Jews Now Persecuted by BLM

Kike journalist Eve Barlow was a BLM supporter UNTIL they dared vandalize a synagogue. She voiced her dissatisfaction on Twitter and the entire Left wing world turned against her with rabid anti-semitism (i.e. disagreeing with a Jew).

>We created BLM to attack the goyim. Now they are talking about freeing Palestine and even Dua Lipa is talking about how we persecute Arabs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10657061/Rising-star-music-journalist-canceled-blasting-BLM-protesters-damaging-synagogues.html

Attached: Screenshot.png (637x708, 605.42K)

>I even donated to BLM after that Shwartza ape was murdered by those Nazi cops

>How could these bastids do this?!?!

Attached: Screenshot2.png (630x388, 522.13K)

>I wrote this piece on substack about how synagogues should not be touched by filthy goyim hands and now they are cancelling me!

Attached: Screenshot.png (635x351, 102.33K)

As a freelance journalist, now she could not get work.

>After 12 years in the industry, Barlow said she was 'stripped of talent, conveniently dissociated from my own intelligence and popularity, and marked as a shameful member of the community—one who should never have gotten as far as I had.'

Now she wants to join the alt-media sphere and get goy-bucks on substack. KEK

>also check out those giant man hands

Attached: Screenshot.png (625x588, 419.14K)

Ohhh noooo
Anyway

This is a perfect example of some of them not being in on the scam. You think the topdogs care about some spray paint on a building? They've got way more important shit to worry about than some random goyim race crimes. This woman is just a victim of distraction friendly fire.

Sounds like it's not my problem

Attached: 183647274.jpg (340x398, 14.69K)

>when your golems turn against you

Never ceases to make me laugh

The golem is turning on it's master.

>turns against BLM when they do something right

Attached: 1467678038430.jpg (220x220, 17.21K)

does jew girls have wide vaginas give it to me straight Any Forums

>that nose ring
I mean why would you want to draw attention to it?

Attached: puzzled.jpg (1018x1528, 612.85K)

Sone of them do. But all of them have blown out assholes. You'd think a 16-17 year old jewish girl would be nice and fresh, bu no, the truth is that she's already been taking it up the ads for five or six years at that point.

Attached: 1595703985995.jpg (540x540, 49.64K)

>white golem=docile
>nigg golem=feral
>nigg golem bites
Oy vey!

Pol considers this a 9/10 Aryan beauty

They created this monster and as usual history repeats itself

10/10 in Anglo lands (Canada, Australia, NZ, UK).

no we did not you all just blame us for everything

True. There's Big Jew and there's Little Jew. Big Jew is the ones that run Hollywood, the banks, the federal courts, the media, it includes the Rotschilds and Soroses amontg others. Little Jew has all of the same obsessions and ambitions and psychopathies and urges to subvert their hosts, but none of the power.
This woman is Little Jew.

Hey Lil Donnie

Hey Lil Jew

Kikes are the schemers
Jews are the poor bastards who get thrown to the mob to cover their exit when their schemes are found out.

yeah, lots of rape and molestation in the jewish community, that's why they all end up being feminists

>no we did not you all just blame us for everything

Attached: 1574255926216.jpg (785x1000, 252.43K)

>Kike journalist
she certainly does have a nose for a story

Finally BLM do something I can support

you do it comes from your sub conscious realization that were better than you sory to brake it to you but were not all power full

>Jews are the poor bastards who get thrown to the mob to cover their exit when their schemes are found out.
Even though they are useful idiots they still innately support the subversion of their host nations, it's literally in their DNA.

Do you think it was an accident the journalist was a rabid BLM supporter?

Attached: asdq23w213424.jpg (317x475, 24.94K)

We finally come full circle.

Attached: SR0029544.jpg (322x243, 30.6K)

Bingo.

Jews literally created BLM. It was adopted globally overnight in countries that don't even have niggers and flags were put up in every US embassy. You're delusional or a typical lying jew.

Another golem story. Same thing is gonna happen with the Ukrainian nazis. Why do people keep saying jews are smart?

Some channel lucifer for scheme ideas.