>one of the most wealthiest and most developed nations of the world

Has Canada finally achieved the good ending?

Attached: 451245.jpg (800x800, 66.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/64WCYmolais
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp

Attached: 16433267417.jpg (1576x970, 414.28K)

no, canada is still a shithole suffering from hyperinflation in all categories, not just food.

no

big civil war coming soon - recessionists, and people who just don't like justine for his obvious fascism

it's not even a real country
lmao
>muh civil war in 2 weeks i swear!

Bro they gonna flood this place with brown skins like you've never seen before. You'll never see a civil war.

It is yellow teeth, but with low population and zero gold reserve.

>america lite thinks it's a country
no it's not, cope more you culture-less non-country

user, I think (You) should be thankful you're still independent and not the 51st State.

BIG CIBIL WAR GUMMIN SOOON GUYS!!!

GET READY FOR IT TO BLOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Attached: 1647620738198.png (434x383, 277.3K)

Not until Trudeau is hanged like the treasonous basted he is

>atheistic post national state ran by drama kids who are demonic pedos
yeah i dont think so m8

30% of the economy is based on real estate now. 30% is alberta oil and resource extraction, the rest is retail and services. Our economy is fucked bro

Where's your industry that it's not oil?

Justin spends our money like crazy and everything is already expensive as fuck as it is. We're headed straight for Venezuela-tier catastrophe if this keeps up.

Dude, the whole world saw that Canaduh is a dump full of ugly white idiots who literally have no idea about anything.
Redit is full of pakis and pajeets warning other pakis and pajeets to stay away and they are moving back home.

Canaduh sucks dude.

USA IS ON TV. Canaduh is NOTHING like USA. At all.

They couldn't meet immigrant and refugee quotas before the Ottawa Freedumb Retard show of gays. It sucks here. Africans, Middle Eastern, all wish they stayed the F home cause Canaduh is shit.

It's shit here.

Hahahhahahahaha

Civil war? Don't you have a muslim bull to prep to fuck a 13 year old white girl?

I don't disagree with you but holy fuck dude, drop the "freedumb" "canaduh" shit, you're not fucking ten.

Our "wealth" is entirely due to a overinflated real estate market and an immigration policy designed specifically to prop it up for as long as possible. Importing shitskins never had anything to do with replacing whites, it was to keep our ponzi scheme housing market going and keep boomers property investments from deflating in value.

maybe he is

Wealthiest?

HA HA HA

How so genibus?

>Well get got NATURAL RESOURCES IN THE GROUND EH?
No we don't. Or we would mine them
>WINTER IS HARD EH??
So what? I watched a show where 3 truckers drove 500km across Siberia to deliver million dollar mine equipment to a gold mine, in the middle of Siberia.
If they can do it, why can't Canadiuns??

There's nothing to mine.

Developed?

By WHO's standards? A canadiuns??
Cause Canaduh is an ugly run down shit hole actually. There's nothing nice about it. It's commie blocks and strip malls and cardboard USA suburb houses built in the 1980s

Didn't even have an OFFICIAL National Anthem until 1980

Retard shit hole and absolute rip off to be born here, with USA, right there. Holy fuck, what a rip off.

Attached: 1980historypride.png (345x538, 34.62K)

we havent manufactured things in 30 years. a few rusty car factories still operate 2 days a week outside toronto but thats about it

LOL see how chapped your ass got over FREEDUMB, CanadIUN and CanaDUH?

Don't think I will. I loathe Canadiuns. especially the trash online

Attached: f78.png (1858x1078, 723.55K)

No, he's not ten, he's an old man.

That's ramjeet povertyking, he's been seething about Canada for 10 years on Any Forums. Extremely mentally ill pot head

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-202018_Gallery.jpg (1078x1053, 606.58K)

POVERTY KING RAMJEET.

Keep seething lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-171505_Gallery.jpg (1078x926, 582.68K)

Post proof then, I saw one guy complaining of cost of living.

Jagmeet and castreau are printing MORE MONEY
Bill c67 is going to leagalize racism and teach it in schools
youtu.be/64WCYmolais

and this fat retard has been here the whole time and he's "cool" though cause he loves Canaduh.

LOL what a desperate attention seeking retard. This fat shit mod cannot leave me alone

I live rent free in his fat retard head.

he's tried to doxx me
he's tried to fight me IRL
he's a fat retard on disability.

Ha ha ha I should charge you a fan club fee. You CANNOT get off my dick.

HA HA HA you're like a stupid dog that wants to be beat and humilated cause of your mental retard gay brain

One day you'll die alone and no one will notice till your stink upsets the neighbours

Attached: TakingHARDLs.png (989x720, 318.55K)

Poverty king have you stopped taking your medication?

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-204331_Chrome.jpg (1080x829, 336.99K)

>gives away like 20% and growing to resentful turd worlders

Go search yourself fuckwit.
Interneting too hard for you genius? You learned how to type in THIS specific web address and that's the end of your internet knowledge?

WOW BRO, I bet you're in university for something super smart like computer science or PC repair

This, then his entire cabinet, jagmeet, and anyone who supports him.

You're projecting hard povertyking.

Take it easy buddy, your seething is getting out of control

Oh is that the fucking retard that is autistically spamming every thread with nonsensical cope posts?

Povertyking are you typing a big paragraphs again?

So you blantly post you're a stalker and you're some how "cool"

Dude, you're a stalker.

Do you understand that makes you a creep weirdo loser and not someone "cool" online?

HA HA HA nerds are so fucking stupid.

people like him are why the whole internet is a rude retard. He literally raised a whole generation of shut in computer turds

HA AH AHA Say hi to gay dad 4channer

Attached: anotherHARDL.png (944x593, 134.79K)

Yes

house prices have detached from wages until an almighty crash, so no