Does Any Forums believe in racial difference in intelligence. Well...

Does Any Forums believe in racial difference in intelligence. Well, i do and you don't have to be white supremacist to get this simple fact. Africans and south Asians are the most low IQ people on earth.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-27-13-53-06-46.jpg (1080x825, 171.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digest.bps.org.uk/2010/10/01/cross-cultural-reflections-on-the-mirror-self-recognition-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but culture, conscientiousness and whether a people are hopeful or demoralised is more important. High IQ people don't have lots of kids, so IQ will always hit an upper barrier for any population unless there's hard eugenics to push through that.

All you need to consider is the following: when white man met the nigger for the very first time one had guns, ships and advanced civilization while the other was playing with stones. In fact they didn't even view the nigger as human. Be it environmental factors, evolution it matters not, on average niggers will be dumb for the next 1000 years if they were raised by whites

Except the last part thats essentially the plot of the movie idiocrocy

Africans and South Asians in same sentence.
KYS VPN faggot

Average iq of India is just 76. Kys pajeet.

Of course not. Everyone knows that institutional structural racism and white supremacy are why chimpanzees aren't computer scientists.

Attached: tyjtyjtyjtt.jpg (1000x625, 132.64K)

High IQ people with no compassion for people beneath them have wrought more damage purely on negligence than low IQ monkey retards could do intentionally with sticks and stones.

you are okay pajeet, just stay in india.

The indigenous people in India live in jungle, mutt. They are not the ones running the country

I'm in India poolack. Now go back and unclog that loo.

I am in india, and even if i will go out of India than its most probably usa or uk not Eastern European countries.

You're not indian. Most likely you are just a mlechha hiding behind VPN

I'm interested in it. It's hard to find good resources on the topic. The most intriguing ideas have to do with relating skull shape to brain proportions. For example, a high forehead might mean a large prefrontal cortex. Have you noticed anything peculiar about people with small or large foreheads?

Vpns are banned by Any Forums, she you are displaying india has avg iq of 76.

>small or large foreheads
how high iq do you think this individual has

Attached: 12451251222.webm (540x960, 1.75M)

Anyone can run an openvpn server chamar.

>digest.bps.org.uk/2010/10/01/cross-cultural-reflections-on-the-mirror-self-recognition-test/

Studies in the West suggest that around half of all 18-month-olds pass the reflection test, rising to 70 per cent by 24 months
Chimps, orangutans, dolphins and elephants have also been shown to pass the test, and there’s recent debate over whether monkeys can too.
A simplified version of the mirror self-recognition test was done in Kenya, where they administered it to 82 children aged between 18 to 72 months. ... Amazingly, just two of the children ‘passed’ the test.
Kenyan children can't recognize their our reflection when animals can.

Attached: mirror test.png (762x344, 242.4K)

>racial difference in intelligence.
Couldn't give a shit. Even if you're a 500IQ non-White I don't want you anywhere near me or the West in general.

And all these "IQ" subscribers go onto to state that Asians and Jews have the highest IQs despite them being parasitic on Europeans and fraudulently claiming European achievements.

that has been debunked many times over

By whom libchamars.

Your points are already known from the study of eugenics.

Sadly the low IQ argument to eugenics is literally to ban it and cancel scientists from this field to the point their statues and placards are removed from higher places of learning (universities). Tesla was right about man made horrors.

Attached: It's genetic.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

by professional fact checkers