The NJP and TRS are an absolute embarrassment. Most of the dissident right has been outed as duginist infiltrators...

The NJP and TRS are an absolute embarrassment. Most of the dissident right has been outed as duginist infiltrators. It's time to pull the plug.

Attached: 1648414939690m.jpg (938x1024, 130.99K)

That appearance...

Its uncanny desu

Attached: 093436.jpg (336x504, 11.52K)

jew

It's time to stop being online all the time user. Your use of faggy words, is the tell.

kek this user is such a newfag he's not blackpilled enough on the JQ to speak in code all the time to avoid the glowies. nigger desu

They’re just hedging their bets, there is no Dugin connection after 2017. He had influence among certain individuals back then but Charlottesville was a course changing event. Russian glowniggers probably pulled all support for the DR after that. At this point Duginists are a boogeyman and it’s tiresome

Attached: 1648393687501.png (1024x827, 697.42K)

Why do upset glowniggers always come here to cry their fucking eyes out about Dugin? Literally who?

Attached: 1647989542399.png (1018x1354, 519.57K)

I will never ever side with NATO. That doesn't make me a duginist or whatever. Im apathetic towards Russia and Ukraine, that's their business. However, the US is being poisoned and i disapprove of it.

Attached: 0x0.jpg (2088x1174, 403.55K)

get mad tranny

Attached: 1433097273496-2.jpg (1500x1500, 159.1K)

Attached: 1627701593686.jpg (2140x1200, 256.18K)

I still think TRS is salvageable if and only if ties with Eric Striker are cut.

pull the plug. Isn't TRS feds like you?

>bumping your own thread with your phone
pathetic

Attached: 1633544927520.png (225x219, 15.2K)

I just got here but ok

Gas all russians.
Death to putin.

There’s no need for grotesque imagery though.

Sometimes I feel as though right wingers left feds psyop them into thinking everyone is a fed

I've been here since the zim-zam trial. You also speak like a faggot. All e-celebs are faggots. Anyone who listens to any e-celeb is a faggot.

Yes, Russia is ruled by jews

*SIIIIIP*
>We aren't invading Ukraine, that's all NATO lies
>OK we are invading Ukraine but it's a quick military operation
>We will take kiev in 2 days
>We will take Kiev in 2 weeks
>We will take Kiev in a month
>We don't need Kiev
>We don't need any major city
>We don't need any new territory
>We don't need to denazify Ukraine
>We don't need to demilitarize Ukraine
>We don't need Ukraine to agree to not join NATO or the EU
>A-Actually the war was all about taking the Donbas, a region already not controlled by Ukraine from before the war started
< You are here
>We didn't want the Donbas anyway
>IT'S OK WE LOST CRIMEA
>IT'S OK THE JAPANESE TOOK BACK THE KURIL ISLANDS
>IT'S OK CHINA NOW OWNS SIBERIA

Attached: sip.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

yes keep bickering between yourselves. good goyim

read again user you silly sausage

Attached: 1639108772632.gif (784x792, 614.48K)

t.vaush tranny

Attached: 1619782413205.jpg (1242x641, 76.59K)

Oh no, more seethe from the Ivan kike

Attached: 1647160265664.jpg (763x1018, 123.99K)

reddit trannies

Attached: 1626181278879.jpg (600x399, 34.67K)

I'm sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that's right. The special military operation isn't even over yet. In fact, it just started. Does being down 36,000 soldiers in the first month of a special military operation count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post before the special military operation is even over? The Russians are still fighting right now and they've been the best military in the world for how many years now? We literally beat Georgia a few years ago, remember that? You're a nation of globohomos who get W's from home soil, Jews and sanctions. You know what? They you fucking suck. It's just not your year, bud. The Russians are the best nation in the world with the greatest president of all time leading them, yet again, to another victory over your satanic Anglo-Saxons. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Russians win and someone (You)s your post. Oh look at that, another warcrime on Russian soldiers and VDV made another paradrop. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and if the moderators ever did their job around here they should ban you and I'm fucking serious. No you're not even a anti-Russian shill, you're the same Russian hater making all these threads and posts about why they're not the G.O.A.T. because you're an autistic HATO fan that gets annually BTFO by the Russians. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking nations on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your shitposts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.