CHINA IS MORE DEMOCRATIC THAN AMERICA

Americans know that no matter who they vote for, corporate interests come first. Chinese know that if their government doesn't do what the people want, like executing billionaires and corrupt officials, their government can't last.

Attached: china-more-democratic.jpg (1440x1085, 228.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFgcqB8-AxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Least yankees have whole TWO parties. China has only one. :D

And here Finland amount of parties going out of hands.

it's a funny old article, user

THATS WHY I LOVE CHINA

In China people vote for deputies to the local people's congress. What they say goes.

Attached: FOREIGN201802281829000059961370981.jpg (800x1100, 72.1K)

I love democracy.

Attached: do americans really.png (596x753, 286.79K)

>at least we have two flavors of genetic modified goyslop!!

>at least I get raped by 2 niggers instead of one!

China actually has 9 political parties.

democrazy is gay

...well, considering America isn't democratic at all anymore, that's a pretty low bar.

Attached: china best.jpg (2048x1707, 480.69K)

kek when this old senile fuckhead dies the world will be a better place

China is honest about what they are. The United States is as corrupt and oppressive as they accuse China of being, but obscure it. Americans talking about freedom make me want to vomit.

Attached: china.webm (510x720, 699.69K)

>vulgar!
kek

China best

>female representatives take up an unprecedented large scale
Whoops, Chinese century canceled.

Attached: mutt vs China.webm (1280x364, 2.89M)

How is USA democratic when they have just 2 parties and they don't even elect their president' but delegate their vote to some representative who then decides to vote?

Attached: surveys.jpg (533x543, 81.42K)

Serpz is honestly a chad
>that one video where he tells the chinks to calm down and take their shenanigans elsewhere
>they all immediately bow to him and back away
>literally every girl in the crowd look lovingly at him as Serp simply walks away not acknowledging all the pussy he could get right then and there

chinese females are chinese, mutt females are niggs. learn the difference

Attached: 1644948970316.jpg (1024x621, 141.29K)

All I care is shekel. If I could earn remotely a NYC salary of a programmer in Russia. I wouldn't mind Putin. Or Xi or Trump or Biden for that matter.

Name: Xi Jinping
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: June 15, 1953
Place of Birth: Beijing
Hometown: Fuping County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province
Citizenship number: 110101195306153019
Residence registration location: Xicheng District, Beijing
Detailed address within the household registration zone: No. 28, Xihuamen Street
Household Registration Service Office: General Office of the State Council
Child information
Primary school student photo
Household registration photos

Name: Xi Mingze
Household registration name: Chu Chen
Household registration date of birth: June 25, 1992
Place of Birth: Fuzhou City, Fujian Province
Hometown: Fuping County, Weinan City, Shaanxi Province
Citizenship number: 110108199206255742
Residence registration location: Xicheng District, Beijing
Detailed address within the household registration zone: No. 18 Xirongxian Hutong (collective household registration in the West Chang'an Street Police Station, Xicheng Branch, Beijing Public Security Bureau)
Other address: Room 102, Building 3, Baochuyuan, Baoshi 2nd Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province

Attached: 1648384693402.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

I work for a globohomo company that has factories and engineering center in China. Guys in the engineering center over there are now confined in their working place because of covid. It is for their safety so that they don't catch it. Imagine you going to your work and then being stopped from leaving your workplace anywhere in the undemocratic western world.

>cross dresses as jason statham
>pretends to be British so the Chinese will entrust their kids to be tought english by an African.
>says he trains doctors at tencent
>says his massuse wife is a doctor
>rides an illegal bike all over china filming gas station toilets
>bitches about being told to get out and says the PLA was after him
>Stay in the US with working visa having to make Green screen vids for a living least he wasnts to get deported back to mozambique.
yep what a chad

Attached: serpenty.png (1043x531, 916.11K)

>implying implications
All women, yes chink women too, are whores.

correct. jews always come first. democracy was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=QFgcqB8-AxE

Yes. The chairmen, the chairmen, the chairmen, and the chairmen. All we get is jew one or jew two.

very doomer thing to say, You're implying that society structured a certain way cannot produce honest trad. women and you just give up like a loser.

Attached: 1645135307600.jpg (1125x1493, 1.52M)

>say the people

lol
lmao even

No it isn't but unfortunately we are catching up to the chinese regime at fast speed thanks to Kissinger.

Attached: 1635531692949.jpg (667x815, 80.34K)

MAO even

Attached: mao-poster-revolution-sun-featured-1.jpg (840x387, 80.4K)

Yes unironically. Great and genuine guy.

Based

>genuine
as genuine as his job at tencent

What's left of democracy in USA? All I see is lies, propaganda, racism, corruption and censorship. It's no different than any other 3rd world shit hole country, except many 3rd world shit holes aren't flexing their guns and allow people to just live their lives.

You've been shilling for China every single day using the same images. The fact you know so much about an anti-CCP(he's pro China, anti-CCP) guy speaks volume. No one gives an honest shit about China other than to spite the US, get over it Chang.