Who votes for this?

Who votes for this?

Attached: LIGHTFOOT.jpg (632x780, 127.63K)

no one votes, jews control

AAAIIIIRRR

Niggers with no brains who will have nobody white left to blame

Creating a black army is based accelerationism

rare

MY PRESCIOUSSSS

that is fucking GENIUS , you'd have 100% black on black crime, no more white cops dying at the hands of blacks, black on black crime in the streets no matter the scenario. Everyone should be voting for this.

Attached: 1609748776100.png (590x469, 188.31K)

source, this is a quite extreme so i cant believe it

ummmm you did otherwise it wouldnt happen sweaty

YES, YES, YES. KWEEN SLAY
ROBERTS CHECK YO KEEEYS

Great Migration the greatest tragedy.

Attached: E60B1E7C-606A-4E2A-B898-DA9947E599BF.gif (700x776, 664.51K)

Civic municipalists

They'll find a way. Look at Haiti, Zimbabwe, and Liberia, all countries that expelled whites, all failed states, all have blamed their failures on "White Supremacy".

It's all so tiring.

Fake and gay

It's okay for blacks to be racist.

Executive orders do not require votes

wrong, you mean impossible.

I know, it's funny that black flight not being a term that's ever been used isn't something that they've realised yet.

Dominion.

People who don't post links because their op's are fake.

>niggers dealing with niggers
I mean that's good, I'm more curious how they're going to bullshit their way out of the next fent floyd event. They can't blame muh racism if everyone's in the station are just niggers, guess they'll have to sweep it under the rug, as if the problem will go away like in UK.
Wonder how long until it they become corrupt.

>he thinks voting is actually real and relevant and isn’t just a Masonic humiliation ritual

They have a name for Black Flight, it's called "dropping crime rates" or "up and coming neighbourhood" lol.

Don't they just say they aren't keeping it real when rich niggers leave the hood?

How is this going help against batman miss flatfish?

>They can't blame muh racism if everyone's in the station are just niggers

They did in Flint Michigan. Black President, black mayor, black council members in charge of keeping their city supplied with clean water... Still the fault of whitey.

Yeah I don't see a problem forcing only blacks to deal with their own shitty city

Link?

Attached: 1648053432514.jpg (400x400, 30.74K)

Seems proper - niggers are committing nearly all the crimes, nigger cops should be cleaning up.

>vote
kek

dindus who blame white people for everything even though the city is full of black people
based aussie shitposter

Attached: 1631851320411.jpg (474x473, 12.41K)

Isn't this fake news.

Attached: 1647813729523.jpg (588x658, 108.95K)

LOL AT THE AMERIMUTTISTAN ABSOLUTE STATE

This is pretty racist. How did the leftist become so fucking stupid? Not only in america, but in the entire western hemisphere? They are against racism but still practice racism that is to their advantage, like the fuck? They want us all to be a diverse group of peoples, but then keep moving out of the neighborhoods they diversify due to them being "unsafe" or whatever? They are for immigration when it comes to asians and blacks, but are often against it, when it comes to other white people from neighboring white countries? Also, how come the entire concept of diversity has changed?? A hundred years ago, the proto-leftists were for diversity that meant that english people should be more accepting of their welsh and scottish and irish neighbors, the danes should be more accepting of their own country bumpkins and such. That was old-timey diversity, now it's all about fucking niggers???? Explain it to me, pol, I wish to understand and learn!

Let the balkanization begin?

Attached: 1648358846275.jpg (716x960, 118.19K)

What's the fucking point? Activists will still label black cops as upholding white supremacy.

Its called Gentrification.

Non black people don't claim that an area is worse because black people just upped and left

Racists.

>no link

Gentrification?

Attached: 1648349195384.jpg (720x960, 64.08K)

>>Did someone say Vote dues

Attached: ea24fdf230bd66926af64dbb13fdd60b.jpg (300x220, 25.12K)