Is Klaus Schwab right?

Do you think in the end the WEF vision for humanity is good? If you were in his shoes you'd probably be pushing the same agenda after all.

Ultimately a lot of Any Forums supports having a 'strongman' leader and says Democracy is shitty anyway. Why draw the line at having a beta version of the strongman like Putin or Maduro, who preside over tin pot dictatorships. They are small timers compared to the ultimate strongman, the global strongman.

Professor Klaus Schwab was born in Ravensburg, Germany in 1938. He is Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.

He founded the Forum in 1971, the same year in which he published Moderne Unternehmensführung im Maschinenbau (Modern Enterprise Management in Mechanical Engineering). In that book, he argued that the management of a modern enterprise must serve not only shareholders but all stakeholders (die Interessenten), to achieve long-term growth and prosperity. Schwab has championed the multistakeholder concept since the Forum’s inception, and it has become the world’s foremost platform for public and private cooperation. Under his leadership, the Forum has been a driver for reconciliation efforts in different parts of the world, acting as a catalyst of numerous collaborations and international initiatives. (See the history page for more information).

weforum.org/about/klaus-schwab

Attached: TJ2nz1MKjqPVywyXVsW5vWdHyud8Zrucw4fTsZl4zMQ.jpg (1000x865, 133.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2017/11/scientists-have-created-brain-implants-that-could-boost-our-memory-by-up-to-30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If you were in his shoes you'd probably be pushing the same agenda after all.
If I were Klaus Schwab, I would STILL rather be Diogenes

>reconciliation efforts in different parts of the world, acting as a catalyst of numerous collaborations and international initiatives
By dragging every developed country down to a 3rd world state.

Collectivism vs individualism.
I'd rather be free and poor than live in a gilded cage.

If your part of the "Inner Party" it's great.

H'okay, retard.

Attached: 1645668374162.jpg (600x474, 27.04K)

Fuck no its not good for humanity and will never work. This mother fucker wants to take away one of the key instincts that drive happiness for men, land ownership. I'd put a fucking bullet in his head if I had the chance. Taking away such a powerful need from the entire human race is fucking evil. You think this motherfucker and his descendants will follow the rules they lay down for you? Fuck no they won't, you'll own nothing and be "happy" because they'll own everything and have boot on your neck and a gun to your head forcing you to smile. These people are nothing but fucking tyrants.

overpopulation is real, service economy is bubble, government is bubble, fossil fuels finite, civilization is spiritually bankrupt, no more innovation. reduce fucking degenerate population to 500 mln.

Attached: 1644849940631.jpg (720x661, 42.36K)

>This mother fucker wants to take away one of the key instincts that drive happiness for men, land ownership
That's true of lots of other dictators that Any Forums likes though. The whole philosophy is the logical end of 'le weak fear le strong' is it not?

Well, lay out the up side, bitch.

You're a complete fucking retard if you seriously believe this planet is over populated. You could fit the entirety of the world's population in Texas, each family owning a home on am acre of land. Theres enough oil I'm north Dakota to supply the world for the next 1000 years and enough farm land in the Midwest untied states to feed the world 3 times over. You've been fucking tricked into believing that the world is in a bad place due to population but it's not, these elites wants a fucking feudalistic society where your a fucking peasant and you serve their families, theyre draconian as fuck because they've lived the last 300 yrs rich as fuck, generation after generation. You're a fucking worm to them. Wake the fuck up retard.

They want way more than that. They want every human to have an electronic shock dog collar installed in their brains.
And they will keep the pain on at all times because they are all sadists.

I defecate into your mouth fucking shill pederast, now swallow, scum.

Completely irrelevant to what Klaus has in store for us. The weak will still exist and so will the strong but the strong will have nothing. He wants everyone to be weak, he wants his close friends(other elites) and his family to own all the power while you and yours break their backs to scratch a living. The fuck do you think his goal is? Even if the whole 500 million is better for the planet that 500 million will live as slaves, the only reason they truly want to reduce the population down to such low levels is because 8 billion is to hard to manage and can overthrow their plans.

He's based I look up to him very much

lmao you fucking little faggot, they want to reduce it because it will be easier to control the whole world, FUCKFACE. The world is not overpopulated, dumbfuck. This shows how their propaganda is so good, although and dumb fuck like you probably can be easily fooled

I do not want to eat the bugs.

Attached: 1648173239839.png (824x990, 877.02K)

no, all fields

Shut the fuck up you commie piece of fucking garbage, you're very existence is a fucking blight on the race of man, your ideology is fucking stupid and inherently an anathema to the natural order of the human race, you are less than scum, you're a fucking abomination. You and anyone like you should be wiped off the face of the fucking planet.

Corporate serfdom is not good

Good for them as they farm children to eat and rape and do whatever they want

>reduce fucking degenerate population to 500 mln.
Removing yourself would be a good start.

Attached: 1617909859870.jpg (570x692, 64.91K)

Checked.

Think I am kidding?
weforum.org/agenda/2017/11/scientists-have-created-brain-implants-that-could-boost-our-memory-by-up-to-30

Attached: A14F9C09-3549-495D-BCAC-6E518BDF6FCF.jpg (364x266, 76.14K)