Memory hole

Remember how an entire island was wiped off the Earth and the explosion left a plume the size of France? Then the media basically ignored it. We never even learned about the number of casualities. We were never asked to send international aid or donate to the recovery.

Did I dream that? Did it really happen?

Attached: tonga.jpg (705x591, 130.67K)

kek i remember

we never really found out how many people died as you say, or even got good on the ground photos, we just saw like the same 2-3 photos of the same shack from different angles

very sus

Yeah, what the fuck happened to Tonga?

Tonga went Bazonga

was thinking about it the other week wondering why we let it go nothing burger so fast...

Attached: DMMSK300-232.jpg (2091x1105, 448.25K)

I think I might’ve been a child then. Can someone tell me how the fuck this went under the radar?

Massive explosive eruption
>5 dead

Whole new island made

Attached: Hunga_Tonga_Island_before_and_after_the_volcano_eruption_2021-22.gif (1079x706, 1.27M)

this just happened a few months ago

I believe it was 11 deaths, Tonga went into a full lockdown shortly after because one person got Covid

>Can someone tell me how the fuck this went under the radar?
Actual news gets in the way of more important media narratives. The media act for their corporate sponsors who don't give a shit about a volcano unless it affects air travel.

Nigga I just looked it up, it happened 2 months ago what the fuck. The island basically blew itself up with a volcanic eruption. The Tonga’s version of Yellowstone except it only effected them. Fucking crazy

Yeah

Attached: 1642361522010.jpg (750x500, 131.03K)

Yeah, an island drifted away.

The Any Forums prophecy is really happening

over my house...took two weeks to clear the horizon, anyway, it was her turn, chud.

whoa user thats a lot of questions im sleepy goodnight everyone

>an island drifted away
No, the island got launched into the atmosphere

Something something bitcoin

Anything not-Ukraine just kind of got thrown out. Like Jeffery Epstein's rich pedophile friend also dying of an "apparent suicide," all of a sudden.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x901, 225.8K)

Tonga suffered from a 6.2 quake 12 days after the eruption, few days later they got lockdown'd cuz memevid

Attached: 1647648596724-pol.jpg (775x1024, 65.29K)

Well it isn't over for us that volcanic dust and ash has caused huge rainfall over eastern Australia with more flooding rain forecast for the coming week. Volcano's fuck everything up.

It's not a caused by the volcano. It's FUCKING climate change.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Dog was baker.
Hard to find any info in msm even after a few days

Attached: 8C609F0B-8E92-44CC-A30D-682F316A673B.jpg (2198x1092, 378.84K)

Shid where are we? The bear left the cave forever too.

>>an island drifted away
>No, the island got launched into the atmosphere
and then drifted away as a cloud of dust
it's the most accurate line in the prophecy so far