Aren't Homosexuals kinda useful in that they lower the demand curve of the sexual market...

Aren't Homosexuals kinda useful in that they lower the demand curve of the sexual market? (femoids - supply; thirsty niggas - demand)

Don't get the hate.

Attached: Roasties.webm (635x800, 2.99M)

God i wish it were me.

yes but keep them away from kids. i suggest containment cities like new york and than franthithco.

I will never be a woman.

Yes they're useful in that regard but should stop propagandizing their androphile fetish and keep it to themselves

I agree. They shouldn't really push their degen lifestyle into public squares.

The upsurge in homosexuals only comes once the market has already been tampered with and perverted so that there is no proper distribution of female partners. You're not getting a better benefit from them increasing, just an illusion of it.

It doesn't matter how many people become homos, just like it doesn't matter how many men become hermits, it's still a smaller group of men oligopolizing the majority of women. Modern women who have no obligation to have a husband and household would rather fuck around with the top half of men than increase the bottom half's chances at all.

Homosexuality is a mental illness
They need help
Look up the rate of alcoholism, sexual partners and pedophila for homosexuals

lesbians tho

so pol really is a bunch of repressing trannies huh

oppress the fuck out of them but give them an out with free bus fare.

bruh. they're not lesbians

>Any Forums
"Homosexuality is a mental illness"
>also Any Forums
"Mental illnesses don't exist, they were made up by kikes to hook people up with big pharma poison"

Sauce for webm?
Asking for a friend

lesbians don't exist. any women who likes things in her vag is hetero by definition, same as any guy who likes stuff up his ass is a faggot by definition.

>he doesn’t know

thats what i was thinking about trannies too because it lowers the ridiculous value women think of themselves

Attached: 1627719145148.jpg (640x970, 59.45K)

we call them jannies

Can confirm. Had a job in the bay area for 1 1/2 years. It's weird as fuck though when woman ask if you're gay.

>Don't get the hate.

It's weird, some people have an inbuilt disgust for homos, to them its like seeing someone eat shit as oppose to fucking shit. I'm amoral about them, about most things to be honest, unfortunately, except cruelty, i think that's excess, and so pointless. But i digress. There are religious reasons, the bible, torah, Quran, all speak against homosexuality, religiously minded people tend to ask 'why' this is the case, those who don't like to think much just say ''book says bad' and bash the faggots.

Attached: 5.png (1024x583, 151.59K)

>two kids
>college ambitions
that pussy just went into negative market value territory

killing faggots just pushes them into the closet where they breed with unsuspecting women and proliferate their faggotry. letting them be open but keeping them away from kids is the best way to control their numbers.

sadly there is a line of simps willing to support her

Attached: 1625741233581.png (2274x998, 984.62K)

what makes pipol homo?
sexual abuse, inbreeding or smth else?

>be gay
>see thot
>look and feign interest
>grimace as I drive by

in many ways we're better than breeders, you'll simp for the whore in op, i'll ruin a whores day

Jesus

They weasel their way out of the mating ritual, they're the lineage of cucks and aristocracy at best. Never met a smart gay person in my entire life and I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
The eternal fucknig is truly a sad display of human nature. Here imma post my genetics adaptation shit to give y'all an idea of what these new nigs might not know from having it beaten into their tiny skulls.

Faggots dont reproduce, they recruit.... little kids

Attached: rammstein.jpg (1080x720, 69.31K)

Careful. You could be accused of eye raping her sis.

Btw abort every female you conceive for maximum homo output as compared to successor. Speaking of people, not these retarded dogs and less evolved beings.

hate for women.

genetic filter