Its hard to not hate niggers

I don't want to waste energy hating niggers but its nearly impossible to ignore their violence and crime.

Very tiresome.

Attached: 1648132521740.png (594x390, 313.05K)

Im at the point where I just want them gone. I don’t care how, I don’t care who anymore, I just want them gone. They can be sent back to Africa, thrown in containment camps for the rest of their lives, or lined up and shot, I don’t care. Just get them the fuck out of here. They don’t belong in society and neither do their loving enablers.

black americans are americans, same as you and me, if you don't like that then get the fuck back to europe, faggot

Judah P. Benjamin was a Jew. It's the Joos that hate blacks, not white people.

Same here but including their relatives.

Do you have a nigger problem in Brazil? I thought your issue was more so turbo mutts than actual true niggers.

I just witnessed 3 of them in the Lowe’s parking lot, filling their pickup with repeated cartfuls of stolen shit. Employees yelling at them, the whole 9. They didn’t give a fuck. This is in the most expensive (and white) area of Arizona.

Wrong there are about .01% of the black community that are even awake. They’re soulless meat bags therefore not American.

The number of people i feel are increasing everyday, niggers poison everything.

I think so too. Which was expected. Everyone was wondering where all the nigger hate was in 2020. Most people bought into the silent majority, keep a stiff upper lip and we’ll win and show them mindset. That mindset is gone, didn’t work, and all the “oh it’ll all stop after the election” programming people were saying didn’t happen. It just got worse. We have a lot of ways to go, but I’m more optimistic than I was in the summer and fall of 2020 when Trump was “monitoring the situation” and keeping people who would normally oppose nigger antics on their best behavior because we’re going to show them Trump and his supporters aren’t the real racists, democrats are. That mindset is now gone in most people I know of this political affiliation. The politicians may be saying the same thing still, but politics is downstream from culture.

Exactly. And jews too.

>and Jews
Is there any country besides North Korea where that isn’t a problem kek

Why dont you go to a place without them. I dont ever remember interacting with one except when I was in America.

its hard not to fall in love with alice glass

Looks like Singapore, Malasia, and S. Korea are the last ones standing kek

Instead of white flight, we need white fight.

Is that Alice glass

>South Korea
I don’t know about that user...

this but it also applies to the 1 drop rule.

Seethe some more bitch boy
You can’t do shit a way

Because they migrate to those places.
Small town that used to be literally 100% white, niggers everywhere now.

I understand

Because anywhere whites go niggers follow

I know. They're not like Indians and Chinese where you can just carry on as usual and pretend they don't exist.. You have to be alert around niggers, keep an eye on them, take note of what parts of town tend to have niggers, be checking around constantly. If Asians or Indians move into your neighbourhood they may be an eyesore but it's not the end of the world. Niggers move in and you're in danger plus your property values might tank.

Attached: toronto most wanted 2.jpg (1990x1912, 1.43M)

That's where the handouts are.

Niggers are all testosterone an zero critical thinking. They live in the present and only the present and don't give a fuck about the future.

There are things in the USA that really are just for nigs. Pro sports. Night clubs. Cursing on TV and in movies. Why? They can't do anything else. You had your chance in math class. Do that.
The alternative is mass killing. We don't do that. That's even more nigger than nigger. Doesn't mean you have to like nigger. Just killing millions makes you a bigger nigger than nigger today.
Siccing niggers on people, that's yankee garbage. Scum. Tabloids. World's big enough to be leave and be left alone.

Attached: 1482477-David-Stern-Quote-Everyone-said-that-the-NBA-could-not-possibly.jpg (3840x2160, 2.56M)