Russia is out of tanks and will be forced to withdraw from Ukraine

90% of their tanks in storage are unusable because copper wiring and electronics have been stripped out of them and sold on the black market for scrap.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10655501/Ukraine-claims-Russian-tank-commander-killed-reserve-tanks-unserivcable.html

Attached: tanks.png (656x756, 736.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/38659/russian-navy-commander-stole-two-13-ton-bronze-propellers-from-his-own-destroyer
youtube.com/watch?v=as2gjPVXgU0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10623635/Putins-soldiers-looking-Ukrainian-ammunition-shoot-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ukrainian intelligence
I'm sure they are telling the truth user. Why would they lie?

power of corruption.

I suppose it's possible, but considering the source unlikely.

Ye ye sure

>Ukrainian intelligence

Attached: 1648203011007.jpg (640x800, 219.4K)

It's hilarious that the Russian military is a popular target for Russian thieves

I thought we were supposed to run out of fuel three weeks ago and then starve this week.

>Trust the science.

Tank components are so small you can just steal some after your shift? Fucking western propaganda is ridiculous

its not "being stolen" per se
every army with budget cuts takes working parts out of non working vehicles to keep the vehicles and equipment that needs to run working

do you guys think its different in other european armies ?

I completely believe it. The U.k had a complete collapse of military spending after ww2. We never tried to posture we had a massive empire and armed forces after that, it was all a gutted mess that relied on nukes and Americans to bail us out. Its only the Americans that keep drilling large forces in the field, they invaded Iraq just to use up some of the ordinance lol, their military budget is insane, I don't know why Americans don't argue against its runaway budgets more.

>ukrainian intelligence
low IQ intelligence filter

Ukrainian intelligence reported that op is a faggot and can't stop sucking dicks.
Trust me, I read it on the internet

Attached: 1647886009075m.jpg (1024x718, 68.56K)

>Ukrainian intelligence claims
>US officials say

Who the fuck has said that Russia would run out of fuel.

An Asian girl should severely tongue-leash that ass

Post a timestamp of your ribs user. I bet your a skeleton.

>stuff is missing, better kms

highly accurate representation of events

Something like this could be true, but not to such an extent, and this particular story is just FUD to keep ukies from necking themselves.

"US Intelligence"

Every week they come up with something new. Russia will run out of fuel. Run out of ammo. Run out of food and water.

I thought so too. I was scared that Ukraine was about to invade Moscow and declare Biden our president.

>US OFFICIALS SAY
>PENTAGON SAYS
>DOD BELIEVES
>GENERAL MILLEY CONFIRMS
>FBI AGREES
>DIPLOMATS SURMISE
>CNN BELIEVES
>MSNBC HAS FOUND
>PFIZER PROMISES
>MODERNA GUARANTEES
>STUDIES SHOW
>UNCONFIRMED BUT REALISTIC REPORTS
>BASED ON RELIABLE SIMULATIONS
>A SOURCE FROM UKRAINE
>CHRIS JEWERS
Are they even trying anymore? This is so kek

Attached: 1646443871011.jpg (480x589, 33.55K)

Kinda like thedrive.com/the-war-zone/38659/russian-navy-commander-stole-two-13-ton-bronze-propellers-from-his-own-destroyer but for land

>muh coffins on tracks

>90% of their tanks in storage are unusable because copper wiring and electronics have been stripped out of them and sold on the black market for scrap.
lmao @ commie dogs.
russian soldats, you will have nothing, and you will be hunted all over Ukraine. all you deserve is death.

Attached: 1648380053222.jpg (336x700, 74.41K)

Putin had his dick chopped off in an angry fit, then he proceeded to shit his pants in public and toss his shit into the crowd, Ukrainan intelligence claims

With ass like that we don't need russian fertilizers

>claims ukrainian intelligence

Attached: 1647111884693.png (300x300, 3.43K)

Source please

Unverified, but sounding realistic.
What's the timetable for Ukrainian counteroffensive on Moscow?

So Biden will rule over Russia like he rules over the UK and Poland?

Zeli hid them in his cavernous mouth!

Attached: Zel2.png (460x564, 238.16K)

Kek. Cope vatnik dog

> The sixth Russian commander killed since the invasion began was said to have been Colonel Yuri Medvedev, who was brutally taken out by mutinous soldiers after their 37th Motor Rifle Brigade suffered huge losses. The ran him down with a tank.
Wtf literally Korobochka Dva irl
youtube.com/watch?v=as2gjPVXgU0

Attached: artworks-000605120581-0gvh46-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 28.28K)

>ukrainian intelligence
what an oxymoron

Attached: 1643501664115.jpg (1280x828, 309.59K)

>ukrainian intelligence
new meme

>getting dominated by a gay jewish dancer
how hard do Russkies seethe ?

>durr let's pretend the shit like this that gets posted daily isn't posted

One of many: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10623635/Putins-soldiers-looking-Ukrainian-ammunition-shoot-home.html

The toilets of Germany appreciate your service

Brainwashed apes, believing what the western media propaganda reports, everything they report is fake news. It's clear none of you have any idea how military reserve vehicles are stored and maintained and operated weekly to ensure they work properly. Dumb apes Americans 60 IQ

the dailymail? how many times have they been wrong the past month? like everyday.

Hurr durr. Supply lines is not the same as a country's fuel

you forget that we germs invented slaughtering russian pigs
im just glad that our hohol rapebabies take after us

Attached: roasted russkie.jpg (960x520, 55.46K)

WMD's confirmed

>we germs invented slaughtering russian pigs
you got btfo by them and your women raped. cope more polenigger

>ukrainian intelligence

Horseshit complete fucking kike propagated horseshit the ukrainians are completely fucked you have no idea how screwed they are they're outnumbered they're out gun they're out man it's hilarious and you try to put it off as some sort of heroic thing where Russia is failing they're not failing you're an idiot.

>country's fuel

Now you're just playing dumb. The whole discussion revolves around their forces in Ukraine. Are you an actual Swede or an import?

aw, poor moor is seething that his strongfag pootin is losing, poor bebe