/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1163

Prev: ▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar26

▶Latest
>Russia abandons large scale objectives and claims "main goal" of war is to secure Donetsk & Luhansk oblasts
>UA intelligence claim Russian tank regiment commander killed himself ‘after finding out 90% of tanks held in reserve were unusable'
>Missiles hit fuel depot in Lviv
>Russians will likely make important progress in seizing the city of Mariupol in coming days - ISW
>Ukraine claims to have killed Lt Gen Yakov Ryezantsev, the commander of the 49th Russian Southern District Army
>If true, this is the 7th Russian General KIA (worst loss senior command since ww2)
>UA forces sink alligator class landing ship at anchor in Berdyansk, 2 other ships damaged
>UA forces repelled RU attempts to advance on Brovary from northeast & encircle Chernihiv
>Russia moving to phase of protracted bombardment of cities due to failure of initial campaign to encircle & seize major cities - ISW
>Ukrainian forces conducted successful localized counterattacks northwest of Kyiv
>Russian missile hits closed shopping mall in capital, killing 8. Site being used to store military vehicles.
>Ukrainian forces in Mariupol refuse Russian offer to surrender
>Andrey Paliy, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, killed by UA forces in Mariupol
>Commander of the Russian 8th Combined Army, Lt General Andrey Mordvichev KIA
>Dozens killed in missile strike on Ukrainian forces barracks near Mykolaiv

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=iZebYm-nenY
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1647815398269.jpg (2000x2000, 440.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ukr_pics/18
streamable.com/04xue4
t.me/ukr_pics/15
streamable.com/pdkxin
t.me/ukr_pics/16
streamable.com/88wd1c
t.me/ukr_pics/3
t.me/ukr_pics/7
youtube.com/watch?v=eBLsWG0ULrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm touching myself to those massive honkers.

I am macedonian

I am converting to islam

I will marry my Albanian muslim gf and move to germany to spread islam

Islam will save Europa from the claws of NATO and liberal democracy

Delivering more kino with Eng subs.

ENEMY UNIT AND ITS EQUIPMENT WERE DESTROYED
t.me/ukr_pics/18
streamable.com/04xue4

Liberation of Vilhivka by Azov (8 minutes)
t.me/ukr_pics/15
streamable.com/pdkxin

Russian news segment on Ukrainian battle geese developed in a biolab
t.me/ukr_pics/16
streamable.com/88wd1c

An Ukrainian soldier has picked up a phone from a dead russian to call his contacts in Whatsapp:
t.me/ukr_pics/3
t.me/ukr_pics/7

Attached: file.png (1280x716, 570.51K)

Attached: twomoreweeks.jpg (1718x1650, 713.6K)

>Stop being russophob to me while im trying to kill your family and take your land

Attached: 1648294285802.png (410x335, 172.84K)

Farewell, gypsy shitskin.

Rogozin's going to have a coronary.

Attached: 5HsHLNo.png (1087x1063, 651.46K)

bros... I need those Dairy MRE if you know what I mean

business idea: war crimes don't count if you're doing them inside your own country

Monke

Attached: 1645233870548.png (928x1024, 1.53M)

PISDEZ OHHHH HET ITS UKRAINIAN MANPAD GUNNING FOR US NAHUI DONT YOU BYDLO UNDERSTAND THAT PUTIN IS TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM GLOBOHO-*ACK* *crashes*

Attached: Polish training exercise.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Stupid ukraine prostitutes they have nothing else but their tits and pussy to give to the west

Attached: 1647414028934.jpg (997x962, 221.41K)

I have traveled quite a bit in my life time. The time I spent living in russia was not worse than in the west.
In the west I have to deal with corrupt beurocrats trying to fuck us over because of jewish interests.
In russia the worst I had to deal with was violent ruskies that know only of drinking booze, sniffing glue and being violent niggers towards one another.

I much rather deal with a local problem, directly withing my hands reach, that I personally can fix, vs a global oppression by faggots I will never even meet.

I know, that's kinda my point. At best we can deduce is "something is happening" but we can't for certain, at least by the fototage given to us, say why it's happening, by who it's happening and even to who.
I'm not using this as proof that your point didn't happen, only that I don't really find it strong evidence. Because somebody could say it's ukranians shelling the civilians form that video and you'd have no way to disprove him or prove your observation.

UUUOOOOAAHHHHH big booba!

Elon Musk finally did something right, nice.

Grimm stuff that young men lose their legs or lives over this pointless shit. Aren't the Russian people mad at this.

>Columns broken, the lost lives are unspoken
>I've even forgotten my VPN
>I don't know the tactics or what is logistics
>I'm standing here holding my cope

Attached: Семен.jpg (245x206, 5.27K)

Do you want me to translate anything else?

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 2.18M)

>islam made every muslim country a shithole from which muslims run from
>starts to spread Islam in west so he can make the west also a shithole
>emigrate again elsewhere and repeat

Attached: Bravo.gif (314x314, 495.01K)

imagine the ancap dream, russia violates the NAP and elon now has cassus belli, he's spent all this time developping launch vehicles which are effectively ballistic missiles. I wanna see falcon X's dropping on vatnigs.

someone add sugar to the right

Fuck yeah, MGR posting. For me it's Sundowner.
youtube.com/watch?v=eBLsWG0ULrY

You're only getting that constellation Bojo bought because of him after Rogozin dumped your ass.

Attached: iZ6rhx6.png (1553x798, 149.91K)

i will buy Tesla now

Hey, vatniks. I'm eating a banana that your boss isn't getting.

Attached: Apu and Spurdo.png (1066x558, 92.09K)

Name my band

Attached: FOzaVEuUcAA90Kv.jpg (1100x678, 214.49K)

>"I hate them all," the mother of a dead Russian soldier says of Ukrainians. "I have no pity even for the civilians." The war was necessary—"we had no choice"—because "if we didn't bomb them, they would've bombed us." "My son fought for us, for Russia...he didn't die in vain."
Reminder to not give two fucks about the russki civvies.

Attached: 1646442900430.jpg (1024x682, 149.15K)

can the Pole and Ukrainian from the last thread continue arguing about the 1940s pogroms, I find it fascinating

>Aren't the Russian people mad at this.
he lost his legs defeating fascism, hes a hero and the reason he looks miserable is only because he no longer can kill nazis like he wants to
there

Russia becoming part of NATO would require them to become a democratic country. And with economy smaller than that of Italy, this would probably lead to their military becoming much smaller, not to mention the end of conscription.
With their military presumably shrinking in size to match that of of Italy or perhaps Germanz as thats all their economy could realistically support under a democratic regime which would prioritize other expenditures. And in this scenario Russia would have less influence in NATO than UK or France do.

imagine what went through the pilots head as he saw that coming straight at him

>Islam will save Europa from the claws of NATO and liberal democracy
going back to the stone age isn't saving anyone, user. but best of luck

chugers are allergic to adult women, the image will keep them away

Give banan. Now.

Attached: 1647538095738.png (1000x1105, 1.12M)

So whom do I believe the /chug/ or /uhg/ thread that spreads proven Ukraine propaganda?

Vlad and the shitniks

business idea: war crimes don't count for special operations near the russian border

Attached: 1619971414328.png (616x373, 254.37K)

No, get your own.

So uhh, whens the breakthrough actually gonna break through? At the month mark?

Attached: DNRbreakthrough.png (376x311, 177.38K)

No banana

Attached: BidonBananaMonke.jpg (1280x833, 137.88K)

I think i lost grasp of reality.

Im watching spiderman movie now.

Attached: 9723526.gif (700x394, 2.47M)

I think that this war unites ukies and poles very much.

>SO WHOM DO I BELIEVE THE /CHUG/ OR /UHG/ THREAD THAT SPREAD PROVEN UKRAINE PROPAGA-*ACK* *VDV drop*

Attached: 1648244622469.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

This certainly is a strong political argument

>okay i will make it more clear for your monkey brain
It's really hard to grasp your point with the greentext, cant you speak like a normal person?
>as we were always at a state of war with them, since the 1948, when they invaded us
user you do realize that you took their land, that wasn't yours? You are the invaders.

Attached: 1642803568861.jpg (1774x1074, 329.21K)