Nz/pol/ - black sun edition

Evening gents.

(Video) Angry native(?) drove toward faggot cops. Hit the brakes. Nothing ever happens. Maybe they shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the road. Don't they know they're for cars?
stuff.co.nz/national/300523266/screams-as-car-driven-at-police-advancing-on-occupation-crowd

Annoying flaxnigger diversity hire is now co-hosting Newshub Nation. I don't know what that is.
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/127849904/oriini-kaipara-has-a-new-role-as-cohost-of-newshub-nation

Jacinda says that the mostly peaceful protest is no longer a mostly peaceful protest because there's a bit of violence
nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-omicron-outbreak-attacks-on-police-during-parliament-protests-absolutely-disgraceful-jacinda-ardern/TEHTBCW4JKAN5JJ7MRLQ4EPPQY/

(Scroll down past the pic of Jacinda) Winston Peters apparently spoke with protestors and got called a traitor (based). Wellington Free Amublance announced that paramedics won't go into the protest zone anymore.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-omicron-outbreak-parliament-protest-police-appalled-after-violent-scenes-three-injured/6Q4JPMD7OXHRARAJKV67DERSYA/

There are allegedly 9 "unvaccinated" people in hospital with(?) covid for every "vaccinated" person! and I'm still not taking it (the "vaccine").
newsroom.co.nz/tracking-omicron-in-new-zealand-latest-charts-and-data

Fat ugly maori woman who is married to her first cousin says that NZ supports Ukrainian sovereignty. We are such a joke country.
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/300523317/nanaia-mahuta-says-nz-supports-ukraines-sovereignty-after-putin-sends-troops-in

I hate the anti-Christ.

Attached: $RS5WE36.jpg (2048x1152, 70.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362386145/
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/300551064/kiwi-icons-the-topp-twins-reveal-they-both-have-breast-cancer-will-peform-until-the-lights-go-out
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jewish threadmaker make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch.

bitch waht u sayin keep talkin that shit u ginna catch these hands no cap

Attached: WIN_20220125_191128.jpg (1280x720, 109.34K)

Kiwis get arrested for having that image in their browser cache.

I've got it on my wall n all lul

Then why aren't I arrested for praising him?

Attached: brent.jpg (256x226, 8.1K)

Good evening, as always piss off horse demon and fuck the antichrist.

>allegedly 9 "unvaccinated" people in hospital with(?) covid for every "vaccinated" person!
doubt...

Attached: the-bubbles-tickle-my-nosee.jpg (666x930, 33.98K)

the media here was saying similar things but the stats said the complete opposite

Attached: (You).png (838x873, 93K)

(me)

Attached: $RSBAC0E.jpg (960x960, 54.36K)

Do you suppose the media invents things? Whythefuckwoulditdothat?

Seriously guise their shit gets checked.

NZ stats are a total shit show right now. They are constantly redefining things then using a mixture of old and new definitions and terminology to current, old, and projected data. It's like they are deliberately trying to muddy the water.

Meanwhile in the real world there have been zero covid deaths in NZ. Every single recorded death had serious and usually multiple comorbidities including gunshot.

Covid? What covid? There is no such thing as viruses- AMIRIGHT?????????

honestly I'm at the point where I ignore the official narrative and go with my own intuition based on the patterns I see
I'm no expert on anything
bit of a pleb at times
but I seem to be able to figure out the overall outline of how things are gonna play out
so for me now the narrative and the media aren't a problem
its just the plebs who still think they're the authority on reality that are the problem because they're ultimately the physical enforcers of the narrative even if its illegitimate

this place again?

>Reposting old OP
Rat bastard.

Attached: noddy book.jpg (1200x703, 178.69K)

It's old (22nd Feb), OP is a faggot.

Attached: fag sensor.webm (616x360, 775.34K)

post your own general then cunt and I won't have to

pathetic

No one baked a thread so I kind of asked on brit pol with my story.

I was busy, only just got home.
So why didn't you?

Attached: WIN_20220204_173801.jpg (1280x720, 37.75K)

Those lies are still current enough. We have been having the same tired covid shit for two stinking years.

Attached: the-bubbles-tickle-my-nose.jpg (666x930, 33.85K)

Cancerous dykes, have cancer.
Goes around comes around I suppose.
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/300551064/kiwi-icons-the-topp-twins-reveal-they-both-have-breast-cancer-will-peform-until-the-lights-go-out

Attached: 1648364937934.jpg (1240x697, 78.44K)

Noddy didn't deserve this, even tough I don't really remember him, I knew he owns a car and I own socks of him