So Any Forums, time to settle this once and for all. Is science real or just a jewish psyop?

So Any Forums, time to settle this once and for all. Is science real or just a jewish psyop?

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (566x555, 102.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundup_(herbicide)#Falsification_of_test_results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schön_scandal
vox.com/2014/11/21/7259207/scientific-paper-scam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends who funds it

Elaborate.

Attached: EBQJbdpX4AET1Up.jpg (924x499, 37.39K)

Mostly real but there's some pseudosciences like psychiatry and also biased scientific tests are conducted in order to grant approval to certain drugs by the FDA or certain chemicals through EPA in America.
For instance, a product will cause cancer but they'll say it's safe for human consumption because their lab results claim it's safe.

What do you think of Einstein and his theory of general relativity? He was jewish, do you trust him?

Attached: 091.png (600x1020, 160.76K)

here's one example. The herbicide Roundup created by Monsanto and currently manufactured by Bayer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundup_(herbicide)#Falsification_of_test_results

Attached: rsz_us-roundup-for-lawns2-northern-concentrate-main-5008772-xxl.png_thin.png (752x1500, 577.28K)

Science is magic by another name. Magic will ultimately be the downfall of man.

Attached: 1593435976998.png (592x480, 466.34K)

I'm not smart enough to understand that stuff so I don't know but I assume it's legitimate if his theory still stands.

Science is real, some of the practices and results of scientific endeavors are Jewed.

False dichotomy nigger

Based leaf, atleast you're honest.

Your question is too simple to answer. Science is a process by which data is gathered and extrapolations are made. The scientific community is full of corruption and politicking. I'm probably replying to bait right now at 3:50am on a Sunday.

The core of science is the scientific method.
The method has been subverted.
So yes, it is a jewish psyop.

Attached: 1625572616989.png (708x543, 634.59K)

Give some examples of where we can see the modern, corrupt ''science method''.

here's one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schön_scandal

>Give some examples of where we can see the modern
Would be easier to say where you can't.
Most of academia is fart huffing bullshit, where all they care about is getting it published, so other fart huffers can sign on and pretend they were part of some ground breaking study.
Meanwhile it was all bullshit.

Attached: 1634127229079.png (752x950, 821.69K)

If Shelby Goldstein funds gender studies, chances are it's just a way to degenerate and divide society

Awesome. What do you think of the coronavirus vaccine science?

vox.com/2014/11/21/7259207/scientific-paper-scam
and then you have the for-profit "journal" scams

I was real, the Maxwell senpai bought up all of the companies that control the publication and distribution of scientific journals through the 70s and 80s though, so currently science is a fucking totally kiked out jewish psyop, in the mainstream.

There are still scientists like Klyosov, proving that niggers are part zoo animal and that kikes are just a bunch of bleached niggers in a cult and so on, but they are rare and most scientists are totally fucking jewed out zogforbrains faggot retards.

Attached: 106615494-15947376452020-07-02t000000z_2006614165_rc29lh9epjoz_rtrmadp_0_people-ghislaine-maxwell.jpg (929x523, 30.34K)

It was real I meant, science and academia used to be real, it also used to be all latin and extremely antisemetic, kind of like Catholic church.... at least like the Catholic church before the (((jesuits))) started fucking things up, lying about the pharisees not bearing responsibility for the crucifixion, contradicting Jesus himself in saying that kikes are not all damned to hell and so on...

Attached: jesuit.jpg (240x300, 14.55K)

Top kek wtf.

Attached: 1648302116220.png (768x768, 110.08K)

Not my area so I don't want to comment specifically on the science itself; I'm sure every hard-working graduate student who contributed felt they were doing some good and were honest with the data. However anyone doing any kind of work that was significantly outside the scientific mainstream would not have been able to secure funding. The biggest problem, as I see it, with corona science is that the limits of mainstream opinion were defined and hardened too fast and in a forced, inorganic way.
Many professors have their heads so far up their asses because a lot of scientists realize about halfway through graduate school that their work is dumb and it doesn't really matter, but now they're committed to being an intellectual so they have to limit themselves, consciously or subconsciously, to scientific work that will be supported.

It's real but just like any other place where money is involved, it's been corrupted

The media oversold Einstein to have a smart jew in the public imagination.

He did make some real contributions, but they act like he came up with the theory of relativity by himself, when he basically error checked some prior work.

In 1873 the Russian physicist and mathematician Nikolay Umov pointed out a relation between mass and energy for ether in the form of E = kmc2, where 0.5 ≤ k ≤ 1

Some others were getting close with various permutations near E = mc^2, Einstein was just the first one to get the correct one, but it's presented like he came up with it from a vacuum.

Science is proving repeatability nothing more