Is it true that its easier to get a job if you are good looking than doing the same but being average looking even with...

is it true that its easier to get a job if you are good looking than doing the same but being average looking even with more experience / qualifications?

Attached: chad gymbro.jpg (568x882, 91.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FCS5WQB-98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably

yea, but if it's a job that requires you to look good, imagine this fag going to a construction company to apply as a construction worker, kek

>imagine this fag going to a construction company to apply as a construction worker, kek
would that be weird? why?

job applications and resumes don't have pictures of you on them.
But for interview process, looks are important, but its more important to look clean and healthy. Being really physically fit is a sign you have self-discipline.

is natural, yould you hire a deformed person or a person that looks good? Is just natural instinct, then when you hire the good looking fag and he stays all day taking selfies and know to do jack shit, you fire him and hire a talented ugly one. If I had a company I would hire only hot girls tho

cause gym workout does not translate into 8 hours of muscle stress, I've seen gym fags, they cannot work as construction workers, it's too hard for them, also pretty face does nothing for construction work, you are gotta do what make the cement get wet by looking at it?

in europe the picture is a given, you aren't even considered if you don't have it

Good looking people are assumed to be smarter and more skilled, so experience and qualifications are irrelevant.

People don't control how their faces look though.

Statistically yes because people naturally trust good looking people but it isn’t a huge game changer

>unless you are a girl

If you are a hot girl life is literally easy mode

Lots of places want to hire good looking people, because their employees are a reflection of the business, and attract customers.

I work as a industrial truck driver and make about $55k a year. My sister works at a cocktail lounge as a server and makes $80k+ a year (a lot of which is cash tips) because she's good looking. That's why good looking women flooded onlyfans during the pandemic, a lot of those, "pay you to be pretty" jobs dissolved.

In senior year of high school, I was paid to stand shirtless outside a abercrombie store and just greet people for $15/hour. So I got a taste of it. kek

Yes. Go to 9:47. You just gotta look like a stock broker.
youtube.com/watch?v=6FCS5WQB-98

When I see a cunt in the gym with their goddamn phone I knock it the fuck out of their hands. Keep your gay social media shit outta my gym, faggot.

yes. i can only speak about low tier retard jobs but its always been extremely easy for me to get one, just make the interviewer like you is all

>If you are a hot girl life is literally easy mode
lol
if you are a girl you dont need to be pretty
a normal looking young female who is popular and goes out a lot and meets a lot of people will have many more options than a super beatiful one that does the same things every day and sees always the same people
looks make a difference with men

You are insane. Pretty girls get paid to be pretty and get picked up by the richest men

Is it true that American jobs don't require you to show a picture?

I mean European jobs neither do but if you don't you're going straight to the trash can because everyone else will have a picture.

of course it is retard. Even if you don't realize it, I promise you that you treat better looking people , male or female, better than you do ugly people, it's human nature.

> is it true
Yes. Also if you are taller.

kek
just dont be ugly

Looking good gives a good impression, but doesn't make you pass any technical tests.

If you're

>white
>above 6 feet
>thin
>strong jaw
>full head of hair
>conventionally at least above average in facial attractiveness
>extroverted

life is so easy its laughable. These people don't even understand not everyone is so friendly to everyone, only to them. And its not just "just talk to her" for others when it comes to women.

> beautiful people have it very easy in life
You only notice that now?

public relations matter especially in a vain shack like stock brokering.

If you watch the whole thing, it indicates that it matters in pretty much every aspect of life.