THIS WAR HAS OPENED MY EYES

Americans and Europeans don't really oppose Racists, White Nationalists, Nazis and neo-Nazis as long as they don't say or do anything against Jews or Israel. That seems to be the message.

Attached: nazis supporters.jpg (640x699, 56.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gordonua.com/publications/bileckiy-polovina-lyudey-kotorie-voyevali-za-ukrainu-razgovarivaet-na-russkom-jazike-507346.htm
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-information-war-in-ukraine
presstv.ir/Detail/2022/03/13/678471/Zionism-historically-intertwine-Ukraine-conflict
wionews.com/photos/in-pics-who-are-ukraines-far-right-azov-regiment-here-is-what-you-should-know-458663/amp
algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
reuters.com/article/idUS60927080220150505
greatgameindia.com/hunter-biden-zelensky-neo-nazi/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/03/who-was-ukraines-stepan-bandera/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azov is ran by jew

Always has been

>Americans and Europeans don't really oppose ______, ____ ________, _____ and _____ as long as they don't say or do anything against Jews or Israel. That seems to be the message.
ftfy

What's the difference between ran by and funded by

Some conspiracist would go as far as to claim Hitler was funded by Jews too

>Azov

Here come the shills!

>GUYS WE NEED TO KILL THOSE EVIL WHI-, I MEAN, JEWISH FUNDED UKRAINIAN NAZIS!!! GUYS I'M SERIOUS COME ON WE HAVE TO STOP AZOV!!1

Lol.

Attached: dccjo0j-142d0303-126b-4f82-87ff-ad06768a764f.png (528x432, 57.23K)

I don't give a flying fuck if "neo-nazis" are defending their home country against invaders. Their political views are irrelevant - only the actions speak out the morality of man. Other side is bombing children hospitals, other side is defending their home country.

In second world's countries that's profitable for us. It's divide big countries and us can stand over them and rule them.

In first world's countries this is not necessary because this is metropolises and there need only consumers.

Andriy Biletsky, the founder of Azov, declares that he is not racist or antisemitic. In an interview he explained that he regards Israel and Japan as role models for the development of Ukraine

m.gordonua.com/publications/bileckiy-polovina-lyudey-kotorie-voyevali-za-ukrainu-razgovarivaet-na-russkom-jazike-507346.htm

Attached: azov 5.jpg (750x430, 40.02K)

Azov is funded by Israeli Igor Kolomoisky.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-information-war-in-ukraine

presstv.ir/Detail/2022/03/13/678471/Zionism-historically-intertwine-Ukraine-conflict

wionews.com/photos/in-pics-who-are-ukraines-far-right-azov-regiment-here-is-what-you-should-know-458663/amp

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

reuters.com/article/idUS60927080220150505

greatgameindia.com/hunter-biden-zelensky-neo-nazi/

Attached: azov info.jpg (1017x1010, 249.62K)

Attached: 120984209752.jpg (720x807, 131.95K)

Classy take there, guvna

thats your secret redpill on how to get rid of niggers

Moron.
The side defending "their" country are the ones hiding in the children hospitals and then shooting at the "invaders".
The only people at fault for the infrastructure destruction are the Ukrainians themselves. Putin's army has shown remarkable restraint. That is why they have taken so many casualties.
You losers can not keep to one narrative to save your souls. Standard for jews.

Before ww1, there was an economy warfare put in play by freemason, when that cabal got shut down, the cabal started ww1

Before ww2, there was an economy warfare put in play by freemason, when the cabal got shur down, the cabal started ww2.

You are wittnessing an economy warfare now, the freemason are pushing war with all their players from left to right.

Nice one Rabbi, nice one. ;)

Attached: israeli igor kolomoisky 03.jpg (1000x800, 224.63K)

I care. Ideology matters.

Attached: nazism assad.jpg (1640x720, 449.59K)

They are already here lol

Antifa, communist, azov, nazis . . . All the same players, here to divide.

The money certainly falls that way.

Kek.

Attached: 1646648626205.png (611x607, 393.04K)

It always did,... only a retard beliefs that evergreen for an accident.

image is characteristically unfunny state-sponsored memetic warfare

Stop using vpn Ivan. Or useful idiot from Mutt education. Either way - you are still an idiot.

>The only people at fault for the infrastructure destruction are the Ukrainians themselves
Yeah not the people who are bombing it are not at fault. Logical very logical. Russians have alien type of thinking about rational decisions. No wonder it's a fucking shit hole country. Their brains can't comprehend what is rational and what is not.

The biggest thing I fucking hate about Russians they have always so fucking bad excuses for doing retarded things. They would at once get my respect by saying THE TRUTH that they are invading Ukraine for oil and natural gas and because Putin doesn't like Ukraine turning into democratic country. But no no - just have to fucking lie and lie over and over again. It's just so pathetic.

Attached: 1647444434303.jpg (1024x660, 85.14K)

What a coincident, right after the biggest shut down forced by a pandemic, we see scripts at play that pump money back to the machine named the system.

It was always that way. I try to tell people that the bullshit talking points used by special interests aren't actually held values, they are means to an end, that end being control of society, and the accumulation of economic wealth. They are all bad faith actors. You can't convince the 85% of the population who are normies/npcs/peasants etc. of this because they lack the cognition required to understand on some level how sociopaths think.

Attached: 1618916414900.gif (640x347, 1.15M)

Azov is a nazi brigade fighting for a Jewish president and a Jewish oligarch. That's honestly a dangerously powerful combination. Imagine if Hitler had formed an alliance with German Jews to conquer the world. Could he have been stopped?

Attached: hitler_hindenburg.jpg (1248x869, 174.93K)

If you have a wrong ideology in my opinion I can do to you what ever fuck I want? I can steal your house and rape your wife if I think you think wrongly about political things?

Think smarter dumbass. Of course we can't morally justificate our actions based on opponent's ideology because in that case every ideology can be "unmoral" and give shitty justifications for everything if the attacker wants them to be so.

Russia had absolutely no reason to attack in the first place and they gain nothing out of it. They should focus their attention into fixing their economy, rooting out corruption and generating strong institutions so there won't be chaos when the "strong" leader steps down if they really wanted to prosper.

If your eyes were opened, you'd be able to read something that isn't Kremlin propaganda.

nationalvanguard.org/2022/03/who-was-ukraines-stepan-bandera/

Attached: whoisstepanbandera.png (3498x1640, 1.15M)

That is not the point, shit-for-brains.

It's called politics. It's always about hypocrisy

Retard

Actually he kind of did.

People rarely ask why Hitler confiscated gold and jewelry and used Swiss banks for that.

It's quite a topic.

All great wars are currency wars.

Russia feels threatened by NATO, and it probably should. If the country became embroiled in civil strife then it would be ripe for invasion by Western Europe and USA.

Attached: barbarossa_map.png (1201x920, 330.48K)