“Russia may conduct a full-scale offensive on Poland...

>“Russia may conduct a full-scale offensive on Poland, the Baltic states & Kazakhstan as part of a global military special operation on demilitarization & denazification,” - Russian MP Sergei Savostyanov

Attached: FMXJL3PXsAIX-mp.jpg (3600x3150, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1507817588621037571
pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/25/7334453/
economist.com/europe/2021/10/30/russias-once-tame-communist-party-is-becoming-an-opposition-force
twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1507819604105592832
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1507819508609679364.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U0Y7brwz6fA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-12/russian-official-warns-finland-sweden-against-joining-nato
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I swear, you could collect a rage-inducing collection from all the stupid & psychotic things Russians say.

My favorite:

Last Thursday on The Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, after listening to other pundits and experts endorse the idea of executing Ukrainian citizens by hanging, doctor of political sciences Elena G. Ponomareva argued: "Never let morality prevent you from undertaking correct actions. I understand the importance of a humanitarian component... but morality shouldn't get in the way."

Wouldn't this result in another 10,000 dead russian soldiers with no major territory captured?

Ten thousand sounds low

Attached: Putin.jpg (303x335, 46.28K)

That's not all the Russians are pushing for.

Reciting the list of Russia’s future demands during Soloviev’s show, Matveychev became even more brazen: “We should be thinking about reparations from the damage that was caused by the sanctions and the war itself, because that too costs money and we should get it back. The return of all Russian properties, those of the Russian empire, the Soviet Union and current Russia, which has been seized in the United States, and so on.”

The host chimed in to ask: “Are you including Alaska and Fort Ross?”

Matveychev nodded: “That was my next point. As well as the Antarctic... We discovered it, so it belongs to us... Also, the return of all medals that have been unlawfully taken from our sportsmen during all Olympic games, as well as the extradition of [Grigory] Rodchenkov, along with the extradition of multiple other criminals we’ll want. I think we should start voicing all of that, so they understand what will be on the table. You didn’t want to talk to us about something small, like Ukraine’s neutrality, here’s what you get. And that’s not even all of it.”

What happened to the Russians that they want to turn the world into radioactive ash so badly all of a sudden?

Attached: Hail alcohol.jpg (1080x1137, 541.96K)

>& Kazakhstan
Fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1594092515615.jpg (428x424, 17.55K)

>Also, the return of all medals that have been unlawfully taken from our sportsmen during all Olympic games
where are those stored?
will Putin drop Veh Deh Veh on the Olympic committee headquarters?

twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1507817588621037571

They can't do shit lmao. The Russian offensive in Lushank territory may have fallen.

>Desired borders
>No Gotland
Gotland is literally a linchpin in getting the Baltics and keeping them, so Gotland needs to be Russian.

>Russian MP says
They say all kinds of crazy shit, all the time.

Attached: wow its fugging nothing.jpg (500x669, 81.51K)

Christ I swear Russia is utterly divorced from reality.

Oh those? Ukrainians loaded them into artillery weapons and fired them at the invaders around Kyiv.

Disclaimer. This is no meme, this is no joke. its true story from two days ago.
When asked about Russian threats, Polish president actually quoted the old grade shool rhyme
>nie strasz, nie strasz
>bo się zesrasz
Which directly translates to
>don't scare us, don't scare us
>because you are going to shit yourself
So yeah, his response to vatnik threats wast literally telling them not shit themselves.

pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/03/25/7334453/

Attached: duda.jpg (272x185, 4.27K)

that's russian state TV, they aren't getting 20 average russian wages worth in there for nothing

Attached: 1648325404312.jpg (1000x382, 158.96K)

>Vladimir Soloviev
remember to check his early life section on wikipedia

They are reaching terminal stages of cope.

I can actually top my previous post, lol. This guy is worse.

"There is a simple thing we need to tell Europe," said Mikheev. "You will get a nuclear strike if you gather some kind of peacekeeping contingent by NATO or decide to relocate it somewhere and so on and so forth. This is going to be a nuclear war... Brave Poles, there will be nothing left of your Warsaw in 30 seconds. Brave Germans, so to say. Brave Estonians. Brave Baltics."

Speaking about the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad — which is bordered by Lithuania, Poland and the Baltic Sea — he continued: "By the way, concerning the brave Baltics. I know there are serious problems in Kaliningrad at the border. Maybe it is relevant to establish a corridor to Kaliningrad? A corridor, an overland corridor to Kaliningrad. It seems to me that countries, as we call them, Lithuania and Poland, behave too boldly. Too boldly. And they don't realise yet that we can, in fact, handle them way faster than we can take care of what we started in Ukraine."

Attached: sergej-miheev-biografiya-sekret-uspeha-znamenitogo-politologa_1.jpg (543x315, 39.47K)

Add that to both Sumy/Kherson regions being freed. Russians concentration into Mariupol may have left them without the capacity to defend their other territories. Ukraine may push well into Crimea within a week.

What Ukraine will do to the traitors? Nuremberg?

don't foget that he told journalists that poland is big enough to burry all of the invaders

Don't stretch it man, i'm Ukrainian and i am not that optimistic

Oh this quote is wonderful. He praised Hitler and he's one of Putin's cheerleaders for the "Anti-Nazi Campaign" against Ukraine.

In Latvia, Solovyov was included on the list of personae non gratae after he compared jailed opposition leader Alexey Navalny with Adolf Hitler, saying that Hitler was a "very brave man" and "unlike this codpiece Führer [Navalny], he [Hitler] did not get out of army service."[87][88] Alla Gerber, president of the Russian Research and Educational Holocaust Centre, said:[89]

He's crazy and dangerous. Such people are unpredictable, they can say, do, hit, humiliate anything they want. It took a very long time to think, for years, probably, in order to come to such a lofty discovery - to compare the oppositionist, a man who is fighting for democracy, with Hitler. You have to be a madman and a very bad person. To call Hitler a brave man - we must boldly call Solovyov a scoundrel. Once, when Solovyov was more or less like a man, he came up to me and said: "Allochka, but you know, I am a Jew". I told him that he is a disgrace to our nation. Now I repeat this: he is not only a disgrace to my nation, he is a disgrace to all our people, to any decent community. I'm just in a fury.

If they invaded Poland and the Balts they'd face a 10,000 dead russian soldiers in about 5 hours plus 30 minutes plus 1 second.

Azerbaijan is asking Russia to withdraw from its borders. They've launched TB-2 drone strikes into Russian LOC.

Ukraine needs to re-arm, there is no question of that. Boost its economy to fuel said growth.

Once Ukraine is an absolute juggernaut of a military force, then it can discuss those matters on a far more level playing field.

Putin only respects strength.

>plus 30 minutes plus 1 second.
???

Do we seriously think that two weeks into the russian invasion of poland the winged hussars won't be in moscow? these clowns can't believe the shit they're saying can they?

>We discovered it, so it belongs to us
A wonderful idea, I'm sure the Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese and British are 100% in support of this kind of attitude.

I wonder what Nalvalny is doing this day. I heard he's back in prison. Guess he's praying that someone brain Putin so he get Claudus-ed into power.

It will achieve the same thing as the War in Ukraine aims to achieve - weaken both Russia and Europe and destroy priceless heritage sites.
Putin isn't in it for the win, he's in it to weaken Europe by first attacking them in a pointless war and then surrendering all of Russia to China.

My personal advice? Invite the West's weapons factories & such but DO NOT de-industrialize prematurely.

The capacity to build up one's weapons indigenously is security. Rebuild your military infrastructure, especially in manufacturing and surround said factories with air defense.

>TV interview
ehhhh I'm not too worried about what people are saying on Russian TV. I mean, imagine putting a lot of stock in a CNN or FOX interview? I wouldn't give a shit.

why are they such retarded niggers

Likely if Russia does any other incursions, they'll be besieged from all sides.

Japan on eastern borders
Finland/Sweden on NorthWest
Romania/Poland on west
Turkey/Azerbaijani from South

NATO and allies will curb any expansion

The TV hosts of the Kremlin probably hydrate with booze and eat cocaine as their main source of nourishment.

>all of a sudden
They've been promoting retarded extremist movements and anti-intellectualist conspiritards all over the world since the 90s and fantasizing about nuclear war since the 00s.
They have reached the realization that they have always been garbage, so their only recourse is to reduce everyone to their level.
Note, it's not even "the Russians" doing this, it's just commies who never actually lost control of Russia (and are still prominent all over Europe, including Germany, Austria, Hungary).

Here's the problem though. Russia is cracking down on all alternative points of view. Too much of the Russian populace is being bombarded with Fucking Crazy Pills.

Ironically Putin's main current nemesis IS the Communist Party, lol.

economist.com/europe/2021/10/30/russias-once-tame-communist-party-is-becoming-an-opposition-force

>Some Slavs aren't looking for anything logical, like the Ukrainians. Some Slavs just want to watch the world burn."

They're retarded for trying to take the whole city instead of just cutting it off from the outside. This would have freed up thousands of more troops for other areas. Clearly a case of the Russian military relying on its best and brightest /s

I was watching an interview with a Russian protester the other day and he basically mentioned something to support this. He stated that Putin's current political system with the Oligarchs was mainly put in place so that mainly the communist and others cannot come back into power.

Don't know if it's true or not, but it was interesting to think about.

War makes strange bedfellows, and we do need to bring Putin down.

Send them to live in Russia.

twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1507819604105592832

This is the reason why they're "threatning" other countries now. Russian people know they've lost. Putin knows he's lost. The military knows it has lost. The only way to push forward is to start a war against everyone in hopes of some sort of a glorious end. Which is nonsense.

>Wow!
>It's fucking nothing

If Russia wants to be crushed, fine. Long as it is denied the satisfaction of taking the entire world down with it.

This triggers my map autism.

I unironcially want to see these deluded drunkards strung up on the nearest lampposts.

Attached: 1648207615428.jpg (1002x1280, 67.4K)

It's part of why I want Ukraine to become a prosperous military power. The most powerful Slavic nation.....pro-West and infinitely stronger than Russia.

The ultimate disgrace to all these Russian hacks.

Do you think that if Putin and his cronies were to be removed from power, Russia would somehow try to unfuck itself and begin acting like a normal country?

>russian MP says
Half of them are schizophrenic.
Vladimir Zhirinovsky:
>proposed setting up large fans on the borders to blow airborne radioactive waste into the Baltic states.
>to eradicate bird flu, he proposed arming all of Russia's population and ordering them and the troops to shoot down the migrant birds returning to Russia from wintering.

Attached: volodymyr i.jpg (1920x1025, 249.55K)

Can't tell if they're serious or just totally plastered.

>>“Russia may conduct a full-scale offensive on Poland

Attached: 1466111561387.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

He doing hard labor in the gulag.

Kievan Rus will rise again!

>In a 2003 video,[75] a drunken Zhirinovsky threatened George W. Bush in offensive language. He called the United States a "second-hand goods store" filled with "cocksuckers, handjobbers, and faggots", and claimed that Russian scientists are able to change the gravitational field of the Earth and sink the entire country.

Attached: 1612178400711.jpg (441x319, 32.21K)

Depends on who seizes power, but yeah probably. At least in the short term

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1507819508609679364.html

Russia is on the onset of destroying their entire military/economy.

Damn, these guys must be Any Forums posters.

So, what we really need to do is develop a time machine, go back in time and kill Einstein. I've only done this once before.

Russia at this point is like the Serbian nationalist on the internet posting dream maps of "Greater Bulgaria" right after they beat all surrounding countries and NATO in the war.

Except it's not a weird guy on the internet but an actual nation

Don't forget that Einstein needs to go back and kill Hitler before he came to power for that gambit to work, and I still know about Hitler so Einstein can't have been successful.

If anything this war is going to make Europe stronger, not weaker

Russia is a testament to the dangers of unchecked nostalgia. It is a trap America must not fall into.

So you mean to tell me that the wacky soviet super-weapons in red alert are based on what russians actually think they had. Pretty bonkers.

Wish a nigga would

Attached: 1648155283315.jpg (912x684, 243.34K)

Are you guys this new?
Zhirinovsky always pops up with outlandish statements even Russkies considers clownworld. He's their Janusz Korwin-Mikke except sanctioned to talk dumb shit.

Oh no ha ha what if they invaded poland ha ha imagine the casualties that would be terrible lmao I hope they never try this ha ha

Attached: soon.gif (465x465, 424.99K)

Zhirinovsky is a KGB/FSB asset, literally controlled opposition. Same as the communists.

It all goes back to the Yeltsin years, when his government was beginning to show obvious signs of corruption, and preparing to commit fraud on the 1996 elections. So the FSB begun propping up "crazy" guys like Zhirinovsky and the commies, to point out to the West: If you stopped supporting us, these crazy psychos will come to power. Turn a blind eye to our shenanigans and send more aid money pl0x."

Putin was instrumental in that policy and continued it under his rule. Both to keep up the pretense of Russia being a democracy (there is an opposition, see?) and to prop up Western support (those opposing us are even crazier than us, you wouldn't want crazy Zhirinovsky to come to power now would you?).

Meanwhile, the real, sane opposition has been jailed, poisoned, murdered, or otherwise cowered into submission.

Attached: 1648152993200.png (583x526, 443.13K)

Isn't that against the Geneva Convention or something?

It's over...

Attached: Keanu Reeves is also rooting for Ukraine.jpg (1175x1200, 297.35K)

new parties cannot be formed in Russia so all opposition groups to united Russia (Putin's party) are under the communist party banner no matter what their ideology.

Nostalgia is always a trap. No one should fall for Nostalgia. Instead of trying to create a better future, people who try to seek a return to "old days" are essentially giving up on their future.

>10,000 dead russian soldiers
It won't be just that.

>HERR HITLER?
>YA? WAS IST LOS? ICHE HABE KEINE ZIET HIER RUM ZU STEHEN.
>JA.... ICH VERSTEHE....

>you can't progress to anything reminiscent of the good ol' days but must work toward *our* future ideal that you despiese
I dislike Russia's nonsense but stop huffing your own partisan propaganda for just one minute.

I could laugh about this carefree all day, but I just can't get over the fact that snowNigeria has nukes.

>attacking masurian lake district
oh please do it you russian faggots
>most heavily forested region in poland
>thousands of lakes, rivers, creeks, swamps, etc.
>also is one of the coldest region in poland, -20 celsius and knee-deep snow is nothing extraordinary during the winter
>many locals during the post-comunism economic fallout lived from poaching (using guns stolen/buyed from soldiers leaving red army bases), foraging, and making moonshine and still remember how to do it

Attached: EPc_oNfX4AI1BUa[1].jpg (680x463, 90K)

We wuz empire n shiet

Attached: comment_1646148196MrBR85R0uALkazFf6lTftX.jpg (640x640, 134.76K)

>totally peaceful Europe
>want to establish defensive borders

Ironically, if Russia embraced democracy and economic liberalism, they could have the worst borders in the world and you wouldn't be invaded

why are russians so keen to get closer and closer to NATO if they hate it so much
at this point they'll want their border to be at washington dc to feel "safe"

Russians are just incapable of being content with what they have and must find a reason to feel oppressed, miserable and threatened by someone or something.
Even if they took over the entirety of Eastern Europe and NATO were to disband, they'd still bitch and moan 24/7 about a different boogieman.

I remember back in the day people would shit talk the royal navy and that it couldn't hold up against the Russians in the north sea, but for real with what i've seen in ukraine i genuinely feel like the Royal navy could single handedly destory the russian baltic fleet and land Royal marines in Kaliningrad.

These ruskies are a fucking embarrassment. Estonia and the baltic nations could probably hold them off on their own at this point. embarrassing ass nation with bitch ass army.

The ideal compromise is to hold to what you should, not to what will destroy you.

Unfortunately for monkey king and his kangdom, they cant have it.

We learned that about 2 weeks ago when Russia began to entrench at they had to try and consolidate. They're utterly fucked.

>the ideal compromise
Sounds like vague weasel-talk.
People who hate on "the old days" in my experience want us replaced with african criminals and think the 1% of the population who stick their dicks into excrement are the moral majority.
They'd be the first to surrender to the russkies given a chance.

There's no hating "the old days." The people who hold the idea of "old days" are those who have given up on future. Really that's it. If you have a bright future ahead, why would you fantasize about some "good old days"?

Put sunflower seeds into their pockets. They will serve their sentence as fertilizer

Attached: 1647437878233.jpg (700x467, 66.85K)

That's a reason to fight Russians to the death.

Rusted solid with siphoned fuel and half the warheads sold on the black market.

I want the Ukrainians to trap the Russians around Kyiv and force their troops to surrender. Put the Russian idiots in their place.

>There's no hating "the old days."
lol literally any time people talk about "muh nostalgia" it's about not wanting to be replaced by third worlders or remembering when you could feed and house a whole family on one salary.
>The people who hold the idea of "old days" are those who have given up on future.
Yeah yeah, eat da bugs be an international deracinated tax-cashcow and worship blacks and homos above all else.
>Really that's it. If you have a bright future ahead, why would you fantasize about some "good old days"?
Because the future could progress toward something closer to those good old days instead of the dogshit dystopia foreigners deeply wish to sell us on so they can more easily rob us.

It begins.

Attached: 11344545345343jpg.jpg (644x900, 254.07K)

TBF Navalny does smell suspiciously artificial. He has some really shady connections and not really inspiring nor charismatic. Maybe that is why he has not been outright shot and instead gotten some weak sauce poison attempts.

Nemtsov on the other hand was a true leader and such a threat to Putin monke that he had his gorillas execute him practically on the Red Square in direct line sight of the Kremlin. Monkey king probably watched the whole thing unfold on cameras.

Attached: Nemtsov.jpg (460x287, 32.7K)

I understood this reference, zoomies don't remember that kino intro.

You're showing the true color of "good old days." Aka fatalism. Of giving up on your future. Future is what you make of it. If you leave it to fatalism and give up on changing your own future, then ofcourse you'll think about nonsensensical things like "good old days."

Nostalgia is a cuck mentality. Literally.

Everyone was so afraid of World War III. Nobody expected what to really fear was Global Special Military Operation I.

>>You're showing the true color of "good old days." Aka fatalism.
Not really. It's about looking towards something better.
It's just that we have an actual example of it while you have empty promises that sound horrifying to anyone who isn't a non-white human leech.
>Of giving up on your future.
Our future isn't yours to rob.

Fatalistic people think they have no control over their future. They blame others for their lack of control. Thats what your post signifies. Its defeatism.

With what army? lol

At this rate Russia couldn't even successfully invade Estonia WITHOUT NATO involvement.

Lebed too. A true patriot. The biggest threats to the Kremlin and the oligarchs were dealt with swiftly and quietly.

Attached: lebed.png (249x300, 134.01K)

>y-you don't look forward to the same thing we do
>you even consider a different future desirable?!
>fatalism! defeatism!
Consider suicide, bandit.

You can change your future, vatnik. Depose of Putin, become a martyr for your country, for your future. Nothing is set in stone yet. The west will lift sanctions if your people overthrow your government. No need to dream about "good old days" and blaming of the west for your own lack of will.

I'm sure those countries would be happy to get a fresh supply of obsolete Russian tech abandoned in their back yard

On top of Russia taking it up the butt from a vengeful Ukraine, charging to Estonia's rescue.

>You can change your future, vatnik.
lol the average vatnik has more in common with you parasitic libkikes than anyone else. All they want is to live off the work and resources of other ethnic groups just like you do.

solovyov is the russian tucker carlson.

>They believe Soloviev is serious
Come the fuck on, apart from soviet boomers - the core of Putin's supporters, whose brains have been fried by Soviet and current Russian propaganda - the youth knows perfectly well that Soloviev and his pals are propagandist clowns, there are tons of jokes and memes on the Russian internet about Soloviev, he's the Kremlin's top propagandist.

How could these people genuinely hate the West when all of their wealth consists of money, properties and goods in the West.
Soloviev himself has (had) two villas in Italy.
Literally every week they talk about invading the Baltic states or doing this and that with the "mighty and unstoppable Russian army".
This is probably why they overestimated their own army, Putin fell for his own propaganda.

>As well as the Antarctic... We discovered it, so it belongs to us

Attached: [laughs hysterically].gif (500x265, 1.96M)

Well that IS the unfortunate part, they seem to be on some level following through with it.

The narrative changed massively on Soloviev's show.

22nd of February : "we're gonna take Ukraine in a day bro, it's gonna be a walk in the park".
22nd of March : "of course fighting the second best army in Europe, armed by NATO, is going to be hard, lengthy and challenging"

I should find the video comparing both shows side by side, it's laughable. Even the most hardcore propagandists know that Russia is fucked, they have to prepare the minds for the massive copium that's coming.

>Second best army in Europe

Not sure if second-best, but Ukraine is definitely up there. Way more than we gave it credit for.

Second army in Europe after Russia of course, please stay focused.

Where are these soldiers going to come from?

Why Kazakhstan? Kazakhstan very nice place, from plains of Tarashek to northern fence of Jewtown.

/chug/, the GRU is hauling them onto chartered planes as we speak.

Those hundreds of thousands of niggers and sandniggers who happily want to sacrifice themselves to liberate Europe from the evil white christian nationalists.

The Greatest millennium is upon us.

Kazakhstan doesn't support Russian aggression, nor do they recognize Donets/Lushank/Crimea. They denied support to Russia when Russia asked them to send troops.

10,000 in the first day

Displaying "Z" in public or on your car is also a criminal offense now.
Tokayev is afraid Russia does the same in northern Kazakhstan where there is a huge Russian community.

The entire history of Russia has been lurching from humiliation to humiliation, always looking backwards to imagined glories of the past, always willing to be subjugated by any strongman who will at least let them live in the illusion that Russia is a powerful and respected nation. Until the mindset of the Russian people changes away from constant grievance over the past the country will never reach it's potential

How many dead Russians?

Russia can't sustain a second demographic disaster. A massive emigration wave is already happening, mostly the educated youth, once again.
This will forever ruin Russia's tech industry (current Russian military engineers are 55-60 years old on average, far older than under the Soviet Union), in a country that's already striving for more tech specialists to unfuck their industry. Even fucking Uzbekistan is pulling out its most educated workers from Russia as the industry collapses.

Putin remains in power because of the surplus babushkas they have amassed from the USSR and the 90s, they're very receptive to propaganda and literally praise Putin, but you can't fight wars or run a country with retired women.
Notice their huge female surplus past 40.

The already fragile Russian demographics will collapse, probably for good this time.

Attached: Russian_population_%28demographic%29_pyramid_%28structure%29_on_January%2C_1st%2C_2022.png (1543x1021, 64.51K)

hehehe

>may

Attached: laconic_if.jpg (625x378, 46.53K)

russians say this about everyone
where are russia's sane and normal politicians then?

it's like how you always downplay dugin when it doesn't matter because that's how 50% of russians and 95% of the politically active ones think anyway

>Kazakhstan
They are friends you dumb idiot.

They have no reason to invade them

Why do you need buffer states if you're gonna nuke anyone who actually invades you? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 8553b5f6711fcd958a8c74e2b2b1d92b.jpg (1000x827, 45.49K)

Doesn’t mean that they aren’t still allies. When the USA invaded Iraq, many allied countries were against the war, doesn’t mean that they became enemies

“The jealous and intolerant eye of the Kremlin can distinguish, in the end, only vassals and enemies, and the neighbors of Russia, if they do not wish to be one, must reconcile themselves to being the other.”

Most Russians think what they are told to think.

Back when Turkey shot down Russian jets or when their ambassador got shot, Russian medias were spreading hateful narratives over Turkey, how they beat them multiple times in history and they should do it again. Many Russians supported the idea of punishing Turkey and hated the country during those few "heated" weeks.

And then, a few months later, millions of Russians were spending their rubles on Turkey's southern coast, as usual, forgetting that months before they hated the country will all their guts.

>where are russia's sane and normal politicians then?
Those who think differently either stay silent or left the country long ago. There are no "normal" politicians because you can't be "normal", i.e. not follow the narrative, and have a political career.

Does Kazakhstan have a chance at holding up a good defense if Russia decides to do shit?

The Baltics and Poland have NATO so they'll roll Russia.

I'm pretty sure we didn't invade our European or Canadian allies, nor did we threaten to invade them for refusing to aid us in invading them.

All of them.

Add a zero to the end of that.

>waaaah propaganda and political repression?
>Why isn't there a normal politician in the room to stop them???? Why aren't they protesting???
You're naive, user.

Russia isn’t going to do anything to Kazakhstan. It would make no fucking sense. Kazakhstan has extremely close political and economic ties to Russia.

They have some old soviet defenses, but without western support, they'll crumble much faster than Ukraine

>Kazakhstan has extremely close political and economic ties to Russia
Are we singing that song again?

Vatniks are in denial of their own government's statement about them wanting to invade Kazakhs. The reality isn't lost on Kazakh gov for sure.

Are you retarded?

Russian has strong influence over Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. Russian is still the primary language and they have military bases there.

this was a good article

youtube.com/watch?v=U0Y7brwz6fA

Attached: 1621755176351.png (361x473, 233.85K)

they need new tritium every ten years or so, I wonder how many of them still work

>Kazakhstan has extremely close political and economic ties to Russia.
Not so true anymore. Turkey and China invest heavily in Kazakhstan, France does the same for their uranium. Just like Russia they have huge reserves of raw materials to trade for hard currency. Unlike many other Russian satellites, they're not dependant on Russian resources, so less economic leverage.
>but muh Russian diaspora, muh Russian language
Was imposed by the Empire and the Union through colonization, deportation, and "russification" of those regions. That's exactly why Russia would pull a Donbass 2.0 on them as they're currently trying to drift away from Russia, so they can "protect them from genocide".

Yes, surely they'll also just lay down their arms and welcome them with celebrations. They're like brothers, you see.
Same song, different day.

Russia still follows the communist/Tsarist ways of thoght, that is never once break away from the most pants on head retarded thoughts and beliefs to further control the brainless serf populace. The youth are a different story since they had wide exposure to the wider internet and I am sure are beyond pissed at what Putin just brought on Russia, but everyone else have hardly changed from the days of serfdom.
>the author of the gulag archipelago summed it up perfectly, pic related
>do not think for a second this is just some spontaneous reaction on their part, case in point the meme that was pan slavism back in the 1800’s that was just an excuse for russia to invade various slavic lands and attempt to russify them

Attached: 8F310968-7891-4FD1-8867-67BA1FE90FC6.jpg (795x937, 142.42K)

Based kek

But they're muslim, close to Afghanistan, there's a real risk of them turning into islamic shitholes, as it almost happened for some of them in the 90s and early 2000s. Getting rid of the army is alright, but what about controlling the country?

Joke's on him, Russian soldiers are always shitting themselves because of all the anal abuse.

this conflict made me love Poland

Attached: 1624454001368.jpg (400x331, 20.39K)

lol picrel was a tsarist who, if he was alive, would be cheering putin on and have a hard on for annexing ukraine

Thats like saying Brazil and Russia are same because they're Christian. They're two different culture, even if they share the religion, its a two different culture entirely made up of two different races. Kazakhs are clearly in the Russian cultural sphere of influence, not middle east.

You should read a book sometime nigger

Russia never gave back Finland us. Just saying. It 's not their property.

>Thats like saying Brazil and Russia are same because they're Christian.
Christianity/Orthodoxy are far more different than a muslim from Kazakhstan and a muslim from Afghanistan. Also I'm specifically talking about the possibility of them turning into islamic shitholes.

Not all 44 million Afghanis became Talibans, and even less joined Al Qaeda. There is a real basis for islamism in all Central Asia, as the 90s and early 2000s showed us.

Central Asia will turn into mini Russia in case of shit hitting the fan. Not Afghan or Al Qaeda. They have no relation to the middle eastern islamic region.

Not sure what you're getting at. They're not in the same cultural sphere.

>Philip proceeded to bring his army into their land, destroy their farms, slay their people, and raze their city

Yeah, nah, they also threatened Finland.

Khazaks aren't even fucking Sunni muslims unlike Afghans you dumb retard.

They are. You may want to look at your map again, "dumb retard".

If Russia wants to expand, I'll throw my hat in that ring. Fuck the globohomo (((west)))

tongue my anus kike

Russia is a globohomo hellhole though and Putin, a jew, is in bed so many other oven dodgers it's unreal.

1 shekel has been deposited into your accounts. Good goy!

i'm not russian though

Attached: 1629698329837.png (673x747, 448.11K)

Oh Kazakhstan is definitely losing some territory

Attached: Russians_ethnic_94.jpg (2077x1396, 412.59K)

>Matveychev
I ran that through google translate and it came back
> Russian for "Karen"

>Note, it's not even "the Russians" doing this, it's just commies who
In the United States, we call these people "Republicans." Culture of butthurt and grievance because they are too stupid to understand what's going on around them.

>kazakhstan has larger concentrations of russians than the country currently being fought over
It really makes you think.

Kazakhstan isnt trying to join the EU and NATO.
Also no sightings of nazis.
they also didnt cut off the water supply to Crimea

Indeed.
It's almost like...like Putin is content so long as these countries have friendly governments installed and the only reason shit's gone so bad in Ukraine is because they had the gall to try and strike out on a different path.

wow, it's almost as if there was a major event that happened some years prior that proved that the beast of the east is going back to old habits and cannot be trusted to not chimp out at any moment

Thats nation equvilent of suicide by cop lmao

Don't be silly, it's just some MP trying to make headlines. Russia won't invade NATO member states when it's already reached a stalemate in Ukraine

>Putin is content so long as these countries have friendly governments

and this is an issue?

They could pull it off.

Funniest shit is Strelkov said this in week 1, cut them off, encircle them and then focus all your energy on encircling the Donbas army and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T INVEST IN BLOODY AND COSTLY RBAN WARFARE FOR FUCKS SAKE
then they failed their encirclement, wasted the separatist army on idiotic frontal assaults and dedicated like 15k troops to seize Mariupol at the earliest date

This shitshow would be a tragedy if it wasn't so hilarious

Attached: 1642619106326.png (622x594, 443.94K)

Russia are perpetual victims in their own mind. Everything is everyone else's fault. They're like that nigger who gets caught red handed committing a crime and says he dindu nuffin.

>is because they had the gall to try and strike out on a different path
>because they had the gall
>they
This is correct, but the part where you said "they" refers to the Deep State.

The Ukrainian people were widely against it, the supporters numbered only about half a million people, and they wanted to coup a guy elected fair and square (twice because the first result was challenged).

Then the new coup government:
1. Banned rule of law
2. Suspended constitution
3. Began genociding the regions that voted the last elected president of Ukraine
Picrel, the Russian liberators are only freeing the lands which were under genocidal fake regime from Kiev.

Attached: Ukraine_Presidential_Jan_2010_Vote_(Yanukovych).png (2466x1749, 625.88K)

The exact opposite was the problem.

Russians rushed too fast to blitzkrieg, so they only controlled roads. The Kievites were split apart and disorganized, but none of them were touched, they just couldn't use the roads to reconnect and organize a counterattack. But they could still harass and pretend to resist, and stuff kids into theaters and blow them up. This is why in 2nd week, Russians stopped rushing and began spreading out.

The only Kievite force that actually remained organized are the artillery forces surrounding Donbass, charged with shelling civilians. Since they were already in battle order.

they can try.

NATO troops would take the Kremlin within a week.

>Alaska

Attached: static-assets-upload14568825066290279740.jpg (755x828, 40.6K)

>b-but muh genocide
Why don't you go ask the Croats about a fucking genocide Mr. GRU man.

>Russia may conduct a full-scale offensive on Poland, the Baltic states & Kazakhstan
Demilitarization & denazification of Russia soon

Why, are they the experts at it after genociding all those Serbs?

Lol, lmao even, ROFL perhaps, kek if you are so inclined

Poor eastern Ukrainians who are all vacationing from Russia and using thermobaric weapons they had laying around

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's like you miserable fucks live in an alternate reality. I hope Microsoft makes those Hololens viable so I can finally see what the world looks like through Russ-o-vision.

>who are all vacationing from Russia
Yeah since 1569

You live in a land where illuminati, freemason, reptillian, rothschild and everyone else evil supports the gay jew comedian who commands a fake nazi legions to fight for the new world order - and you think they are cool. Are you sure it's me in an alternate reality?

Nigger you're the one talking about lizard people.

And you're the schizo who thinks lizard people don't exist.

I'm sick of you coincidence theorists.

Imagine taking the bait

Attached: download.jpg (1280x1267, 110.42K)

With what army?

Attached: 1624420637561.jpg (620x451, 46.9K)

good

Attached: 1626378035842.gif (84x84, 170.84K)

The Bundeswehr, get ready for round 2 poland

They never accepted that they were the baddies. Because they had over half the world's nukes when they collapsed, nobody forced them to accept it like they did with Germany. So, the traditional Russian paranoia set in, and much of the leadership became convinced that everyone is really out to get them (which might have an element of truth, because everybody is tired of their behavior over the last 105 years).

COPECON 5

Poland's logistics are probably much better than Russia's, but not *that* good. I doubt anyone other than the US has enough logistics in Europe right now to get from Warsaw to Moscow in any kind of reasonable timeframe. And it's a moot point, because a) nobody really wants Moscow, and b) Moscow has nukes and would certainly use them in that scenario.

I'd never thought I would catch myself saying this but the twitter threads linked also have some great stuff. Seems like some nation-ending shit for russia if they can't pull off a win.

Pretty sure China is already negotiating backroom deals with the US to Molotov-Ribbentrop the entire Siberia

Attached: map-articleLarge.png (600x400, 268.65K)

Good read.

This is definitely the plan. They are going to Taiwan/Hong Kong/South Korea the fuck out of Slavland-lite with mega Marshall plan milkers

>to eradicate bird flu, he proposed arming all of Russia's population and ordering them and the troops to shoot down the migrant birds returning to Russia from wintering.

uhhhh

Attached: four-pests-campaign.jpg (384x580, 92.25K)

Attached: 24324.jpg (768x564, 51.63K)

new variant guys
it's fucking over for ukraine bastards

Attached: 546456.jpg (1024x768, 231.12K)

>be russia
>be troubled with a bazillion problems that all threaten the very existence as a functioning nation state
>still hallucinate about territorial gains.
I'm not quick on comparisons but thats Hitler's inner circle tier, April 1945.
>everything will be alright when we get back the Romanian oil fields
>I promise you one thousand of the new jet fighters.

No, just kill the art teacher that denied Hitler entry into the art school.

Yeah, the father of Alexander the Great was a badass himself huh?

I utterly refuse to believe that was said seriously.

genuine global annihilation moment once Art. 5 is invoked

So you're telling me that Russia's main export is going to be mommy gfs in the next year or so?

>mommy gfs
*babushka gfs

>that entire interview

Attached: ezgif-2-5b4bbcba62 (1).gif (416x312, 3.98M)

>Picrel, the Russian liberators are only freeing the lands which were under genocidal fake regime from Kiev.

Translation: Russia is blowing the shit out of the most russian-aligned parts of Ukraine, causing mass civilian casualties and sweeping out the last dregs of pro-russian sentiment in a fit of unbridled retardation. Russia has done more to cement Ukrainian national identity separate from Russia than any politician could. Now the "victims" of your fantasy genocide are in the process of becoming the Blyat Cong, slotting quislings and blowing up your poor dipshit conscripts with IEDs instead of welcoming them.

The farthest we went was petty shit like renaming “French fries” “freedom fries”.

>NATO experts three weeks ago: Russia will deplete it's ammo in one week
>NATO experts one week ago: All of the Russian army is destroyed
>NATO experts today: Russia will now invade Estonia and Poland

>handle them way faster than we can take care of what we started in Ukraine

This is MEMRI tier shitposting.

Attached: 1644130531893.jpg (400x388, 49.91K)

From memory neither Phillip or Alexander bothered with the statelet that was sparta by that time, but when alexander was busy conquering the Persian empire the Spartans rebelled and got put down by the maceadonian regent

>Yeah, nah, they also threatened Finland.
Are you fucking kidding me?

>since the 90s
Soviets were seeding their apparatchiks in the West since the 30s. Where do you think 'hate speech' came from.

>In the United States, we call these people "Republicans."
>meanwhile Democrats have several outspoken socialists in congress, cheering on marxist riots in the middle of pandemic lockdown

Fifth column projecting again?

Attached: 5n5wed.jpg (775x500, 93.33K)

No, Vova warned Finland and Sweden not to join NATO as the invasion started.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-12/russian-official-warns-finland-sweden-against-joining-nato
At least Finland has voted overwhelmingly in favour of doing so.

wew alll you homos linin up to get your free parking space at Lowes and some new military stickers yet?

>they also didnt cut off the water supply to Crimea
Why wouldn't Russia provide the water to its territory? Another case of dinduffins crying for gibs?

I don't think you people consider what ignoring a major nuclear power's legitimate demands means. The Japanese also decided the kill the Potsdam declaration with silence (mokusatsu).......

Ivan, please. We've been hearing these rants for the last 8 years

Attached: election whataboutism.png (909x929, 780.82K)

>the Blyat Cong
kek

What's wrong with Russia? Why are they doing this?

Attached: 1647024874781.jpg (1047x1500, 382.54K)

Isn't he ruskie Alex jones

>snap presidential elections done by the Russian regime.
>then proper elections where people tired of Russia's shit actually voted.
It's always a game of keeping facts concealed with your garbage operation. That's why you're failing, anyone interested will look it up, and there are oodles of data online.

What about kasparov? He seems like he'd try to make russia less shitty

>just give into Russian demands and let them do whatever they want because they have nuclear weapons
Great strategy for world peace, Igor. How would you react if America or China acted that way?

Vova is having a tard spasm.

Imagine thinking you are big, stronk superpower and then you get fucking humiliated by gay jewish footfag comedian lmaoooooo.
Putards on absolute suicide watch, but nobody cares about them, so no one really watches them.

Russians have a paranoia and a persecution complex rivaling jews, and a similar belief that they are the chosen people. In the case of Russians, they are the chosen saviors of Europe, who must save Europe, even if Europe doesn’t realize that the need to be saved.
As to what the Russians want to save Europe from, it is unknown, but believed to be health, security, and economic prosperity.

The first two points are actually true, wtf bros, is russian invasion imminent?

The guy who made tetris?

>NATO experts one week ago: All of the Russian army is destroyed
More vatnik copeaganda. They're like little gatling guns of bullshit.

Tempel ov Blood memes never fail to crack me up.

And why exactly are moskalniggers meddling in another country's elections?

>russian influence considerably relinquishes in 2014
>somehow north-west / south-east divide disappears itself

>We're going to attack NATO countries and one of our satellite states

Have they finally lost their mind?

Russian morality is just “it’s ok when we do it”.

no, the chess grandmaster

I'm 90% certain that the west wouldnt defend Baltic states, unwilling to risk a nuclear war.People in western europe and USA dont even know they exist lol

Damn, oligarchs fucking pissed we took their yachts away lmao

I’m 100% certain that you need to learn English before attempting to pass yourself off as a human (non-Russian).

I made 0 mistakes prick

Seems you didn't do a very good job of sowing discord over there, and people wanted fuckall to do with Russian influence. It keeps happening to you and you're still flabbergasted.

Oh I've seen his twitter, guy should probably stick to playing chess.

>Invading a NATO country
American troops would be drinking vodka in the Kremlin by Christmas.

When does the Moscow stock exchange open? That'll be the final nail in the ruble's coffin.

No, you made several.

Name them then

Never

>Why is the West being always so mean to poor Russia?
>WE WILL CONQUER THE BALTICS, AND POLAND, AND ROMANIA, AND MOLDOVA, AND GEORGIA, AND AZEBAIJAN, AND KAZAKHSTAN. THAT WILL SHOW YOU, YOU NAZI FUCKS!
Krokodil is hell of a drug

They've been opening it partially, but you can't sell shit. It's still just temporary measures to keep it from imploding, and they're probably making things worse in the long term.
Some vatniks think the sanctions are going to be lifted eventually, which is funny to me.

funniest shit is that soloviev is a jew, and yet Any Forums loves him so much

Where exactly is Putin getting all the money to fund all his future wars? Don't tell me he's gonna get a loan from Xi.

you know well

Attached: putins kikes.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

He's spent the last 22 years stealing 70% of the Russian economy for himself and his buddies. The only ones being hurt with the sanctions are the Russian people. And they deserve much worse for keeping him in power. I hope their economy devolves into a scat porn film industry and people trafficking- oh, wait.

I'm 90% certain that the west wouldn(')t defend (the) Baltic states, (they would be) unwilling to risk a nuclear war.()People in western (E)europe and (the) USA don(')t even know they exist lol(.)

So is Putin, but they love him even more. Any Forums is extremely inconsistent.

>Alaska
But Russia sold that. You can't even make the muh rightful clay claim when you fucking sold it out of your own free will. What are these clowns smoking?

Why has this entire board become nothing but posts about the Ukraine conflict

Where is outcry from Russia people in bombarded territory? Where are mass protests? Where is support for western puppet government? Nowhere? Reasons are simple the Russian people there support the special operation but cannot express that because neo-nazi paramilitary organizations funded by CIA are terrorizing the cities. Russian people there eagerly await liberation from Russian armed forces and then your false narrative will collapse and the world will see.

If they’re Russian, why were they living in Ukraine?

Thanks for correcting his post for me. I didn’t want to be his tutor for free.

Couldn't be more petty than this lmao.High school tier

Like BLM?

This is ESL cope.

Yes, afterall marxism used to be Russia's biggest export.

Come try it kaccapie!

I say it's about time to debolshefy the assholeland that is rooshya.

Attached: russ ass wipe.jpg (277x508, 124.23K)

Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa under a charismatic dictator.
Russia is incapable of such a feat.

they'll just make polygamy legal

Yes, but unfortunately a very large portion of them will have AIDS.

Russians confirmed to be less competent than niggers.

i would call this bluff desu

there is literally no way russia has the discipline or organisation to keep rapid response nukes in working order

>2003
>drunken Zhirinovsky
> claimed that Russian scientists are able to change the gravitational field of the Earth and sink the entire country.
Just. Holy. Fuck.

>be crazy Ivan
>appointed to Russian research university
>due to family connections
>desperate to make himself important
>"I can change gravity, suck a continent through Earth's crust"
> "Trust me, am not crazy."
> "Gibs to me of research monies."
>proceeds to spend on dacha filled with guns and cocaine
>Meanwhile ...
>drunken Zhirinovsky
>didn't get the memo
>STILL thinks "Fuck yeah, RUSSIAN SCIENCE!"
>publicly brags to President of the United States
>"Impressive Russia have sooper sekrit gravity weapon,
> will suck North America through Earth crust into lava!"
>is not sooper sekrit Russia gravity weapon
>is not of sucking A FUCKING CONTINENT through Earth's crust
>be drunken Zhirinovsky
>set new alcoholism record for vodka nigger
>dies from AIDS-infested homo handjob from VDV Colonal ten years later

CURSE YUO, AMERICA!!! WAI YUO AR SO OF T3H EBBILZ??!!

Post Script:
>be George the Stupid
>"Is it me, or does America feel heavier?"

You can buy, but foreigners cannot sell or receive dividends. Russian citizens currently cannot sell but the government claims it will allow them to do so in a week or two. Companies can sell shares but with heavy restrictions. Something like 25% of the listed companies on the exchange are unable to participate in trading at all. It still managed to lose 4% at the end of trading last week.

How do I befriend Crazy Ivan and party at his dacha full of guns and cocaine?

If russia invaded the Antarctic my sides will explode and I will be dead.
Why are they trying to slavifest destiny in an even more frozen hell

I wouldn't recommend wiping your ass with the Russian flag. Confirmed by scientific research as the fastest way to give yourself ass cancer.

They want to be America to god damn bad.

Russians are still seething hard about Alaska

Now looking back at it Yuchenko was kinda based

>buh-butt ... we didn't KNOW it was worth something when we took your money for it!
>Gibs back! We want it!! You STOLE it from us!!
>Wwaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Yeah I've watched some documentaries about them. Imagine Russia unironically becoming communist in 2022 lol.
Also
>tfw no russian communist gf

Attached: gommunism.png (710x946, 1006.43K)

KIROV REPORTING

OUR girlfriend comrade. Our body, our choice(to fuck) comrade.

with what army?

All these plans rely on them scaring Americans by saying if you do anything nukes will fly and America concluding that some shit countries in Europe isn't worth that trouble.
They are correct. Which is why Poland should get nukes asap.

it was ours to sell so it's ours to get back

Yushchenko was a corrupt retard and is responsible for people warming up to Yanukovich.

People already act and pick their words with America and China very carefully, with the awareness they are nuclear powers. But somehow with Russia the world feels comfortable to keep poking them like Biden did yesterday. It's unwise.

Yeah, let's go with full appeasment, worked really well last time

my son

Attached: 5d0.jpg (474x626, 295.61K)

Oh 100%. Putin too, in his last speech he rambled about cancel culture, and how they had to declare war, because the US was trying to cancel russia, like they cancelled JK Rowling. I'm not making this up.

All of them. Its gonna end with Putin picking out a baby from Moscow's deserted streets, giving it a blue beret and putting it in a catapult.

There were large protests in Kherson, trucks turned around and tanks halted tianamen style, protestors that Russia turned machine guns on. That slimy pro-russian politician and his wife got brassed up in their car. And that collaborating mayor got domed.
>your false narrative is collapsing
Lol, the vatnigger narrative has changed roughly every 48 hrs. Now it's "all major objectives accomplished". I really hope you are russian and of military age so you can go see the occupied territories yourself. When your BTR goes over the clutch of buried 152mm shells try to do a backflip.

Imagine how much the Dutch must be seething about Manhattan

>Oh noes!
>whatever you do
>DON'T poke t3h RUSSIA!
>They MIGHT do something CRAZY!
There is a fable in Western Culture called The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Look it up some time.

We're currently at the part where the story is now called The Angry Little Dicklette Vlad Who cried "MUH NUKES!"

It's just not possible to take Russia seriously anymore. They've crossed the line where they are going to start tossing nukes no matter what anyone thinks or says or does. The world has nothing left to lose on this topic.

However, the world CAN salvage a little bit of human civilization by making preparations for counter-measures and survival strategy. And making utterly certain that there is no Russian DNA left over after the nukes start flying, for the sake of the human gene pool. The vodka nigger gene must be incinerated from the universe forever if humanity is to have a chance for survival.

Haha, just like my vidya.

America and China don’t threaten to use nukes whenever they fail to get their way. Russia is North Korea tier in their behavior.

Italy, Germany, Finland, Great Britain, Poland and France also exist you know?

>Putin remains in power because of the surplus babushkas they have amassed from the USSR and the 90s, they're very receptive to propaganda and literally praise Putin, but you can't fight wars or run a country with retired women.
Fucking boomers will doom us all

No actual territory will be annexed by anyone, at least by the great powers. The more likely scenario would that Russia will Balkanize, and that spheres of influence will be established. Some will fall squarely in one side or the other.

But then again, the Balkanization of Russia might lead to the Balkanization of US and China. Today, most seperatist movements have an ethnic components. Even those that don't necessarily have one like Bavarian one, will pretend it is the case. To elaborate, Bavarian Independence is rooted in giving more money than it receives, but mentioning that is hard so its supporters pretend that Bavarian is ethnically different from German. There are differences in accent. But the idea that Bavarians are ethnically different from the rest of German is a relatively new idea. Other than US South, and maybe Alberta, I can't think of any non-ethic seperatism, or those that don't pretend to be as such. The Balkanization of Russia, because of the way the population is spread out, there will inevitably be countries with the same ethnicity being seperated. Some places can try to distance themselves. Maybe the Kuban region will push forward its Cossack past. But it might not always work.

This might open a Pandora's box where the seperatism doesn't necessarily have to be ethnic.