When are suicide pods going to be normalized? The model in question is operational and legal in some places

When are suicide pods going to be normalized? The model in question is operational and legal in some places.

Attached: DD1D8FA9-37AF-40DA-8A21-293D0082104F.jpg (1200x675, 130.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCzi0--ghZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not soon enough.

Can you buy one or do you need a specific authorization?

you need a suicide loicence

you rent them. $10k EU for 2 hours

Literally this even where it is approved.

>be in burgerstan
>get it on layaway
>bail out on the bill
>STONKS

>When are suicide pods going to be normalized?

Probably never. Even human, no matter how useless they may be right now, are potential tax payers. The state has invested a lot of time and money into our education and upbringing - and it wants it's return back, via tax.
We do not actually own our bodies... the state does.

*every human

>tfw too poor to die

not if they tax you for killing yourself, too.
Progresism at its finest. You get born, injected with stuff for your own safety all your life, brainwashed into nihilism and depression and then when there's nothing more to live for you also have to pay if you wanna leave the game

of course theres a fucking (((catch))), a lot of suicides are because of financial problems

>people no longer even have the necessary skills to commit suicide, thus making them the perfect candidates for suicide.

Nooooo
Not my taxpayers

Probably not going to take off

hate to say it but i agree. thats why christianity forbade suicide. they need all the donations they can get.

When onions green plants are established

Attached: O57DJPV2JVAJTJ4N62ZO6RPTR4.jpg (2127x1595, 2.36M)

>thats why christianity forbade suicide

Catholics fify
It certainly isnt in the Bible.
Actually Samson was celebrated for his suicide
in the New Testament

And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

It should be tax payer funded.
Its more of a right that abortion.

> Replying to a suicide post.

If your kys because you are a virgin you need to put your head in order.
Women are not worth it.
If your depressed because of this diseased culture and entirely fraudulent society, that leaves you feeling isolated and angry at injustice, then i get it, those in power are nothing but morally vacuous parasites that feed our suffering for their sadistic pleasure.

I tried the exit bag method about 5 years ago but I didn't go all the way, I pulled the bag off of before passing out, beware of vision blur it makes your coordination broken.
> youtube.com/watch?v=dCzi0--ghZ4

Attached: albertcamus.jpg (600x403, 18.84K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

They will never be made legal in most countries. Frankly, ze suicide pods would be too popular, and the government doesn't like it when its tax-cattle deletes themselves in large numbers.

Attached: 1943287975543865.jpg (1080x1060, 111.23K)

If you're terminal with cancer and have a few excruciating months to live then this is the preferred option.

How old is the model? 16 is legal here in US

I think you're right, but I would say the church is what forbade suicide for that reason. I don't think it's inherent to Christianity itself.

I think organised religion is cancer. Catholics basically worship the pope, for example, who lives a life of luxury and is treated as some kind of conduit between God and man. If that isn't a sort of idolatry I don't know what is.

I've been down a christian rabbit hole the past couple of days, and I swear the bible is just like a textual Renaissance painting, with a cautionary tale about human nature, with revalations being like a hyper - symbolic checklist for the end of an empire or civilization.

Societies form, at first its good and there's positive progress until things change too quickly, power structures become ingrained, the incumbent power lies to bring all under their control, with hedonsitic pleasure and freedom as a carrot on a stick, there's war and bloodshed and then reform happens and society sort of refreshes. It's all cyclical.

This narrative literal interpretation of the bible, along with the dumbing down of the text for mass consumption, was the end of Christianity.