Thread mysteriously was deleted so I thought if add

Mathematician Peter Stoner counted the probability of one person fulfilling even a small number of them. And he concluded, the chance of a single man fulfilling “just” 48 of the prophecies found in the Tanakh (Old Testament) would be 1 in 10×157! In other words, that is 1 followed by 157 zeros! How many prophecies did Jesus fulfill? Let’s find out.Almost Seven Times that Many

What if He was Messiah prophesied? After all, Jesus (Yeshua in Hebrew) fulfilled not just the 48 specifically Messianic prophecies. In fact, He fulfilled more than 324 individual prophecies that related to the Messiah! The first calculation was amazing enough for me. So, the probability of one man fulfilling 324 prophecies must be a number beyond comprehension for anyone!

To the Jewish People, this is more than a matter of random interest. That is to say, the Messiah has been prophesied in Scripture with great specificity. Although sometimes these prophesies are hidden, allegorical or poetic. And it begins with Genesis 3:15.

firmisrael.org/learn/how-many-prophecies-did-jesus-fulfill/

Attached: 1648358132985s.jpg (187x250, 5.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The madlad did it

look at this filthy middle earth jew

Jews fulfill none of the prophecies in the Bible
White men fulfill them all

Attached: Who is Isreal.png (1200x631, 282.92K)

Bump. There was no reason for the other thread to be deleted. So, your information must strike a nerve.

Attached: schizo.jpg (1024x657, 131.25K)

If I wanted to stroke my own ego, it has been for over a decade but I gave up fighting years ago. It was out of my hands by then.

How did you survive your abortion/child sacrifice ritual, Moshe?

>Your mother threw the real baby in the trash and kept the afterbirth. That's why you're uglier than a pile of homemade shit and too dumb to be anything more than a troll.

Attached: jesus-getting-nailed-on-the-cross-metreatorapp-com-19153214.png (500x503, 164.8K)

this

Attached: 4chan oy vey shut it down.png (1086x523, 145.09K)

1 John 2
22And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ.Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

John 8:44

44You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires.He was a murderer from the beginning, anddoes not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
And what happens to the antichrist(s)‽

>How many prophecies did Jesus fulfill? Let’s find out.Almost Seven Times that Many

Post your peer reviewed research. The bible doesn't count as it has already been deemed a religious document and not a historical record by the Catholic church.

If one post could sum up the total ugliness of a jewish creature, this would be it. Every time you've ever posted it, the reaction is one of pity - you are truly pathetic. It's almost as if you're already there in the eternal darkness of hell and just haven't come around to realizing it yet.

we possess ancient knowledge and wisdom circa 30th century bc.
we nurtured the western civ. and sprouted your monotheistic religions.

we have patience to see our prophecies fulfilled.

join us or stay a dumb nigger

Attached: סייבר.jpg (723x432, 60.96K)

Start here with street interviews with those that describe themselves as jews I Palestine
The Forbidden Chapter: Isaiah 53 in the Hebrew Bible m.youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s&t=1s

You are the literal children of Satan and a completely mongrelized people larping as Israel.

>catch a fish while fishing
>get my fanatical jew friends to write a book how I said I would catch a fish
>"woowzers I'm totes going to worship jews now!!1"
Inb4
>we wuz jooz n shiet

you live in Canada, black-assed all sorts of nasty things you know that your Koran was created by Satan that it is a tradition to kill people. what did the prophet muhammad do? the whole world fucked children, dogs, donkeys, and died and became a prophet.

Attached: wesdrf.png (166x193, 30.3K)

you live in Canada, black-assed all sorts of nasty things you know that your Koran was created by Satan that it is a tradition to kill people. what did the prophet muhammad do? the whole world fucked children, dogs, donkeys, and died and became a prophet.

> 1 in 10×157! In other words, that is 1 followed by 157 zeros!
Leafs don't know how to math

there are no separation of powers, there is no duality, satan or ahriman that christianity adapted from the zoroastrianism to represent evil in the universe is a polytheistic believe.

get the fuck outa here you dumb pagan.

you dont even know what you believe in, let alone question your grand grand father on a wisdom scale.

Why would anyone listen to anything your lying mouth says ?

Ye are of your Father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(John 8:44)

Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Light.
So God is the Truth the Way and the Light.
because Jesus is God.

Since Jews according to Jesus don't have Truth in them, that clearly means that they do not have God in them.

Based math fags, give them one free get out of lunch money shakedowns from me.

I'd say Jews eternally before, but they're already born Jewish; there's no further to fall.

Attached: 1647374187042.jpg (1400x1400, 791.74K)

Did you make that graphic ? There are few things wrong with it.

Please change this graphic it is woefully incorrect

You say "He is a Judahite, therefore a Judean"

That could not be more incorrect.
A Judahite is a person that is of the Israelite tribe of Judah.
A Judean is a citizen of the Roman province which incorporated the regions of Judea, Samaria and Idumea (Edom).

Jesus was a Judahite (Member of the Israelite Tribe of Judah) but not a Judean - Citizen of Judea. Jesus was a citizen of Galilee.

So Jesus was a Galilean Judahite.

Attached: 1.png (681x129, 167.83K)

This is incorrect as well.

The Judahites, Benjamites and a few Levites returned from Babylon in 593 BC.
The Kingdom of Judea was reclaimed in 135BC after 400 years of war with Edom.
Isreal had not existed since 720 BC. They were taken away to assyria all of them.

King David (The High priest and King of Judah/Isreal) fought the Edomites and won.
King Solomon (The High priest of Judah/Israel) fought the Edomites and won.
John Hyrcanus (The High priest of Judah/Israel) fought the Edomites and won in 135 BC.
404 Years after the Judahites returned from Babylon.

He did not convert them as this is impossible as they did not have a covenant with Yahweh.
He allowed Edomites to live in Judea if they followed the laws of Judea.
It was not a conversion, it was an acquiescence to the law. There is a difference. They (The Jews) did not become party to the covenant with Yahweh.
1) Because Yahweh never made a covenant with them (Esau and Edom)
2) You can't amend a covenant contract.
3) Yahweh hated the seed line of Esau forever.

Attached: 2.png (672x138, 182.12K)

This is incorrect as well

The Torah is not the New Testament. The Torah is the Pentateuch - the first five books of the Old Testament (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy).

The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 - the 12th Book of the Old Testament (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews (Edomites) and the Jews (Edomites) drove the Judahites (Israelite tribe of Judah) from Elath! Eliat, Israel today. It was part of Edom and the closet city was Petra. The Edomites then stayed in Judea every since and were/are called Judeans. Jews.

Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages - 12 chapters of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jews today claim the first five books of the bible as thier own and call it the Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jews, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written?

Jesus Christ tells John in Revelation 2:9 "I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Judahites and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN".

We know that God changed the name of Abram to Abraham in Genesis 17:5, and that He changed the name of Jacob to Israel in Genesis 32:28, but nowhere in the Bible do we find where God changed the name of Israel to Jew! There is therefore no authority by which those who say they are Jews can claim to be Israel!

Attached: 3.png (690x123, 118.93K)

Attached: jesus christ baby.jpg (2048x1600, 143.94K)

Ffs wew, I report something I downloaded from another user and get dogpiled for it, wew.

Attached: Planetzog3.png (140x181, 5.29K)