Germany to buy Israeli Iron Domr

According to BILD am SONNTAG information, Chancellor Olaf Scholz (63, SPD) and his government are considering setting up a missile protection shield over the entire federal territory. As in Israel, an Iron Dome would then be stretched across the country.
When General Inspector Eberhard Zorn (62) met with Scholz this week to advise how the Bundeswehr should be modernized with the 100 billion euro package, according to BILD am SONNTAG information it was also about a missile protection shield. Specifically: the Arrow 3 system from Israel.
The protective shield has not yet been decided, but Andreas Schwarz (57, SPD), chief reporter on the budget committee for the defense budget, says to BILD am SONNTAG:

“We need to protect ourselves better against the threat from Russia. For this we need a Germany-wide anti-missile shield. The Israeli Arrow 3 system is a good solution. We can also span the Iron Dome over our neighboring countries. In doing so, we would play a key role in Europe's security.”
Cost: 2 billion euros. The system would be operational as early as 2025. Advantage: The radar devices are so powerful that the protective shield could also cover Poland, Romania or the Baltic States. Our neighboring countries would only have to buy Arrow 3 missiles, Germany provided the radar image.
>
>
Why does this feel like a scam? Just suddenly they allocate €100B in budget and the first thing they do is this?

Attached: id.jpg (1522x1698, 748.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X6YeIM85SJg
bitchute.com/video/ewy93ShxyINU/
bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/
youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't Israel just use that to shoot down drones they launch at themselves?

Attached: Planetzog3.png (140x181, 5.29K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PAY UP PAY PIGS

this fucking garbage takes like 2 years to set up and procure and install

watching germany pretend to start to care about defense after letting their military go to shit like this is hilarious

>costs a measly 2bn
>wasn't installed already 20 years ago
what is the transgenderwehr even trying to achieve?

>Why does this feel like a scam? Just suddenly they allocate €100B in budget and the first thing they do is this?

You mean give the money to the Jews? Well you haven't finished paying for the Holocaust. What did you expect?

Attached: jewcartoon.png (513x571, 109.13K)

>Works against Hamas missles

More or less, yes.
The argument for it is as follows:
>A Russian Iskander rocket, shot down in Kaliningrad, after its trajectory through space, hits Berlin five minutes later.
>Military warn: In an emergency, Germany is in the target area of ALL important Russian missile systems. And there is still NO shield against it.

But wasn't it the US that developed the Iron Dome and sold it to Israel? I remember during Hamas' last major attack that they were running out of rockets and you sent them over (I may be wrong though)

Do you realize that this is actually an act of aggression toward russia?

Consider the scenario where Europe now has defenses to block any potential attack from Russia including nuclear, suddenly Russia can be attacked without a retaliatory option and MAD is violated. Allowing Europe to have comprehensive missile defense is something that Russia will not allow as it is certainly a death sentence to Russia

Dome is iron but doors are wooden Tone

Attached: 1648326762610.jpg (1024x692, 118.87K)

>israeli
>not getting Hugo Boss to produce it
how the mighty have fallen

As you can see in Ukraine, the only real threat from Russia are their missiles now that they've expended their equipment and manpower on their misguided invasion.

ha ha ha you still using Putin's gas, that still flow before you finger out how to pay with ruble or drop sanctions.

youtu.be/X6YeIM85SJg Vladimir Putin - "Empire of Lies"

bitchute.com/video/ewy93ShxyINU/

bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc KolomolskyZelensky

Attached: JewsRU.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

That's pretty good for a dollar store Croat.

Attached: 1646588142884.png (500x512, 348.92K)

ah welcome to the military industrial complex grift hans. youre part of the tribe now. watch as your warhawks get more money, more political power and more justification to actually use that power. pretty soon youll be knee deep in some war somewhere. will the reich rise again? how will the brits react? the poles are probably shaking in their boots, the russians are basically laughing. this is now 6d chess. its too bad. germany was uniting europe under the kraut banner, and the fucking anglos just couldnt let that happen.

Hi diasporAnte

>he doesn't know
Euro cucks are gonna pay ten X overs for us gas to btfo putin

>pretty soon youll be knee deep in some war somewhere. will the reich rise again?
Nah, most probably it will be a war to forcefully vaccinate some hunter gatherers with RPGs in a tropical forest somewhere because their farts are contributing to global warming.

kill yourself Putin

It couldn't even shoot hezb drone that circled israel last time.

>You sent them over
I involve myself in no way with the illegitimate NeoLib WEF administration apparently in charge. I'm sure those kikes hate me so much that if I asked them to stop bombing themselves they'd probably nuke Tel Aviv to spite me. On that note....

Hey Israel. I'm a straight white male. Please *dont* nuke Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, DC, NYC, Berlin, and London. Thanks.

Attached: 1648366645129.png (857x960, 1.19M)

Germany, please stop. It was funny at first but now you're taking things too far. That thing can barely intercept missiles made in someone's spare room out of scrap, never mind hypersonics. Build more nuclear reactors with that money, for fucks sake.

Attached: 1648299662018.jpg (881x528, 117.62K)

Not you you, your illegitimate government and the MIC

Isn't this the same system that starts farting and shitting itself when Palestinians launch glorified fireworks over a wall?

Iron Dome can't even stop all the bottle rockets that get fired, and those rockets don't have any guidance systems either. How is it going to stop large missiles from Russia?

It's just a PR scheme and a scheme to give more money to Israel. That's what it was when the US put it on Guam, as if China is going to fire small rockets across the Pacific.

Wouldn't just shooting cheap outdated shit just to burn Iron Dome's loadout a viable tactic, also what's the point if the hypersonic one was used?

Another thing, wouldn't a german iron dome be overly designed and costly upkeep?

That shit doesnt work against ICBMs and cruise missiles, its just shooting Hezbollah and Palestinian pop rockets made in a garage. Very unnecessary for Germany, since they arent fighting a goat herd insurgenty (at least yet, and that would be internal anyway).

Seems to me like that tripling of the Bundeswehr budget is causing boomer generals to throw money at stupid shit. Reintroduce conscription already.

Attached: 20_37_436.jpg (1277x1661, 739.54K)