HOLY SHIT WOMEN ARE DUMB

Politically why are women so retarded I have no fucking words left other than stating this story and calling them dumb.

>Be a man
>See about 9 different prostitutes over the course of a year
>every prostitute trys to suck on my nipples all 9 of them!
>ask the nineth hooker why hookers try to suck on my nipples
>She says something like "we are professionals and try to pleasure men as much as possible, isn't a mans favorite thing getting his nipples sucked me and alot of other girls think this is the case and it's why men like boobs and are embarrassed to get their nipples sucked."

Attached: woman.jpg (630x1200, 74.45K)

user that’s a man.

>why are women stupid
because men pander to their lowest emotions and spoil them

My nipples are no more sensitive than the back of my hand I'm not a woman or a soiboi

IDK, maybe they're just trying to give you nipple herpes or something.

I've fucked a lot of strippers and none of them have tried to do this, they all ask me to choke them though.

Attached: 4e7d3db4269f9a4a9d9e6ef2c7969bf3.jpg (563x878, 65.94K)

Solipsism. They think the world revolves around them and their retarded perception of it. Women don't know what men want and you have to show them. They're basically moldable and pliable cum sleeves with the mental acuity of a child or teenager at best.

No one wants to hear about your whore-mongering you stupid prick.

Do you look at them while you choke them?

whore-mongering is the same as dating but you pay in cash instead of dinner.

I mean generally they are cowgirling me in the lap dance booth so of course where else would I look.

You get treated better and the sex is mostly better (RARELY you get a girl who hates it and does it just for money then its not, most whores and quasi whores genuinely like fucking).

same goes with licking asshole

>where else would I look.
Any Forums app

> surprisingly persisten midwit analogy
so when a whore decides not to have sex and leaves (like women do sometimes) does that mean she keeps your money?

I want to fuck this jewslut SO Bad

>prostitution illegal
yes, she keeps it - you're fucked (or not I guess lmao)

>prostitution legal
>enter into tort
>something you don't do with a date
completely different circumstances. Exchanging money (not a 'gift' like dinner) forms a contract you utter fucking retard.

In the US and I'm sure other places there are review sites for them. So if they're actually trying to make it their job they wont.

Take off the meme flag you greasy kike.

Attached: 1602459797112m.jpg (1024x998, 75.23K)

I can barely feel my nipples

Women think men think and feel the same way as they do. It's why they constantly ask what you're thinking about, assuming you spend all your day analysing your relationship like they do. And why they're constantly paranoid you're going to want to upgrade to a better model the first chance you get, because that is their instinct too.

just because you used the word political doesnt mean this thread belongs here you beta fag

how about you fuck off with your shitty incel posts huh?

That story makes hetrosexual intercourse with a woman sound kinda Gay

Attached: 1626941269024.jpg (341x670, 28.79K)

All women love to be choked

Solipsism is the answer. Women don't give a single shit about anything but themselves, their own perspective, and their own addiction to attention, validation, and other people's resources. Every single thing that a woman does or says is in service of that pursuit. When a woman talks about other people wanting or needing something or any group of "us" wanting or needing something, what they mean is that they want that thing for themselves and they've found an external group to use as leverage so that the appearance of trying to get something for themselves won't prevent them from getting that thing for themselves. They are solipsism personified and they don't even understand that there is an existent concept of the world outside of their first person perspective on that world. Even when they're talking about subjective reality ("my truth"), they only ever mean to subvert other people's ideas with their own. They only ever mean MY truth. Never yours.

Why don't you faggots stop shilling for globohomo and a fake DNC puppet country that needs to be destroyed.