"Russian nationalist activist Yury Gorsky has fled his country for Lithuania less than two days after a Moscow court...

"Russian nationalist activist Yury Gorsky has fled his country for Lithuania less than two days after a Moscow court placed him under house arrest pending trial on charges of inciting hatred."

This is what Any Forums supports. This is what Russia does to ethnic Russians.
rferl.org/a/russian-nationalist-flees-to-lithuania-to-avoid-incitement-prosecution/28605981.html

Attached: 24842.jpg (1080x1351, 411.45K)

Bbbbbbbbbbased russia!

Lol fuck putinhomo

Attached: 48809.jpg (567x563, 58.8K)

Don't preach to me about western values. Ukrainians are torturing people right now. They're the lowest of the low and you too for supporting them.

Stop virtue signaling, you fucking woman.

Hey brainlet, OP is the one virtue signalling. I don't give a fuck if some liberal is being censored. I don't have to pretend to be outraged about that like you are pretending to be.

>inciting hatred
ya so? we put people in prison for the same shit

Really getting sick of people who obviously think racism is wrong trying to manipulate me with racism. Reminds me of that one screencap about how glowies unironically considered trying to make Pepe gay to hurt the le ebil alt-right.

>Ukrainians are torturing people right now.
Not the heckin mongolorinos!

>Russians killed my mother and brother with their bombed
>i get my hands on some Russians on the battlefield
What were you expecting? Will you spare the murderers of your family?

Then don't preach about right and wrong. Might is right. And this limp wristed liberal runaway is wrong.
I don't torture people. That degrades both parties. Sorry that you know nothing of honor.

Poland will grant asyum to all deserters from Russian Army.
You can live in Europe vatniks, unless hohols won't kill you

>be Russian nationalist
>flee to Litva, the most anti Russian state out there
Nah, he’s an intelligence plant.

Not my country. Not my problem.

when is NATO changing its logo to a swastika?

>2017
and more recent news?

>Russian nationalist
>collaborating with West
Yeah, nah.

>CIA spy flees to CIA nest
good riddance
You'll get attacked for this but it's basically true.
Ukrainians are fucking niggers.
I can't wait to see their cities burn.

>I don't torture people. That degrades both parties. Sorry that you know nothing of honor.
I'll gladly fight by your side brother, you get it.
My only criticism of Russia all these years was its constant weakness and avoidance of battle.
Now that Putin has crossed the rubicon, he has my full support as long as he doesn't aim to stop at just Ukraine. Globohomo must be destroyed. Strength must be respected again, women and filthy kikes like OP must be put back in their places.

All these faux nationalists are controlled by the CIA, just like patriot front etc. they aim to misdirect people's energy in favor of the CIA's grand strategy.

>"you're inciting hatred, arrest him!"
>"that's hate speech, cancel him!"

Attached: 1621271952487.gif (224x224, 3.33M)

Attached: which side will win - el judio - jews kikes.jpg (1244x516, 160.85K)