Why does he like Zelensky so much?

Why does he like Zelensky so much?

Attached: 492FD748-8C6D-40FA-B875-A4B416076400.jpg (750x935, 381K)

He want fame. No matter how he gets it

he's a heckin Nazi too

Just a Jew trying to take care of the other comedian jew

So question... what if Zelensky were to die and thus become unable to?

Penn wagered a hefty purse of shekels to prove he could bring Zelensky to pedowood.
Him threatening to melt his own trophy is him crying out because he doesn't want to melt said trophy. :^)

Attached: Terry.png (254x352, 132.75K)

Let that faggot do it

Reminder that he assaulted women

Sean Penn is a cousin of Vladimir Putin.

He's a see eye ayy asset. He's also buddies with Jack Dorsey.

Attached: spicoli.png (964x723, 610.63K)

Who?
This guy is a Chomsky acolyte

He has heard Zelensky also beats his wife.

Let him. Not like he'd be the first Jewish comedian to talk at the Oscars.

but will he ever take a shower and comb that disgusting hair? dirty old spook crybaby faggot

>waaah if i don't get what i want i'll destroy my toys!!! DO WHAT I WANT NOW
Literal child
also it's a fucking award show, is his life so empty that he thinks he's doing something? oh wow you spoke at an award show, big fucking woop, now you and the other celebs can feel like they did something., all the worlds problems have been solved after all of you circlejerked each other.
You're a fucking millionare, why do you care about this stupid award show or this ukraids shit so much? this is so fucking stupid, I hope it's fake.

Let’s turn acting recognition into a political show! These celebs should literally kill themself

Yeah like all those actors who vowed to leave USA if Trump wins 2016 election. Not one of them left.
Penn is a faggot who says stuff to get brownie points like all of the hollywood shitters. He will never melt oscars because they are a physical representation of something he values and craves the most: approval. He's like a redditor who claims he will close his over 9000 karma account if little niggers in africa don't get three meals tomorrow. I wish I could be there allowed to follow that fag everywhere so I could pester him saying "do it faggot! What are those oscars still doing here? Melt them nigger!"
God I hate Sean Penn

Why would anyone care if this fag burns his own Oscars?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (633x516, 97.62K)

Will Based Spicoli get an exclusive meeting with Zelensky, piss on all opsec and give Russian SpecOps and opening on this guy?

Leftists care. They live vicariously through the lives of the rich and famous as a coping mechanism for not being one of them. When a leftist reads about Sean Penn throwing "threats" like this, s/he "agrees" with him to feel as if s/he had a friend in a famous and rich person which would make them a part of that social clique if it were true.

Because he is sacrificing the male population of Ukraine as if they were inferior to animals while women are allowed to flee, start relationships with men from other countries and grow old?

he is such a head case. isn't he also a manlet? i think all that rage he has had his entire adult life is because he is a manlet.