Bro, what's going on with Antarctica?

Bro, what's going on with Antarctica?

Attached: antarctica surrounded by storms.jpg (928x896, 707.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qz2SeEzxMuE?t=35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also this.

Attached: The Day After Tomorrow 666 Cataclysm scene.jpg (1920x1080, 524.68K)

portal to saturn

it's always like that

Nuh uh. I look at it regularly and I've never seen this.

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 538.1K)

Nice space ball bro.

thats pretty normal down there to be fair.

consider the wind turbulence where the sides of the globe meet the bottom

thus, year round heavy wind storms around antartica
youtu.be/qz2SeEzxMuE?t=35

Attached: 1643085711249.png (646x775, 676.8K)

its Coriolis effect based atmospherics, they aren't even all that intense as you can see from the windspeed doppler tint.

Google maps "Latady island" and there is your answer

Weird

Also Azores anticyclone went into trans mode

you want the true story? you pissed off some very high end ppl that have control over everything. they put little demnds on the web but when those demands are not completed. these angry ppl just blow everything up . rek everything destroy everything that has a connection. from simple stoplights to big ass plants. if i was you and the whole fucking internet i would search what those demands are and forfill them with all care in the world. because now thay are overloading everything. dumping everything. killing everything. so its up to you to make sure those demands are being delivered. because we are in the real end times ppl . then those demands wont be oon time that means ur lifespan is decreasing dramatically.
have a nice day while it lasts...

the jews are heating the south pole so they can migrate the entirety of israel there and then samson option the planet from a relatively safe vantage point. underground indoor farms and nuclear reactors have been in place for decades. when the ice melts they’ll enter their bunkers and the show begins

Attached: 43A36BC7-39A8-43F1-98D7-AE0A57E54A69.jpg (3840x2160, 1.84M)

they're melting the ice caps in antartica to make it inhabitable through weather control operations
they've been soft revealing the happening
and blaming it on ''climate change''
it's just another way to say ''weather control'' really
anyways, for the past 20-30 years now we can see from demographic policies that they are performing a subtle sleight of hand in terms of population movement
what once was south must go up
why? because they've ruined the west, the infrastructures or population density are irredeemable already...Consequently, they must clear the geographic areas most well preserved/conserved and easily restored
(basically any countries in the southern hemisphere).

They're going to ''shift the poles'' of power so to speak
only a figure which means that they're
going to move the hordes up north
to clear the pristine land up for them
under the guise of ''conservation'' of course

It's what's gonna happen 100%
The new divide in the next centuries will not be East/West but truly North/South again
it's just what makes sense in terms of resources
it's the best land to occupy and conserve
so we will just move the southerners north

Enhanced border security

kek

I literally don't care.

Attached: 8581940.jpg (400x400, 29.86K)

Mr. Jesus is approaching us silly

some sort of grimdark shit probably

Attached: fish.jpg (643x989, 87.36K)

norf souf divide? peak anglo

Cultured fish became a big part of the market because of it, retards predated the ecosystems and now wild fishes are going extinct.