Why do rightoids see trade jobs as the go to solution to people’s financial woes...

Why do rightoids see trade jobs as the go to solution to people’s financial woes? There’s a reason these positions go unfilled.

Attached: B963038A-21DB-4E93-8F99-A315D2E5039F.jpg (1078x1440, 284.7K)

Rightoids are dumb. I'm a front dev and I make 10x that of a tradie. I barely work.

I got paid $12 an hour as a carpenter's assistant when I was a sophomore in high school 21 years ago. This guy's the one living in fantasy land if he thinks he's going to find anybody willing to do that job for that little in 2021

webshitters lol

Carpenters assistant isn’t a trade job or skilled. OP is a retarded faggot destined for nigger iq labour or burger flippin

Whats the reason?
Its easy to learn honest work, in sweden it pays better than what some call center fag or burger flipper earns.

Well the part at the end about no family is why they go unfilled lol.

/thread

It makes more since to take out a $120,000 loan at 20% interest so I can land a mediocre job that requires a degree with a 2% annual increase why inflation is between 7-15%.

I make 15 as an electrician apprentice

I started at 12 earlier last year

That sounds like such a shit deal with an actual retarda as your boss. You’ll probably learn more at a fucking GameStop. Also trades are for losers, enjoy your stepkid. We all know you’ve got one, all of you fucking do.

Maybe if you're libtard getting a gender studies degree
If you do STEM, you'll get scholarships / grants to go and be pay off your loans within a year or two

you're better off working at a gas station if they're paying you that little

I would pay 18$ per hour for that. That guy is dreaming if he thinks someone will show up to work for less than $150/day (cash).

t. finish carpenter

i think his point is that it's a scam in the first place.

I took a $10/hr under the table cash job in a carpenter be shop. I learned a great deal about making cabinets and hiding imperfections.

Op is a bot. Tbh I don’t know who makes these retarded shit stirring threads. But they are disingenuous. If you start young in a useful trade and work your way up quickly, prioritize your health, trade jobs are a decent career choice. You should transition into management and business ownership while still fairly young and you’ll probably out earn many professionals and may find more satisfaction in your career too. Not for everyone but for some guys it’s clearly the superior choice.

This. An actual skilled tradesman can do very well especially if they can go out on their own

I started as a first year electrical apprentice at $14.50/hr and make $39/hr as a journeyman in Winnipeg it’s worth it if you stick with it and can specialize in something

Cause you stupid fucks think there is more college degree jobs than there is actual fucking work. And instead of trying to get yourself out of the pity party debt you got yourself into by just working anywhere...you decide to sit on your faggot ass with your nose held high to wait for your 40k a year job. All to have to pay back 100k of debt. There's a reason you can't find a job with a degree..

>he/she
They are carrying around carpets. Its obviously a mans job.
Women are not campaigning for equality in grueling manual labour jobs just the board room.

>I started at 12 earlier last year
I wouldnt let a 12 year old work on my house wiring.

Attached: 06.jpg (600x450, 54.89K)

>They are carrying around carpets
?