/GPG/ /UG/ /SG/ Ukraine General #1942 - Military Bike Edition

Palestine, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Myanmar, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Russians claim it could take as long as 'one week' to fully clear Mauripol of Ukranian military presence.
Lviv, Rivne & Kyiv Fuel Depot got hit by Cruise Missile
>Nagorno Karabakh
Russia on Saturday accused Azerbaijan of entering the Russian peacekeeping mission's zone in the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan said it "regretted the one-sided statement of Russia's defence ministry, which does not reflect the truth"
>EU
according to Bloomberg Europe has 40 days of Diesel stock left
Qatar refuses Europe's request for gas supplies.
Qatar Energy Minister Saad bin Sharid Al Kaabi said:
You have to look at the numbers. Today, about 30-40% of all gas consumption is covered by Russian resources

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/
defensepoliticsasia.com/ukraine/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/aFfaPEep

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
nitter.net/spriter99880
nitter.net/disclosetv
nitter.net/oryxspioenkop
nitter.net/lindseysnell
nitter.net/abduljabbar1612
nitter.net/archer83able
nitter.net/theragex
nitter.net/ralee85
nitter.net/suriyakmaps

>Previous Thread
>Thread Theme
youtu.be/-Jm3Tq_q4yU

Attached: dhdjs.jpg (768x768, 120.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08CpWVgvYY4&t=
foreignpolicy.com/2022/02/23/united-states-europe-war-russia-ukraine-sleepwalking/
t.me/intelslava/23701
youtube.com/watch?v=ENHKfF1OzX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By This Sign You Will Conquer

Attached: 1648363101067.jpg (530x578, 20.04K)

Zorro.........

>Morning Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry
>The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue their offensive in the course of the special military operation.
>On March 26, high-precision, long-range aviation weapons destroyed a large fuel base near Lvov, which provided fuel for Ukrainian troops in western Ukraine, as well as near Kiev.
>In addition, high-precision cruise missiles have destroyed the workshops of Lvov Radio Repair Plant in Lvov city. This enterprise has overhauled and upgraded Tor and S-125 anti-aircraft missile systems, radar stations for Ukrainian Air Force, electronic warfare equipment and sights for tanks.
>Also, high-precision sea-based long-range weapons destroyed a warehouse of missiles for S-300 and Buk anti-aircraft missile systems in Plesetskoye, 30 kilometres southwest of Kiev city.
>Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 67 military assets of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Among them: 2 command posts, 3 field depots with arms and ammunition, 11 strongholds of Ukrainian Armed Forces units and 20 areas of military equipment concentration.
>Russian air defence means overnight destroyed 18 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles over Novaya Basan, Peski, Borispol, Shchors, Vishnevoe, Kryukovka and Petrovskiy.
>In total, 289 unmanned aerial vehicles, 1,656 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 169 multiple launch rocket systems, 684 field artillery and mortars, as well as 1,503 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

>Russian Colonel General Fomin presented medals to soldiers of the Russian army who had their feet/legs torn off. “We didn’t disappoint, thank you,” the general added.

Attached: photo_2022-03-27_09-13-56.jpg (960x517, 61.83K)

first sergeant wagner loves the cock

Guess you could say this operation cost them................an arm and a leg

Attached: 4574582.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

look at this motherfucker, blinkin is trying to get as far away as he can

Attached: photo_2022-03-27_09-46-44.jpg (1108x902, 103.7K)

>Cold War product is obsolete, and NATO should have been disbanded long ago
>Many called for the dissolution of NATO. As Barry Posen, a political scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the United States, said: "In order not to go bankrupt, NATO must find something to do." American politicians, unwilling to lose their influence in Europe, exaggerate the Russian threat, create imaginary enemies and justify the existence of NATO.

Attached: china news.png (601x328, 356.04K)

youtube.com/watch?v=08CpWVgvYY4&t=
why are americans like this?

Attached: 1624611769264.png (1000x871, 555.23K)

What does /gpg/ think about this 2025 prediction I found?

Attached: 1648363738790.jpg (2339x1654, 840.54K)

supply the methodology that was used to determine the estimates

Attached: 1630171042275.png (1484x1116, 37.26K)

i think I've seen this before, I don't put too much stock into it

>Russians will be rich
Go away Putin, you always wrong.

how will Turkey become 71 million when we are already 85 million?

Looks like that deagle bullshit people have been passing around for years.

I have no idea unfortunately

Attached: 1531169931374.png (800x600, 124.17K)

It's like climate change models, by the time we reach the date everyone forgot about it and pretended we never lost our shit over it years ago

nerve gas

>my country is not in this list
thats..........good right

So I stopped at gas station yesterday for a snack, this family comes in, father and son wear matching green (military colour) jumpers.
On both backs, it's written idi naxui in russian lettering. It's not pressed with paint, it's stitched into fabric.
Kid is barely 10.
Poor souls... what a shame...

Attached: assadassad.png (849x468, 437.85K)

foreignpolicy.com/2022/02/23/united-states-europe-war-russia-ukraine-sleepwalking/
this nigger eating beenz
>23rd Feb
Nice

Dear friends, can we stop shitposting for a second and be serious.

I am an individual with no ties to Russia but I want to help. What can I do besides donating money?

Attached: erdem.jpg (1280x720, 154.23K)

They could've at least dressed them up in uniform, I thought an ex-Soviet state would know the importance of aesthetics.

>besides donating money?
Don't do that.
Spray paint 'Z' over globohomo-aligned entities

usLan be erdem

so it seems

Attached: 1638828776494.png (427x634, 375.82K)

>cucking for ivans
s.m.h.

ÜEA yeni videolar düşmüş kivi tarlasına 2 parmakla 31 çekiyo :DDD

Conservatives are already brainwashed to be good little zogbots, so they're redirecting their propaganda to an untapped market (liberals)

Zarpado

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1619567260751.png (403x312, 291.14K)

>Russia killed less civvies in a month in Ukraine than Zion did in gaza in 2009
perspective, eh?

russians need to up their game

it really show the restrain russians have , cause they know they could just Grad the shit out of any town they come across Shock and Awe style and just turn Kiev into Grozny

Don't worry, I'm sure russia will break that record when the fighting makes it to western ukraine

proofs?

I want to smack every nigger here in favor of Ukraine with this statistic and tell them we're worse than Russia

uLa uLa uLa erdern tam bir ermeni dölüsün amk

>dic.zip
brem Any Forumsi bildiğim için buna tıklamıyorum kesin malware vardır
essahmı diyon sünnetsizmiymiş

Ukraine civvie casualties estimated at 900 right now
Gaza were around 1,200

>Huge columns of Russian military equipment go to the aid of Donbass
>Russian units will, together with the armies of the people's republics, fight against the occupying Ukrainian troops.
here we go the Mariupol troops are in
t.me/intelslava/23701

Attached: donbass troops.png (835x474, 641.77K)

how do you get mogged by my flag so fucking hard when we have the price of a single sosig roll in our country's military spending
youtube.com/watch?v=ENHKfF1OzX8

>estimated at 900 right now
according to whom?