Why are we so superior?

We make other Asians seethe while Whites and Blacks envy.

Attached: images (3).png (678x452, 3.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zE7PKRjrid4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not Japanese Pvt. Gomez

>we

は赤くない

Seethe

Attached: 1635376256056.jpg (508x719, 68.51K)

i wanna put my dick in that hole

I wanna worship a japanese femboy.

you didn't let the jews in

Japs are literally gooks with a free pass for stealing and copying what whites invent

Be careful nihon bros. The Jews will destroy your society too in a few generations if you don't resist the mind virus that has destroyed the west がんばって ください

Attached: ENFhFeVWsAAIgwk.jpg (1113x964, 135.55K)

nobody envies you lmao
you can keep your flat ass women and pedo drawings, you can also keep the bland food and raw fish.
Only thing interesting is the landscape and old architecture.

You copied American society in its prime and stuck with it after the world including America went mad.

I like you guys overall. You're on top with video games right now.

buggy is literally joker

Attached: images (3).jpg (473x648, 44.67K)

>nobody encies you!!!!!!!
>he says this while browsing an anime website managed by a japanese
Lol
>JAPANESE COPIED WHITES!!!!!!
But japan never copied niggers trannies and jews.

you should be part of the robots

also ur economy is fucked cause you really on the (((CIA fiat backed shitshow)))

npcs will always be cattle idiots

The state of classic NPC kike villains in a story simulation or videogame, Jesus Christ save us and please lower the difficulty to ultra ultra easy: (IMPORTANT, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY A XENOS ALIEN UNKNOWN THREAT)

if u want to go down the truth only blackpill - go down the rabbit hole of the matrix check the Any Forums archives Any Forums /x/ or filter my name and related to mechanicus or imperium or God-Emperor

the longer you stray from Gamer/Developer/CheatCode/God-Emperor Jesus Christ, this simulation goes clownier harder and goes to max difficulty on any individuals and everyone, oh also corrupted glitches alien entities in realities will happen and torture you if you keep contacting 'demon symbols'

youtu.be/zE7PKRjrid4

if you take the kike xenos influenced manifested (blue) - jew pill, Ukraine US NATO will win you accelerate degeneracy and heresy, will be tortured by multiple xenos entities and be enslaved to them (you have no reward, you will still eat the bugs)

if you take the goy cattle xenos (red) pill, the globohomo WEF UN will make China Russia communism win with xenos influence controlled elite demon sorcerers and everyone will be hungry, mentally broke or corrupt like your 'They live movie and a black mirror Netflix episode', still everyone gets invaded and still be raped by chaos xenos alien entities in the end (no reward, still eat the bugs), they will also try to seance curse Xi Putin Kim Jung Un them to become psychopathic dictators in the end

break the cycle, break the ouroboros

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pol/thread/368726810

pastebin.com/u/mechanicus

nice psychic powers there you got NATO CIA are you sure those aren't xenos alien entities getting a foothold in reality 'great astrologers as statisticians and REMOTE VIEWING and FORESIGHT seeing powers'? - the only explanation is 40k warhammer - you idiot they are here - THIS IS NOT A JOKE MEME AND NOT SHITPOST OR ARG.

If I become fluent in Japanese, will I be welcome for a couple years? Not permanently of course. Just enough to really get a taste for things.

relied*

cia will never stop propagandizing good Lord Christ

I would wheeze at them just staying at home earning neet bucks hahaha instead of the shitshow. that shit won't end against npcs

you're nothing

>whites envy
oh no, the radiation is affecting him

Rare african flag nigger

>If I become fluent in Japanese
You can't

I love the intolerance and racism of japan

Because you emulate whites the most, have an island, and are highly nationalistic, putting your own first. Proud of you jap niggaz.

ywnbaj, ニーガ

>Whites and Blacks envy.
I'm a 188 cm, 85 kg, blue-eyed Chad. Do you unironically believe I envy non-white, flat-faced, beady-eyed bugmen, whose main cultural export is cartoons, trannies and midwits consume, and shitty food?

Attached: Jo, genau.gif (368x193, 1.89M)

Do you do origami.

My ex wife is Japanese. She HATES the Chinese. We used to visit China Town on occasion, all the Chinese would stare at her and she would intentionally walk into them.

Only Chinese seethe. Blacks and whites aren’t cultured enough to envy.

>ex-wife

By the way you just described her she sounds like a cunt and deserved the glares she got.

Attached: myface.jpg (263x192, 4.2K)

Some one needs to post the Korean bantz destroying the nip

good catch

Based honorary arian