>Started talking to an ex girlfriend from years ago
>She thinks I left her for a younger girl: low key
>She’s 29
>We text and flirt
>We talk for 8 months
>She tells me she missed talking to me
>She tells me I remind of a Chad in a fantasy book she’s reading
>Texts me this out of the blue

>Hey. There is something I need to tell you. The way I’ve been talking to you is not appropriate. I am with someone and he’s my fincé. I was very selfish in the way I was conducting our conversations it’s not right and it should have not have happened. It is disrespectful to him. I am sorry for causing trouble with my actions. I should have been honest from the get go. We can no longer be in contact. I hope you understand and respect this choice. Again, I’m sorry for causing this situation. Please refrain from contacting me further.

Damn I was really hoping to smash, he must have found out or she suddenly grew a conscious after 8 months.

Attached: 83BBC56D-1E19-448D-9307-D96B4A31D45D.jpg (1024x1024, 69.51K)

Women

He found out and wrote the message.

>He also knows it is true

How the fuck can you talk to someone for 8 months and not know they're engaged.

There is massive holes in these types of stories and it leads me to believe that normshits are just very low IQ and fail to perceive patterns.

I can gather almost everything about someone within a couple of days just by sleuthing.

We hung out like twice in those two months and I wasn’t looking at her hands? A good 3 to 4 months of that was just phone talking and texting! Shittteeee

8 months^

It took you 8 months to get no pussy and it's pussy you've already hit?
I got news for you homie, you gay

Worst part is that she actually wants you to cuck her bf. She’s playing games and wants to present herself as helpless prey, vulnerable to the charm and seduction of an alpha male. If she was serious she would keep it extremely short and block your number. Instead she’s basically taunting you to affirm her sense of self worth by pursuing and fucking her.

Amazing how you were able to sum up what I said with one word.

This story is fake and fucking gay. also Any Forums tier. Get fucked faggot. Sage.

>Instead she’s basically taunting you to affirm her sense of self worth by pursuing and fucking her.

She def could have been

Attached: 0CB861A2-13AF-4FD5-906C-9D2B1A570CA0.jpg (1016x2208, 241.16K)

Your penis is fake nigger, though yes this does belong on random board my bad niglet.

Forgive me?

If there was a button on my desk I could press right now that would kill both people in this story with a couple of hellfire missiles. I would.

Attached: 1638969690556.jpg (976x850, 54.13K)

Her fiance done something.

What a whore. Is she at least good looking?

Attached: 0DCD275C-F409-4E97-8E6D-3A1C2AEC32A7.jpg (809x800, 334.2K)

You do not want to get caught up with this crazy bitch this is how dudes get shot by cuck

Yeah she’s a 6, maybe a 7 if she puts herself together. Pretty eyes but she’s 29 so that’s becoming an issue. Which is prob why she settled for the beta.

He’s 5’5, she’s 5’2, I’m 6’0. I can’t help but feel bad for him and feel like I could have wracked their home even though I didn’t know.

Post censored pics

Hopefully she’s considerate enough to keep her rotten nature hidden from him. Ignorance truly is bliss.

This. Women want to be told a slew of lies for the dopamine boost, feeling intense and taboo emotions for women is like coooming for men. Just keep messaging her "as a friend" and gradually turn the tone sexual and she'll be putty in your hands. None of it is worth it though and you will just hate yourself more by the time its all said and done.

She was probably crazy or something to not let you know at the start

OP is a fucking retard kid. Look at picrel and tell me user if you think any attractive, self-respecting woman would read this faggy Twilight knockoff. OP, you need to be 18 to post here.

Attached: faggot-twilight-high-school-shit.png (500x645, 339.06K)