Why is this war so fucking disappointing? I don't care who's winning, I was just hoping for more destruction...

Why is this war so fucking disappointing? I don't care who's winning, I was just hoping for more destruction. Fuck russia, fuck ukraine and fuck the west. When will this party really start and people throw the real fireworks?

Attached: 1623355056947.jpg (960x1800, 91.66K)

Nothing will happen, nothing ever happens

jews

fuck you too hans

Fuck you, may a nuclear holocaust cleanse the world of the shit you fucking anglos brought upon us after WW2.

i dont care who is winning either, but i do care who is whining. and ukraine, nato, and the west are whining like little bitches about this, so clearly russia is doing something right

I hope your entire country gets Dresden'd

I hope so to, along with yours and the US.

Nothing will happen and you will keep seething until old age

There will be a mandatory weekly mathematics proficiency test in the ethnostate.

Fuck off Hans.

WE WILL INVADE YOU!

They do post each others dead though.Its all fun but i feel sad when i see it because you know how easily it could have been avoided .

Attached: AAh6Ej.jpg (1080x1524, 212.71K)

There's only one dead soldier general and I think we know who's doing it (it's not the ukranians)

It got Weimar'd istead, which is infinitely worse. At least we Germans can have some Schadenfreue because the same thing is happening to you. We were right in the end and noone can take that away from us. If the white race survives the next 100-200 years you anglo saxon race traitors will be hated forever

Attached: 1570867651454.png (361x363, 200.13K)

Let it burn. I lost the will to live in this shithole 15 years ago.

Why are you acting like ours are the only 2 countries going through a decline, there's no significance of either right now, it's the elites vs peons like us.

How do you cope with this knowlege though? I'm pretty blackpilled right now myself

you lads need to work on yourself

This

Attached: 1645189119119.webm (324x576, 2.94M)

I mean. You seem to find quite alot of support with people who think alike now. Why dont we just pick one nation in the west. Use all these tools that globohomo has provided the enemy with for ourselfs. We emigrate and take over one country. Vote out the enemies, vote for the constitution to change. cancel the passports, leave international agreements. It is either that or just collect all cash and move to a poor country, were you can live as a king for the rest of your life.

>Vote
My sweet summer child...