Ukrainians shooting captives

Ukrainians shooting handcuffed Russians.

reddit.com/r/war/comments/tpcfoq/the_ukrainian_military_shot_the_legs_of_captured/

Attached: Capture.png (784x661, 330.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/666_mancer/status/1507985486454923268
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youre right they shouldnt be wasting bullets but hanging these scumbags who shelled their city

Gee...hard to imagine that these heroic defenders of democracy have also been accused of raping and torturing civilians.

Attached: judge pepep.jpg (857x584, 153.21K)

I'm sure they will walk it off

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

bad joke bro. you don't walk it off after you gets your legs shot. in fact he is probably lame if he doesn't die.

I love that these russian faggots were expecting a warm welcome and surrender from their Ukrainian brothers but getting tortured and droned to death.

What would you expect from country funding azov nazis. Ukrainians killing children and blaming Russians. Hang all azov nazis

Is there a seperate Geneva convention on "special military operations" and are the Russians actually signatories to it?

it is not leg being shot, it is just special medical procedure.

Liberating Russians of their own knee caps.

Attached: 1646393826701.jpg (750x898, 67.18K)

We need special vermin expermination operation in Poland to nuke all polaks

lol ukranian rapefugees not only prostitute themselve to plumbers but also shitpost for eu-sponsored gibs

Dangerously based

those are hohol females

Carlos!

If it was the Russians doing that, you would call them based.

this is why i dont stand with ukraine. they lack honor, these animals dont deserve a country

No more squatting for you, Ivan.

You are in Any Forums

Russians are mazohistic animals who will tolerate any kick from their government, soon no one will have sympathy for russians, and no one will care if russians will be genozided

The Russians never shelled Ukrainian cities. Stop watching faggot propaganda, faggot.

>invade another country
>cry like babies when you get shot
Russians are subhuman

Attached: 891B7B41-9FD5-46DD-9779-F2C152317CFF.jpg (976x1200, 304.13K)

>the ones shooting are also the ones that did the shelling

Attached: explodingknees.png (336x700, 321.66K)

Based?

Russia has not signed the ICC, so whoever tortures Russian soldiers wont be charged. Thats why they could freely torture syrians.

Attached: images (1).jpg (252x200, 7.46K)

Based, that's merciful in regards to russians.
They should be skinned alive instead.

Attached: 1646155331734.png (600x718, 219.02K)

Good, these are not humans anyway. Fuck them

Unbelievably based. Every killed or wounded invader is a blessing.

I used to be a paratrooper like you, then I got bullet to a knee.

Attached: 1646846943630.jpg (508x490, 52.6K)

Why would anyone surrender now? Why would they want to take prisoners now?

Think about it and you'll figure out hohols are retarded.

desusional cockhole

western europeans are actually loosing sympathy to you because you do not share their humanitarian values and perform atrocities

happend to croats here who at first were considered on par with westerners but then ended up in the Gauge together with serbs, in the end of the day you will never be admitted to the EU

Yes the Third Geneva Convention which they're both parties to.

Imagine not signing the icc and then crying when people don't respect it in regards to your troops. Typical sniw nig.

Guess even reddit is starting to see through the lies

oh no....anyway

>Being killed on the spot
>Having knee shot down, ensuring you will never be enemy once more
Hmmm, I wonder which is preferable.
Personally, I would like russians to be killed like dogs, but Ukrainians sure are patient saints.

I hope you faggots get genocided with them

Because the alternative is being dead. These future wheelchair wonders got lucky they didn't get their brains blown out instead.

Bruh they would kill russians as dogs too

Attached: 1637763944412.jpg (450x337, 43.4K)

Nice, more justification to keep bombing piggies.

Humanitarian khohols.

I would just go isis and cut them with my grandpa's sabre.

That entire hick corner of the world should genocide itself. Not our bloody business.

They can join their friends now. Good for them.

mobile.twitter.com/666_mancer/status/1507985486454923268

this is based

As we are the good guys these Ukrainians will be charged with war times, as the good guys we need to have certain standards even in war, so I'm glad these war criminals are filming their crimes. Russians might be the enemy but ias the xikivisex good guys we can't let war crimes go unpunished otherwise we are just as bad as Russians.

there is no such thing as fair fight in selfdefense
when someone lunges on you on the sidewalk you go for the eyes, for the balls, use your teeth, do whatever it takes to survive
when a fuckhuge nigger holding a machete kicks in the door to your home and your family is sleeping upstairs you don't grab a machete to give him an honorable duel, you either shoot him right in the face, or if you have no gun you do whatever you can go get an edge
when you start the violence, when you enter someone's home or pass someone's border with weapon in hand you forfeit your rights, you cannot expect mercy or remorse

is it retarded to show ruskies they should not give up but fight to the end even if surrounded? Absolutely.
But let's see how civil and poilte you would be when your home and your town are on fire and your friends are lying around in the pools of their own blood

Attached: prepareanus.jpg (458x458, 57.65K)

agreed, this is the best way to be discharged from russian military.

unless putin just sends them back with crutches lol, that would not surprise me.

Since it is not war according to Russia they are not POWs and can be treated as terrorists. Do we gave to remind you about CIA camps?

Russians never even invaded and the war is not real

Ukrainians shelled their own cities

true 4d chess

I will be reborn as rich furfag, right?

Attached: 1647715097726.jpg (1200x1980, 253.84K)

no they won't lol, only people who cares about you are poles who are indistinguishable from you and russians - you are all eastern europeans

like we with croats and bosnian muzzies are same balkanniggers

Attached: main-qimg-b693085ce24af9d44fe3179401c1bda4-lq.jpg (500x300, 38.37K)

Special knee rearrangement procedure

Attached: huehue.jpg (600x577, 48.79K)

throw them in a large pit and burn the scummy cunts

too true. special procedures need to be respected. If they didnt want to be part of operation, they shouldnt be in the wrong place at wrong time.

We are the good guys with morals, war crimes can not go unpunished no exceptions

>Oh shit, he bled to death. Ah well.
>Oh shit, why are all Russian troops suddenly fighting to the death instead of surrendering?
>Oh shit, I'm about to get captured myself, they won't cut my dick off, right?

>Russians are mazohistic animals who will tolerate any kick from their government
That's why they will win. You're a bunch of whiny, lying faggots being brave while they fight with an arm tied behind their back.

Attached: 1647537207307.jpg (768x498, 34.15K)

>tf
>tp
Thank God you Anglo-Saxon barbarians are actively bred out of existence. The world will be a better place without you.

Because it'd be expected, Ukraine gets touted as the latest in 1st world democratic country but all they do is shoot civilians and torture POWs.

you make me sad, why do you harbour so much hate in your heart.

Get ready to be drafted Ivan. Ukrainians will surely have fun with you.

>don't sign ICC
>don't give your soldiers the idea that surrendering is a safe option
>get to abuse other nations soldiers
>when your soldiers get gored, tortured and killed as POV it gives your soldiers a searing hatred for their enemies

What is the strategic advantage of the ICC? What's the point?

Stupid ukrainians, they should have aimed at the heads

You do know that russians said it first that they won't take POWS in Mariupol, right?
It's just eye for an eye. As I said, since Ukrainians are sparing POW lives, only crippling them, they are saints in my eyes. russian subhumans deserve lot less.

Well they're "ukranians" what else did you expect. Pretty much every ukranian national hero is famous for war crimes.

Attached: 1647953182003.png (1144x660, 303.28K)

>I'll fight to the death because I don't want to die!
Retard.

Also, chop their hands and dicks so these russians won't be able to use weapons in the future.

Dude, you're the one who is losing support, ukrainians have already been shooting civilians in the back and now this, nazis and torture, looks really good.
I was neutral on this stuff but starting to think ruskies are the good guys simply of how ukrainians are acting.

Just typical zogbot behavior

>butthurt belt opinions on Russia
Into the trash it goes. More emotional than a woman on her period lmao

>tf
>tp
If you knew what these mongol descended animals did to your grandmother you’d be volunteering in Ukraine already

It's not war crimes, it's just vermin extermination
Remember, russians aren't people but parasites and vermin. With every dead russian, net world happiness skyrockets.

Attached: 1645912988963.jpg (500x666, 176.17K)

god you're retarded

The advantage is your soldiers not being kneecapped once captured.

No i'm mean if russians did same to their country
For example glowies themself admitted that they are may torture or may be tortured to gain information

Most sane opinion yet here

Didnt read, dont care plus youre Jamal

>frenchie opinion
lmao, go insert baguette in your ass, you're bigger coward than a child

Rather be black than a demented pole rapebabby

Either shoot them in the head if they deserve it or don't shoot them at all. This is nigger behavior.

Russians are different. Spartans and helots were also greeks, but you can't compare Russians and Poles the same way, even in WW2 germans made the realization once they met the easternmost slavs. They thought they would be as cowardly and opportunistic as poles and ukrainians.

>Reddit
What are you even doing here?

Attached: C94B11A4-665F-466D-AB66-0A26CDAFFAB0.jpg (526x701, 109.45K)

Poles are such butthurt seething faggots. If you didn't have daddy USA backing you up, you'd be on your knees for Russia in an instant.

Based. Fuck Russian mutts, they are not white.

Yes but that's not really an advantage in the scale of war, only for the individual soldiers

>Russians.
Commies, and that's a good thing

>rather be black than a demented pole rapebabby
Ok, somalian

Maybe your country would be bigger if you were as brave as you claim. Lmao

Payback is gonna be a motherhumping bitch

Attached: 1646146999186.png (604x604, 493.94K)

You sound very brave keyboard warrior.