You can not be right-wing if you support Ukrainian scum

You can not be right-wing if you support Ukrainian scum

Deal with it.

Attached: 16482668253030.jpg (490x604, 68.09K)

How can I bypass IP range ban?

Ukrainians are just Russian with an IQ below 90.

this.

>someone actually spent time making this
what a miserable existance

Russians cannot be right wing because the wing was shot off by a stinger.

So much this.

True right wingers stand with Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba and Eritrea in the Anti-Fascist conference to de-nazify the world

Attached: rus vs ukr.jpg (1080x423, 46.59K)

This is true. We have an old saying "when a Ukranian becomes smarter he becomes a Russian".

Yes you can. I do it everyday. You arent the gatekeeper of the political spectrum, slavmonkey. You sent muslims to kill whites because your mutt soldiers couldnt do it alone. You are not right wing. What's worse? You faggots STILL havent taken the capital of Ukraine. I think this war is coming to a close, OP, especially after your country's pathetic performance. Have fun with the international warcrime tribunal that's certainly coming.
>bbbbut America!
nobody cares, this is Any Forums where nobody can hear you scream

Well, you cannot support the war at all without being a giant kike, really.

You all forget that the fucking jews up there have a thing with trying to murder as many white christian people as they can. It is really nauseating how easily eastern Europe seems to have forgotten the holodomir and the fucking Bolsheviks.

Jewtin and Zelensky are both just jewish pawns acting to kill and economically ruin as many white, christian Russians and Ukranians as possible.

Attached: 1647896207086.jpg (750x1050, 654.63K)

I just watched the speech of Putin in 2007 at Munich. This guy is pretty based and always has been, all my support for Russia. I'm sure you guys will end up stronger.

As if standing with the American empire is any better. Let me tell you, it isn't. Though I hope to one day tell you with a bullet.

The cognitive dissonance in this statement is astounding lol

He's being sarcastic, look at his image

I WILL FIGHT TO MY LAST BREATH FOR THE RIGHT FOR MEN TO HAVE GAY NIGGER SEX IN ERITREA

Attached: 1647840618130.png (1132x1000, 248.26K)

no one supports ukraine, dumbass

This, you guys shouldn't see this war as a racial one. This isn't.
Putin always has been against merica' supremacy, he trust in sovereignty.
I see you comming, if he trust so why do ukranians can't manage their own country?
Simply because they're trying to join the ennemies so Putin is defending himself. Plus they have some obligation toward russia, they had some debt and Russia free them for it if they promise to not join UE. Now what they are doing?
I don't have anything against Ukranian people ( but more and more, we see some crazy shit in this war ) but their government is trying to betray Russia.
Plus Putin send some Muslim for fight, he take care of his own people, which is based.

Ur govt literally promotes anti fascism. Stfu faggot ivan

Reminder that Moscow fought off the golden horde, Kiev loved getting raped by them

Are you guys bots?

It is the jews. It is always the jews. What is wrong with Any Forums lately? Usually I can rely on you guys, but you are trying to blame the Russians and the Ukranians for this garbage, it's embarrassing. It's also the jews.

Attached: 1645852359382.png (500x507, 105.04K)

>Russians
>Ukrainians
>Jews
You said the same thing three times. Are you ok bro?

Well, I guess I'm having one of those "who's jewing who?" moments now.

Recursive Russian tea doll jewry.

Attached: 1646467614968.jpg (1536x2048, 429.71K)

Well you should remember that Zelensky is a jew, and I said that I don't blame ukranian people but the guys in power in Ukraine. Which are under the power of nato jews. We're ok.
But if I have to choose a side in this war, a surely choose Russia.

>b-but what about America
kys

Zelensky and Putin are on the same side. The jew side.

It's not whataboutism, tranny. There are two sides to this conflict and the regime that tyrannizes my country is on one of them. Just shut the fuck up. Sick of you shrimpy little fucking runaway Russian oblasts running sucking CIA cock in our faces. Fuck off to your own CIA safe space.

Attached: Antifa.png (630x440, 41.34K)