Troops turning on their own commanders because they don't want to be there

>Troops turning on their own commanders because they don't want to be there
>Putin gulaging his top generals because of how much of a fiasco this invasion is
>Russians not even trying to take Kyiv / regime change Ukraine anymore
>10k deaths in the first month

Where did it all go wrong for Putin?

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/1507764353692581890

Attached: 1.png (580x590, 384.17K)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again this is a Russian purge of their own military being carried out under the fog of war.

Western propaganda isn't news you retard

OP as a dick sucking nigger pedophile is your ebola infection getting better from your fucking monkeys in the ass. Thanks.

>10k deaths in the first month
The good news is that the modern world has much lower tolerance for death and destruction.
In the battle of the Somme (WW1), the British army had about 20k deaths and 57k total casualties in 1 day.

no banan :(

When Putin said he’s going after the traitors in his country, I suspected he’s weeding out his corrupt military leadership in a trial by fire. He’s not stupid or insane, that makes him all the more dangerous.

>UH OH

Attached: 1648429248163.gif (200x157, 1.4M)

he is stupid if he invaded other country before getting rid of traitors from his military
but we all know its just a cope and his military is just poorly organized and no amount of scapegoats among officers will change it

that does make sense. How the fuck would Ukrainians kill 5 generals in 2 weeks?

Makes some sense
>send my retards to die
>all of the retards jobbed hard and died
But then when he goes to replace them what makes the next set of people any more competent than the next?

>Thing that never happened
>Thing that never happened
It's all so tiresome

Except it is Russian military doctrine to purge during the war, and always has been. Too many chechens, mongols, and old tanks being sent into ambushes while they are still gaining ground, not to mention too many generals are dead for anything other than a purge.

Sometimes the only way to know someone is a traitor is to put them in a decision where they must act.

> Meme flag
> Ukrainian shill

ffs go back to Plebbit

>But then when he goes to replace them what makes the next set of people any more competent than the next?
That’s the gambit, it certainly gave Stalin issues as well until he called back some of staff from the gulag, I’m not even saying this is a WISE purge, But it’s a purge nonetheless.

Putin has been pulling this shit for a decade now, first in Abkhasia and South Ossetia, and then in Crimea. His mostake was believing people wouldn't wisen up to his tricks after not changing the script for so long.

He would rape his troops that's why

You are a stinky ugly stupid nigger super kike. Where did it all go wrong for you?

Now this is crystallized elemental copium. A coperundum, if you will.

Maybe putin should bring back order 227 or Whatever it was back
The no step back order was effective in WWII
Maybe it still will be

>Russian purge of their own military being carried out under the fog of war.

Stalin redux, purge of the Jews.