Yet again us Turks need to clean up white peoples shit

Attached: Capture.png (659x341, 40.72K)

i didn't know britain was turkish clay

everywhere is ottoman empire

good. maybe now this shit will end.

What are the chances that every time Zelensky concedes, Russia will just raise the stakes? And continue bombing Ukraine until full capitulation is achieved?

Attached: 85293273_p2_master1200.jpg (510x510, 178.93K)

>us Turks

Attached: 1640320110733.gif (87x99, 30.3K)

Ottoman Empire is in the toilet

very high

did i stutter nigger

look a jew dog

its in the middle of the uk high street selling kebabs

So the beggar who hides in Israel is ready to accept what he should have done years ago.

This is why the US wanted the beggar to stall on the proceedings. So that the US and European countries could send billions to Ukraine and see them in the pockets of off shore accounts.

I hope Russia demands all of the country, and leave two miles of West Ukraine to Poland, only to shut up all the polish niggers on Any Forums.

Turkey should blitzkrieg in and take the entire Caucasus now while their guard is down. Dumb fucking chechens and georgians won’t be expecting it

Russia doesn't want Ukrainian soil.
they want Ukraine neutrality and they want Ukraine to stop bombing the good people of the Dunbas.

You’re wrong. The real point of this conquest is to force Ukraine to shrink putin down even more, so that he can fulfill his micro life dreams as an ant farmer

Considering nobody actually knows what Putin wants at this point anything is possible. The fucking retard might just start attacking estonia now

Try that and all of Nagorno will be annexed to Armenia

The Davutoglu, Neo-Ottomanism, soft power, win the middle east without shooting anybody thing would have worked if Sisi and Assad weren't able to barely cling onto power. Kinda sucks

Attached: IMG_1870.jpg (500x357, 35.94K)

very true

i think its pretty obvious he wanted to install a russia pro goverment the same way the usa did in 2014 within ukraine but fucked up by underestimating the resistance

Of course, and remember that Biden did not cheat and got as many votes, the same media who fed that bullshit to you.

>So the beggar who hides in Israel is ready to accept what he should have done years ago.
yes and Turkey made it happen

Attached: Capture.png (654x693, 472.87K)

clean Turks you say?

Attached: 93eb9cbb-8e1f-4f61-b4c2-d7e9d8c1469d.433dba6fb48f99f29e3846cd16d820ef.jpg (612x612, 28.51K)

Putin made it happen.

>Putin please stop i am winning

Attached: 3eccb1ce26215610a1e4d3b6accef334f6de6376r1-720-700v2_hq.jpg (720x700, 59.21K)

Careful kraut that spray would kill you too

Attached: svsvs.jpg (640x370, 58.76K)

in tandem with Turkey you think peace talks could happen in a NATO country?

yeah it doesn't make a lot of sense does it

A Swedish historian, who seems himself as Germanic, and arrues for the integration of Turks into same race tree.

This can only be done in the field of Muttus Maximus.