K)

I looked it up and they had masonry and really looking at decaying empires that get swarmed with savages it's not inconceivable that at one point there was tribes who weren't like the modern niggers we know today.

Attached: 41F5CFC2-D650-4E96-9500-0D2F4B5256F7.jpg (706x706, 66.32K)

The only thing Africans have ever achieved is being the race that everyone hates the most because of their insufferable nature.

Then perhaps the selection pressure in pre-colonial america caused native genes to be less concerned with constructing permanent civilizations and instead have only fleeting feelings for places and traditions to make him a more successful nomad.

they do this in atlanta too but a lot of them are still christians, kinda ironic being hotlanta because its the gayest black city and its in the bible belt... but its why theyre effeminate as hell

Have you heard of potatoes and corn... You know the two agricultural products that litterally let Europe not only base it's entire food source off of but, led to rapid population increase.

Enjoy Hell mulatto

ugly nigger subhuman ape kek, wearing white men clothes in white men country

Native Americans did have metallurgy and they definitely had crops (corn)

I see your point. Obviously culture was shaped by individuals who shared a common origin hence genetic similarity so it the idea that "race is a social construct" is more exploitation of reality to further an agenda.

Homo africanus homo

Yes

ad hominem fallacy , kys nigger
stop larping as a nigger faggot
so niggers can't develop civilization by themselves but most other races did it themselves?

Attached: 33361B3E-D791-43F3-B20B-2E4C28232896.jpg (1022x1298, 212.4K)

Not always.

I think the problem lays with extreme individuality, there's plenty of self aware African people who are interested in improving there lot in life but they are out outnumbered by the amount of people who are only invested in themselves. Life's is not easy in Africa and it can be a struggle to survive

T. Angloid in Gambia

It's not enough to just have one easily domesticable crop. This makes you prone to famines if a disease wipes out a certain crop. You have to have multiple you can rely on. I mean, is there anywhere in the Americas that had more domesticable crops than Mesoamerica or Peru? There isn't, which is why civilization developed there and not anywhere else in the Americas.

Attached: F72211C4-3A6D-4377-88CF-676A833EF7C8.jpg (1280x853, 119.7K)

He looks very respectable for his court hearing

it's afraid